Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavna ManglaYour feedback matters!
I am swathi 27 years old I am having black mark near bindi place Wat to do tell me. And I am having lots of hair fall having thin hair to become thick and faster hair growth to that Wat I have to do suggest me any tablets.
I have large pores on my face. I want to do skin treatment. What treatment should I do and how it will be beneficial for me. What's its effect and side effects. Pls let me know.
I get butterfly kind of rash on my face and it is very frequent and I develop white patches too what does that signifies?
Dr. My problem is that my face has heavy wrinkle. I tried many things but no give best result. Please give me best treatment.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
How to save my Hair. I am suffering from HAIR FALL. I am job person helmet is mandatory for bike riding.. Helmet is the also reason for hair fall?
What should I do to get rid of pimples and even pimple black marks? Please suggest me am facing this problem from many years.
A lot of pain, burning and hurt can be relieved by knowing properties of a few things from your kitchen. While minor burns and injuries can scare the wits out of anyone, young or old, the cure to relieving the pain and ensuring speedy healing lies in your cabinet.
Here are few things to do and to avoid:
1. No Ice on a Burn: ice is known to restrict the flow of blood to the skin. What you should do instead is put the burnt area immediately under running water. The idea is to cool the area. The water used should be cool and not ice cold.
2. Soothe with Aloevera. Aloevera is known to be a good remedy for burns and while it stops the pain, it also reduces the swelling and repairs the skin. Aloevera gel can be applied in sometime, but the gel should not be contaminated and should be clean.
3. Use Mint for Relief: After running cold water on the burnt area, pat it dry gently and apply a layer of crushed mint leaves, do not apply mint toothpaste over it. As toothpaste can get dried or stuck there and cause further injury. If mint leaves are used they should be clean and be thoroughly washed with water.
4. Try Tea Bags: If you have black tea bags at home, they can be of help. Moist wet, cooled tea bags, depending upon the area of the burnt skin and place over the area. Wrap with clean gauze. This can be used on slightly raw skin as it is astringent.
5. Puncture the Blisters: If there are blisters, never peel them off completely, you may puncture them to drain the fluid but do not remove the top layer of skin, as that serves as a natural protective dressing.
6. Apply Honey: A natural antibiotic, honey is used to prevent the burnt area from getting infected.
7. Rub Coconut Oil: Coconut oil has vitamin e and anti-bacterial properties which also stop the burnt area from getting infected. However, this should be used in healing phase when there are no blisters or they have started healing.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
From past 2 years my hair fall increased and the baldness is coming on my hair right side. What can I do any medicine or prevention.
I'm a student. I was suffering from pimples from last 3 years. How to get relief from them. Thanking you.
Chemical peeling is a type of body treatment technique, which is used to improve the texture of your skin. This treatment is mostly done on the facial skin to remove the dead skin cells. The regenerated skin is usually smoother in texture and less wrinkly. This treatment helps to eliminate problems of uneven tone, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
Although chemical peeling is a safe technique, there are a few things that you should keep in mind before opting for one.
1. Peeling is a kind of exfoliation - Peeling involves flaking skin off and is the only way to regenerate healthier and better skin. In some cases, certain types of gels are used to speed up the peeling process. These gels contain micronutrients, which are beneficial for the skin.
2. Chemical peels are not only for facial treatments - This technique can be used not only for the face but for several other parts of the body as well such as the hands, chest, neck, and legs. They help in removing dark spots and acne from the surface of the skin.
3. A solitary chemical peel isn't enough - You should keep in mind that a single peel may not be enough to get the job done. Unless you opt for a deeper chemical peel, chances are that you won't get satisfactory results. Your skin care professional can advise you on the number of sittings that would be required.
4. Sunscreen is important - It is necessary to use sunscreen after your chemical peel treatment as it helps you in maintaining long lasting results. There are a wide range of oil free sunscreens available, which you can wear under your makeup.
5. Having realistic expectations - One should remember that years of scarring and skin damage wouldn't be resolved or removed with one single peel session. It can, however, lead to smoother, tighter and brighter skin.