Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhawna Jhamb
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhawna JhambYour feedback matters!
I have black spot on my back ND face ND neck. I use marks remove cream but it's not removing. ND I also have hair fall too much.
Hello deae sir/mam I am Abdia I have dark circle under my eyes. Before 19 I hadn't such dark circle under my eyes. My eyes was fairer before 19 . I have allergies in my eyes and itches here too. Please suggest me some natural remedy and some tips to remove dark circle under my eyes how should I stay as well Thanks a lot.
Hello sir, My hairs are Falling . How I have to reduce so please give me any solutions and also how to protect white hairs so please give me any suggestions.
Hello all, i'm 23 year old guy and i'm loosing my hair at a faster rate, they are getting thinner, I want to grow good hair on my scalp, it is hereditary in my family, what do I do? I work in a bpo field and have to work in shifts and most of the time I do evening shifts and can't concentrate on my food as well.
I'm a 33 year old women and have under eye problem (dark circles) since 5-6 yr. I have consulted to many doctors but not get any improvement. Now it is more prominent. Please suggest, how can I remove it or best treatment for this?
There is sudden rise of pimples on my face. I always like to use face wash ,but? Give me the solution sir.
Hello. Doctor mere peit mei bohot hairs nikle hai aur bohot bade hai. Kya koi permanent treatment hai ya home remedy se thik ho jayega ya laser treatment ya phr medicine please help me.
Hello sir, I'm struggling from allergy from past 6 months, I don't know when I use Madison like atarax and betnovate that decease will gone and again it is starting, this is my problem now I'm losing my knee's please help to how to over come.
Scabies is a type of skin conditions that causes itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by Sarcoptes scabiei, a microscopic mite. It is a contagious condition, which can spread through physical contact. An estimate shows that scabies infects over 300 million people worldwide per year.
This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats, and mice can also be affected by this disease. It usually takes 2-6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting this skin condition.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin, which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection, is a quite common occurrence in such cases.
- Crusted scabies, the most severe form of scabies, can be common in certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia who have weakened immune systems as well as severely ill people have high risks of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies, is very contagious and also hard to cure.