Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. BhawnaYour feedback matters!
My teeth not so white and not yellow. Please suggest me to how can my teeth whitening and brightening.
I am 19 years old and today when I woke up I had a pain in my face near to my ear. Only when I open my mouth this pain increases, but I already I have a little cold but what is the reason and actually what is this disease. Please reply.
I got a wisdom teeth near two jaws recently. There is no pain at all. Should I consult a doctor to remove it? Or just ignore.
From last 5 days my mom is suffering from mouth ulcer and because of that she is not able to eat anything and she became weak. Kindly tell me the proper medicine for that. One more thing she have cold too from today. She is 48 year old.
My teeth is not much white what I want after doing regular brush. What can I do to whitening my teeth?
Mix a crushed garlic clove (or garlic powder) with some table salt or black salt and apply it directly on the affected tooth to alleviate the pain. If you prefer, you can chew one or two cloves of garlic to get relief.
Repeat this natural treatment for a few days.
Sir I am suffering from lefjaw side portion swelling. Since last 5 days or 6 days Although I did not got any sort of pain and injury in that portion. I consult a dentist and he done opg x-ray and said there is no problem except 8th tooth s erupting. He prescribed Clavam 625mg 1×2 5 days Vito m 1×2 5 days And a pain killer on s. O which I am not taking As I have no pain at all. Please tell me take measures to subside swelling soon and is the prescription OK.
I'm 18 years old. And my teeth is becoming yellowish. Is there any way to make my teeth white by natural way.
I am under procedure for dental implant for my left front tooth; my root has been removed for about 3 months now. But the problem I am facing is that my right side canine tooth is still milk tooth and the permanent tooth is developed and it is there in slant position under my gums. Therefore my doctor is suspecting that the tooth will grow diagonally and will push the other tooth in outside direction which might further disturb the implant. Doctor is suggesting me to wait or remove the canine tooth and pull the permanent canine tooth properly with braces but I read on internet that the tooth sometimes get embedded in the skull and never comes out so I suspect the same with my developed canine. Kindly suggest what I should do ?
My baby is 2 years old and he is having cavity in his back tooth. Can I give him cod liver oil as I have heard a lot about cod liver oil healing cavity. He is too small to sit on chair and get the cleaning and filling done. Please help.
I brush my teeth every morning but my breath smells very bad also I clean my tongue daily. What could be the reason?
My brother teeth are yellowish and not uniform in shape and size Is there any kind of treatment which can make his teeth white ,uniform in shape and arranged properly?
I use tobacco my teeth look yellow i want to clean up my teeth what is the genuine standard cost for it ?
Sir/ Madam I am 38 year old male and suffering from mouth ulcer for the last two days. Please prescribe be an ointment for fast remedy as I am suffering too much for eating and talking Thanks
I have some sensitivity problem in my gum. I feel sensation while eating or drinking food or water. please suggest some medicine.
1.Baking soda - Baking soda is one of the best ingredients that you can use to get rid of yellow teeth. It will help remove plaque and make your pearly whites shine.
Recipe: Mix a quarter teaspoon of baking soda with a little toothpaste. Brush your teeth with this gritty mixture and rinse with warm water. Use it once or twice a week. Alternatively, you can combine baking soda with lemon juice, white vinegar, or hydrogen peroxide.
You can make a whitening mouthwash by mixing one tablespoon of baking soda and one and a half teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide with one cup of cold water. Rinse with the mouthwash two or three times a day.
You can also scrub your teeth gently for at least two minutes with diluted baking soda. Do this twice in the first week, and then every 15 days. It is essential to note that excess use of baking soda can strip your teeth of its natural enamel.
2. Orange Peel: Cleaning your teeth with the fresh orange peel on a regular basis will reduce the yellow tinge accumulated on your teeth. Rub orange peel over your teeth every night before going to sleep. The vitamin c and calcium in the orange peel will combat the microorganisms throughout the night. Do this for a few weeks and you will notice effective results.
If the fresh orange peel is not available, you can use dried orange peel powder.
3. Strawberries: Strawberries contain a good amount of vitamin c, which helps make your teeth whiter. Grind a few strawberries into a paste. Rub the paste on your teeth gently. If done twice daily for a few weeks, the yellow tinge on your teeth will vanish.
Another option is to mix the pulp of one strawberry with one-half teaspoon of baking soda and spread the mixture onto your teeth and let it sit for a few minutes. Rinse out your mouth and brush your teeth with toothpaste to get rid of any residue.
4. Hydrogen Peroxide: The mild bleaching effect of hydrogen peroxide can help make yellow teeth white again. Rinse and gargle with a mouthwash that has hydrogen peroxide. Make sure not to swallow the hydrogen peroxide. You can also make a paste of baking soda with hydrogen peroxide and gently brush your teeth with it. Later, brush your teeth with your regular toothpaste. Use hydrogen peroxide with extra caution as it can cause irritation of the gums and make your teeth sensitive.
5. Lemon: The bleaching property present in lemons can also help get rid of yellow discoloration. In fact, gargling with lemon juice and scrubbing your teeth with lemon peel is one of the best ways to make your teeth white again. Mix together a few drops of lemon juice and some salt. Apply the mixture on the stained teeth and rub the paste vigorously over your teeth and gums. Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Do this twice daily for about two weeks to get rid of tartar and the yellow tinge.
You are in the middle of a hot summer afternoon and decide to have some ice to cool off. Suddenly you hear a crackle and something comes into your mouth that doesn't quite taste like ice. oops! That's a part of your broken teeth! Although your first instinct is to panic, don't worry as there are a lot of things dentists can do these days to fix chipped teeth.
A tooth may chip off for some other reasons too. Decay being one of the main culprits, it erodes the top enamel leaving the tooth exposed to decay. Taking an unsightly fall or getting your teeth broken in a fight are some of the other reasons why your teeth may break o partially chip off. Here are some things you can do:
- Take care of you chipped tooth: The first thing to do when you realize that you have a chipped tooth is to see a dentist. If you are unfortunately suffering from this problem on a weekend when a dentist near you isn't accessible, keep the jagged edge of the broken tooth covered with a sugarless chewing gum or paraffin. If you get hungry, opt for a liquid diet or soft solids that don't require chewing.
- Treatment: Filling or bonding that is if you've chipped a visible tooth in your frontline, your dentist will use a tooth coloured composite resin for a 'bonding' procedure. If it is one of your inside teeth, your dentist may try a simple 'filling' to fix things up. Bonding is pretty much 'gluing' bits of your artificial teeth on. The dentist clears up the surface to place the adhesive and sticks the bonding material and then hardens it into shape with ultraviolet light.
- Adding a crown or dental cap: This procedure is used when a larger piece of tooth chips off, it happens mainly due to decay. The dentist will chip off the edges from your broken teeth and cover it with a crown or cap to protect the tooth from further damage. The cap also acts as a cosmetic fixture not making anyone realize that it is different from your real teeth.
Patients are generally given a choice on the material for the cap, which they can choose based on cost and cosmetics. A metal cap is the strongest, but can make you look like a villain from yesteryears, which has an evil glint in every smile. The other common options are porcelain fused to metal, all ceramic or all resin. This procedure will require more than one visit for x-rays, taking an impression of the tooth, trial for your crown and finally fixing it.