Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bheem.S Nanda
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bheem.S NandaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
He is a excellent doctor, besides a good professional with competencey he takes care of his patients which infuses selfconfedence in them
A perfect & humble person by nature. Am absolutely sure u r in safe hands while dealing with him professionally as well..
Dr Bheem has great surgical skills. Would be happy to recommend him for anyone wishing to undergo Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Bheem.S Nanda provides answers that are very helpful. I want surjury under nose and uper part of up leep
he is wonderful human being more than a doctor he take care as family memeber .
Excellent doctor with professional competence
Had you not rested properly, it will be seen in your eyes. And, eyes, are an important aspect that enhances the beauty of a person. If you are living with under eye hollows, you may want to get a fix as it would spoil your outlook.
Undereye hollows are the opposite of having puffy eyes. The problem is not very visible in people with fuller faces, but if you happen to have a slender face, it can be evident. The cause of under eye hollows is attributed to a lack of fat in the eye region. This can be caused by hereditary problems, sudden weight loss or simply through aging. You can adopt either surgical or non-surgical options depending on what your cosmetic physician suggests for your case.
The easiest way to deal with under eye hollows if you do not want to go for a surgical method is a hyaluronic acid treatment. The acid is used to fill the deficient areas in the eyes through an injection, and it is then followed up with treatment procedures on the surface of the skin to make the skin look fuller under your eyes.
The downside of the procedure is that it is not a permanent solution and you will need to have multiple procedures over time to maintain the effectiveness of the treatment. The effectiveness of the method varies from person to person, and if it does not last very long for you, it is recommended to go for a permanent method to avoid any chances of damage to the eyelids or develop any other risks in the process.
- Fat Grafting: It is the method of choice when it comes to treating under eye hollows. It is a safe and effective procedure and is recommended by cosmetic surgeons if you want a permanent solution. The procedure involves moving fat tissues from other parts of your body and placed under your eyelids. It is a fix that has beneficial effects on the skin below your eyelids. The procedure helps reconstruct the eyelid area, and the procedure doesn't have any side effects.
- Blepharoplasty: This is another common method that is used to correct any form of disfiguration or deformity of the eyelids. The procedure helps improves the eye region aesthetically by removing excess fat and reinforcing the surrounding tissue region of the eye.
The procedure dates to the Roman and Greek eras but with the modernization of technology the procedure has evolved, and cosmetic surgeons now use laser blepharoplasty for the procedure which is much safer and non-invasive in nature. The procedure usually takes between one to three hours to complete, and any internal swelling that occurs will resolve itself within a couple of weeks. It takes several months for the results to show up. It is recommended to take a post and pre-operative images to assess the changes.
Equipped with this brief insight into the procedures available, discuss with your doctor to find the one that would suit you the best.
Reduction scarless nose job or Rhinoplasty refers to a surgical procedure conducted to reshape the structure of your nose. Other than that, it can also treat breathing troubles caused due to flawed nose anatomy. Rhinoplasty can reshape the facial region between the nose and upper lip, thus giving an overall proportion to your face.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty
- Defects in your nose structure can lead to choking or breathing troubles which generally become chronic in nature. Rhinoplasty can successfully cure such health conditions.
- Rhinoplasty alters the shape, angle and size of your nose by giving symmetry to it with the overall facial structure.
- Reduction scarless nose job is a permanent solution for restructuring your nose.
- Since the surgery is conducted by making incisions (surgical cuts) inside the nose, scar marks are not visible after surgery.
- Rhinoplasty also shapes up enlarged nostrils or nasal tips.
- Asymmetrical Nose Bridge (uneven and disproportionate bridge of the nose) can also be reshaped with Rhinoplasty.
Risk factors and side effects associated with Rhinoplasty
- The region around your eyes may remain swollen for about a week or two after surgery.
- You may suffer from nose bleeding.
- Nose or the skin around your nose and eyes may get infected.
- Nasal blockage may occur resulting in breathing trouble.
- Rhinoplasty may give rise to the problem of skin necrosis or damage of skin tissue
- The nose septum or the skin separating the two nostrils may get damaged if the surgery is not performed by an expert plastic surgeon.
Regardless of the above mentioned risk factors, Rhinoplasty is a very safe and effective procedure for nose restructuring. But in some cases, the surgery needs to be performed twice if the patient is unsatisfied with the result of the first attempt. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Lip augmentation is a restorative (cosmetic) procedure where your lips are reshaped to make them appear fuller. Cosmetic procedures are done for aesthetic improvement, but surgical lip augmentation is performed if the lips are affected by any congenital condition or tissue trauma.
Dermal fillers are mostly used to enlarge the lips. Previously, collagen was the most popular filler, but currently, due to various health reasons, doctors do not use it as often as before. Now, hyaluronic acid fillers are the most popular dermal filler.
Hyaluronic acid is naturally available in your body, especially in your neural, epithelial and connective tissues. The fillers that doctors presently use are chemically similar to hyaluronic acid. It is extremely beneficial in adding volume to your lips.
Applications of Hyaluronic acid
- Hyaluronic acid fillers improve your lips’ appearance by boosting their shape, structure and volume.
