Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupender KaurYour feedback matters!
I stopped smoking since 6 days and I have a very bad headache that make me can not walk . Is this normal ?
Is one's face bright ? When his digestive system is working properly. And shouldn't one's weight be reduced with anxiety ? Is it harmful for health?
M having patches im my head. Hair loss is also too much. doctor said its alopecia doses. Bt those patches are getting bigger nd bigger day by day what should I do Should I goto allopathy treatment. Is their any diet to be followed. I do smoke a lot a packet a day.
I am a student and my exam declared on 7 aug 2016. In exam time so many negative thoughts emerging in my mind. In this condition I so frustrated So plsss solve my problem.
Hello sir I don't know why but my issue is that I forget everything even before 2 mins before passed events.
I am suffering from epilepsy and get attacks minimum twice a month. I am not getting a good result from the medicine prescribed to me currently. What can I do to get cured?
I am 53, have wife and a daughter (23) & a son (14). I am in a good position. I am diabetic and hypertensive. I am highly depressed and may commit suicide anytime. Help sought.
I am having a problem of ocd repeating same activities or thoughts in negative manner. How to deal with this?
I was failed last year in BCA 1st year so I am worrying about next year and I am feeling very depressed. What should I do?
I am constantly didn't studied. I am studied after an one hour then my mind is absent and didn't want to any more in studied why please help me. And I am remember the topic after one hour then I have loos the topic in my mind. please help me.
1. Pain in just one joint like knee joint. It can be due to osteoarthritis. It is quite common in older people but it can sometimes affect younger people, especially those who are overweight or those who have had serious injuries to the joint in the past.
2. Pain in many joints, most commonly the hands, feet and wrists. It can be due to rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, viral infection that causes arthritis.
The knee joint is particularly vulnerable to damage and pain because it takes the full weight of your body
I am a 34years m, I feel i'm get'g more slow, lack in clarity of thought & making decision n laziness, forgetting small things, lack of concentration, even get this response frm senior-says" it is seen even in my body lang., I feel this problem is increasing since 13-14 years, it is getting hard to perform in my job, I feel that I should change the profession.
Stress is a very harmful all inclusive component of the human kind and can be good for us at times so that we can meet deadlines, but an excess of stretch can be very hurtful and can trade off our health physically, rationally, and emotionally. Depression is a very common and primarily created by stress.
When we are bearing overabundance of stress, numerous frameworks in the body can be adversely influenced: the digestive framework and metabolic system, the cardiovascular system, the musculoskeletal framework, the nervous system and the immune system. Excess stretch can likewise affect our mental and emotional health, our relationships with others and additionally the well-being of our bones and make us age faster.
Ayurveda offers a wonderful point of view on stress and depression management. Here are a few natural and Ayurvedic ways that can help relieve stress and depression:
- Basil leaves with Yogurt: Take ten or twelve basil leaves and blend them into yogurt. You can also add sugar to make it tastier. Blend this mix nicely to make a paste. Drink this paste to help get rid of stress.
- Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek seeds are the best type of herb to cure numerous kinds of diseases and infections. It is additionally extremely helpful during stress and depression. You can use it and feel its benefits.
- Take Chamomile tea: You can have chamomile tea. It is a successful treatment for depression. It can soothe your body from the inside and also help you sleep.
- Lemon Balm: Put on lemon balm to dispose off the tension and any kind of depression. It keeps up the nervous system working.
- Use ashwagandha: You can use ashwagandha to get alleviation from stress and depression.
- Lemon Juice: Drinking a glass of lemon juice every day is useful. Lemon is the best energizer for our body and keeps us on our feet while providing a cool feeling to the body from the inside.
- Almond with Milk: Take five to six almonds and drench into the water around evening time. Peel off and granulate them the next morning. Infuse this paste into a glass of tepid water. You can also add some honey or sugar to make it delicious.
- Triphala Powder: Using triphala with water around evening time is additionally helpful to recover from stress.
- Cardamom Seeds: You can take five to six cardamoms. Biting their seeds at whatever time in a day has been proven beneficial.
- Amla With Nutmeg: Take some juice of a crisp amla (Indian Gooseberry) and include a couple measure of nutmeg powder into it. Add some rock salt and blend them appropriately and drink it.
- Brahmi: Take a teaspoon of brahmi powder and swallow it with any natural liquid. It will help you channel your energy and work towards something more to distract yourself from stress.
- Yoga: For releasing stress, meditation and yoga are best. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.