Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupender KaurYour feedback matters!
My 3 years son is badly suffering from Stammering. He is not able to pronounce words clearly. I feel very upset to see my little ones suffering. Please suggest for the treatment. Note: I am his father, 30 years old, also suffering from stammering since my childhood. I won't face much problem in communicating with people around me.
Actully mere bachpan se sexually use kiya gya jis wajah se all time sex ka khyal ldko ke hi sath aate rhta h jabki mai khud ek ladka hu. Humesha depression feel hota h .kya karu.
I am a suffering from depression. I am not able to focus on what I want to achieve. I have one friend without him I am unable to live. He is whole and sole for me. But after his marriage he started ignoring me on the demand of his wife. What to do I am not able to understand. I have started thinking about suicide attempts. My mind think like that only. What to do, his wife think that we both are gay. I am also married. But don't know how to handle the situation. And get out of this. Can you please help me. Please.
I am taking so much tension even though the problem is very small. So I want to know is this kind if disease and if this is disease then what is the medical remedy.
Not getting sleep in night time, though I am not sleeping at night times I am very energetic in day time in office. I am getting sleep only after 6 am morning sometimes it is very worse. In fact I will not sleep for 2 days continuously. Earlier I used oxetol 600 mg for 3 years for epilepsy and from past 6 months I stopped the medication as doctor told me to use it for 2 to 3 years I am getting angry very easily why this is happening don't know.
I am a 21 years old lady studying in second year college. I am dealing with tremendous family problems hampering my mental and emotional state of mind. Please help.
Hi Is there any option or tables to remove some bad memory form mind. What should I do if I want to remove bad memory form my mind.?
I feel very depressed and over obsessive about making things happen my way. Like a compulsion and impatience.
My friend is 22 year old. He is suffering from mental stress because of some career issues. We consulted physician. Then we went to psychiatrist he gave him counselling. But he cannot recover it seems! He is afraid of everything around him. Is there any cure for it?
Hi I got 1 dream in last year and what the dream is came its happening in this year how its possible? Please advice
Im suffering from fear and stress. I want to com out from. I do not want to take medicine. What can I do for that.
Sir/madam, my son is 13 years old and for the past 6 months he is behaving very rudly, roughly, getting irretated for even small things also. Is it a desease. How he will become normal. Please Advise me. Thanking you sir.
Hello Doctor, My father is having some psychological issues for the last 1 year. We consulted Doctors 2 months back and they advice Nexito and Olimelt. He is not taking up directly so we are giving him by mixing in vegetable or any other thing. Is it act the same .And till date we manage to give only 10 tablets so we do not find any change. Kindly suggest. What more needs to be done.
For 15 minute once I get more hurry I will be Search to have something what is this problem? And how can I solve this problem.
I am diagnosed as case of atypical depression. From past few years I was not in mood of starting antidepressant medications. So after being seeing positive reviews of people on the internet and support from Lybrate doctors. Finally I got convinced to start medications. So started on tab. bupropion. Even I have seen some reviews on the internet where people are on antidepressants from several years. If antidepressants really works then why people are on antidepressants for years. Is it dependence or wht? I really don't want to knock with someone which will really make me addicted for lifetime.
I have allergy of sneeze. I am very panic from it. What should I do? Please give me some suggestions.
Anxiety is nothing but stress and can result from everyday work-life pressure. One's body becomes alert in a stressful situation. Too much anxiety and stress is harmful for one's health and can cause severe damages.
The blood supply to the brain increases during anxiety, thereby quickening heart rate and tensing the muscles of the body to facilitate a state of high alertness. High anxiety levels can give rise to a number of health issues and why you should get rid of anxiety.
- Depression: Anxiety can cause a person to develop depression, which can be life-threatening. Thus, preventing anxiety can help in preventing depression as well.
- High blood pressure: The blood pressure rises during periods of anxiety. These temporary spikes can result in damage to heart health and blood vessels in the body. Anxiety may also cause a person to smoke or consume alcohol, which affects blood pressure.
- Stomach problems: Anxiety is known to cause problems in digestion as symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and an upset stomach are reported to occur. It may cause vomiting, abdominal pain, and constipation.
- Disorders of the respiratory system: People with respiratory diseases face complications due to anxiety. Breathing problems such as hyperventilation can cause further complications.
Because anxiety does not do any good to you and your health, it is pertinent to control it.
How to best deal with anxiety:
- Deep Breathing: A 5-minute breathing regime is a sure shot way to relieve anxiety. Sit straight with closed eyes and place your hands on your abdomen. First start with slow inhalation of air through the nose. Feel the breath through your abdomen and head and then reverse the process by exhaling it out through the mouth. Psychologists state that deep breathing helps to bring down stress and anxiety by lowering the blood pressure.
- Meditation: Meditation for a few minutes daily helps relieve anxiety. As per a research, doing meditation daily changes the neural pathways of the brain, thereby making it more flexible towards stress. Meditation is the simplest way to beat anxiety. All you have to do is just sit straight with feet on the floor and closed eyes. Next just focus your energy on reciting a mantra.
- Talk to someone: Distracting yourself by talking to friends and family helps. The mind starts wandering when in anxiety and alone and the effective technique to talk to some trusted person helps. The support you get from family and friends just boosts you back and wards you off the symptoms.