- The effects of such fillers last approximately for six months; you would require more injections after that.
- Restylane and Juvederm are the most popular hyaluronic acid fillers used currently. These also contain lidocaine in them, which is a local anaesthetic.
Hyaluronic acid fillers also include the following benefits:
- The amount of filler to be injected is easily controllable, so the doctor can regulate the amount of volume to create.
- The injections are given at a steady pace, so the development can be carefully monitored to achieve the desired result.
- Any bump or lump caused by moving the lips too much is easier to correct.
- In relation to other dermal fillers, there will be reduced swelling and bruising.
- Results last for a longer duration, but they are not permanent.
- Collagen fillers required an allergy test before the procedure could begin, but that is not the case with hyaluronic fillers. Hyaluronic acid fillers are not allergens since they are made from similar substances found in the body.
Risks of lip augmentation
Like every surgical procedure, lip augmentation too has certain risks involved. Some of the contraindications (situational dangers of certain drugs or procedures) include:
- Facial nerve disorders
- Intermittent herpes simplex sores
- Critical Hypertension
- Autoimmune disorders
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
This is a cosmetic surgery procedure, which involves reshaping and reconstruction of breasts. This is mainly done by people who think they have saggy, small, or unshapely breasts. This surgery helps a woman attain firmness in and around her breasts; it makes her feel more confident. According to a study conducted by Plastic surgeons, the number of breast lift surgeries has increased by 70% since 2000. A woman might be prompted to undergo a surgery of this kind under societal or peer pressure; it could also be solely driven by her ambition to look perfect.
Breasts may lose their elasticity, firmness and fullness due to a variety of reasons. The reasons and effects in turn make women more self-conscious; so they go in for Breast Lift procedures.
Breasts can sag due to:
- Weight fluctuations
Complications after the surgery
The chances of getting any complication after a breast lift surgery are usually rare. But some complications which might occur are; profuse bleeding after the surgery which is similar to hematoma. Infection may occur due to the use of dirty equipments during the surgery or due to being placed in an unhygienic environment. And lastly scarring can also be seen. If you work out regularly, it is advisable to quit lifting heavy weights for at least four to six weeks after the surgery.
When should you consider a breast lift surgery?
- When your nipples seem to be pointed downwards and are sagging- With age the skin loses its elasticity and begins to sag. This makes the nipples sag as well. So a breast lift surgery will make your breasts look like the way they used to in your youth.
- If your nipple or areola lay below the crease of your breast- If you think that your nipples are placed below your breast crease, take a sheet of paper and slide it below your breast, if the paper stays, you will need a breast lift surgery.
- If your breasts are not symmetrical to each other- some women have breasts which don’t look identical and look unusual and drooping. This can generally be a birth abnormality also.
- Getting a breast lift done is similar to reversing the clock for sagging. Your breast is like any other part of your body and with old age it sags. So it is better to consider a breast lift surgery if you want your breasts to look firm and taut again. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Although the breasts are one of the most significant contributors of a woman’s physical beauty, a man with breasts not only looks awkward but feels clumsy and graceless as well. An individual who is suffering from such problems which are referred to as gynecomastia in medical terms, should not neglect the problem but consider opting for male breast reduction surgery. In this surgical intervention, a qualified doctor would help in restoring your natural masculine looks around the chest. And there is nothing to be anxious about as there are advanced techniques which would help you recover quickly and result in virtually invisible scars.
What is gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia can be described as an enlargement of male breasts which can be effectively removed with the aid of male breast reduction surgery. This process helps in removal of excess fat as well as glandular tissue for the restoration of a flatter and firmer contour to the chest of the male.
Although it may appear strange, there are some men all over the world who have such development due to genetic conditions or side effects of certain medicines or some other unspecified reasons. Gynecomastia can happen at any age, and the male breast reduction surgery can be safely performed on both teenagers and adult men.,
Why is it important to have male breast reduction surgery?
Though weight loss can assist the reduction of the appearance of male breasts for some individuals, in some instances it has been speculated that the excess glandular tissue which may result in noticeably large breasts even in men with a lean body. In the present scenario, the male breast reduction surgery is the only method for alleviating the problem with long-lasting results. Most individuals who have undergone this surgery report that they feel comfortable without the shirt and also experience enhanced self-confidence.
If an individual is uncomfortable or self-conscious regarding the appearance of the chest or when he is compelled to avoid certain activities where he may have to go shirtless, the male breast reduction surgery is an option that deserves consideration. When there is an experienced and professional surgeon to carry out the process, the affected individual would be able to see dramatic improvements with nominal scars.
Liposuction is yet another option that deserves special mention in this respect. This is owing to the advancement of liposuction technology which has proffered the surgeons with a wider selection of comparatively less invasive methodologies. The recovery period is shorter compared to conventional surgeries, and the patients are given a compression garment which they are required to wear for the first few couple of weeks which helps in reduction of swelling and offer support for the healing tissues.
It is important to note here that vigorous exercises must not be performed within three weeks after the treatment. But it is crucial to understand that each and every person heals at a unique pace, the cosmetic surgeon would give the patient insight into the treatment so that he can set realistic expectations.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!