Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupendra BhartiYour feedback matters!
My legs pain right after playing. I have taken pain killer but it still pain. And it become difficult to walk or sit. Mostly my bones pain more when I play.
I am 61 year Male. Suffering from lower back pain from Jan 2016. Pain is in the left side above hip joint.
I have been diagnosed with sacroilitis. I am currently being looked after by a homeopathic doctor, but am unable to bear the pain. So could you please suggest me an anti-inflammable and pain killer?
I am 42 year old male and have pain n lag joint for last 2-3 month. I have usd pain relief ointment cream for couple of day but haven't got any relief. What should I do now.
I am 54 years old ,and I am suffering from lower back pain since 15 days back, and 3 days I have ta.
I am 45 years old . I am surfing last 5 years disseise of ankylosing spondylitis. My body is very painful and totally band, I don't any work .So many doctor are seen but I am not ok. Can you suggest?
My illness started last 6 month, 1st I have numbness (ghanghanahat) in my left hand and after sometime in right hand and my head spin in evening after text doctor said to me this is carpal tunnel problem in left hand. And after MRI doctor said you have cervical problem also mild disc bulge c4 c5 after talking allopathic medicine no relief found than I started ayurveda and thoda relief mila. One day I stated pain in my right lower abdomen after ultrasound pata chala I have stone in kidney 5mm and gallbladder 14mm no pain in gallbladder stone till now, but pain in kidney stone. After talking bebbris vulgaris mother tincher homoeopathic medicine. Now I have no pain in kidney after ultrasound on 7th May 2016 Doctor said No stone in kidney now. Only have stone in gallbladder 14mm. I have also numbness in both hands. Left me jyada hai. Now I stooped all medicine last 1 month Allopathic and ayurveda both. Then I have discuss with one doctor & she suggested me continue berberis vulgaris Q. Take Hypericum 1x, 2 tabs twice daily with warm water. Gelsemium 30 Ch, 3 drops twice daily. But no relief found I have pain and numbness in my left thumb and palm please suggested me some medicine because left hand numbness and pain is very bad. Thanks Doctor.
I am 32 years. I have knee pain and joints pain. My vit D level is fine. What should I take to get rid of pains?
I am suffering from severe thigh pain. I am diabetic for past 31 years. Sugar levels are under control.I am having hypertension also. For thigh pain I am taking GABANTIN-100. Can I continue? What are its side effects G
I am suffering from dysmenorrhea. Every month on d very first day of its start I feel severe cramps and backache. It is almost impossible to move from bed. Ive been taking some treatments and even tried my hand on homeopathy but nothing seemed to work. I have to opt for painkiller. Please help me with this.
I have disc bulge and getting pain in my left leg. I have MRI report my nerve is compressed of left leg.
My age is 23. My height is 6 ft. My weight is 78 kg. I also had habit of masturbation since 17-18 .i used to do it daily one time by rubbing penis against bed but. From last three years I was doing 4-5 times daily by rubbing penis against bed for hours. I never felt any type of weakness nor I look thin. I have a strong personality. The only thing I noticed that 70% of my hair are greyed now. 6 month ago I had problem of head pain. Half head pain and on back side of pain .It was migraine. I left masturbation and saturated focussing on yoga. I used yo do yoga daily for 2 hours. Two month after one day I had frequent urination. The same problem goes on for three day so I had check. It was urine infection along with prostate enlarge 22. 6 cc.and my weight was reduced then. 4-5 kg. Buf uric acid was normal. But from that day I used to have more symptom such as penis head pain. A very sharp pain inflammation of legs and whole body. Numbness and tingling in whole body. Pain in whole body even mouth. Stomach pain. noticed.my blood sugar even after eating reaches to less than 70 .from these five month excessive hair growth in my body. Too.much hair all over body. eyebrows are becoming thicker .head hair chest hair. Except I dnt have beard. I have high bp 150/100. All my these symptoms correlate to adrenal gland disease. I have dark coloured urine. I also have very smelly urine these days n.so bad smell. And my chest and abdomen enlargement along with hair growth on body is on increasing frequency these days. Or pituitary tumour as my head pains a lot but stomach too. My belly fat is coming too .i am gaining weight even I have reduced diet. I am in the doubt how can masturbation can cause adrenal gland disease?
Are you aware of a disease called osteoarthritis that is more likely to develop in case you are aging? Osteoarthritis is a disease, which affects the joints of your body. It occurs when the cartilages that protect and cushion your bones break down, causing swelling and pain, and may make you immobile. The chances of developing osteoarthritis increase with age as your cartilages start breaking down. Women who are beyond menopause are at a higher risk of getting this disease as they do not produce estrogen, which is essential for bone growth. There are several precautions you should follow for the prevention of osteoarthritis, especially if you are aged. They are as follows:
- Manage your occupational risks
- Certain jobs involve repetitive motions, which cause stress on your joints.
- If your job or occupation involves a lot of lifting, twisting, kneeling, and walking, you should consult a doctor.
- It is important for you to undertake exercises of low impact, which is very crucial for improving joint health, even if you are aging.
- You should choose activities that involve strength training along with stretching and aerobic exercise.
- Regular exercise helps in the slowing down or prevention of osteoarthritis. It helps you in maintaining healthy joints, reducing fatigue and pain, increasing your bone and muscle strength, and relieves stiffness.
- Maintaining a healthy body weight
- Excess weight is a primary risk factor for osteoarthritis, especially if you are aged. It cxauses extra stress on your joints that boosts the deterioration of your joint cartilage.
- If you are obese and overweight, your chances of developing osteoarthritis are more. Hence, you should lose extra weight for improving the symptoms.
- Although exercise is important for keeping your joints and muscles healthy, you should avoid overdoing them.
- Have a balanced lifestyle, and when your joints become achy or swollen, give them a break.
- Abstain from using your swollen joint for at least 12 to 24 hours after experiencing them. Letting your injured joint rest helps in reducing your risk of osteoarthritis.
- Fatigue increases pain in osteoarthritis patients, and hence you must sleep properly.
- Control your blood sugar
- Diabetes is considered to be an important risk factor for osteoarthritis in aged individuals.
- High glucose levels may boost the formation of molecules that make your cartilage stiff.
- Diabetes also triggers inflammation, and promotes cartilage loss.
- It is important for you to keep your diabetes and blood sugar levels under control for preventing osteoarthritis.
In spite of no specific cure for osteoarthritis, there are several ways of preventing and managing its symptoms. It is very important for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet, and also to try and keep away from becoming obese.