Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavana KansalYour feedback matters!
This que is for my mother. She is suffering now from ocd. Please suggest me what I should do. She is taking medicine BT due to its cause of curing after 3 month. I can't not understand thamedicine is working r not.
I lost my gf last year. She is my close friend .& now im in depression. Plsz help me 2 move on this situation.
Hello Doctors, I am 24 years old Male unmarried, I have a serious and personal question to ask you" How to Control the sexual moods and thoughts? Especially when I am alone.
I am feeling emotionless now days and that too on a very high scale. For example If I get 20% in a exam I won't feel any bad. Even if I won't be having any job I don't have any fear .Jo hona hain hone do" I am not having any feelings. Can this be linked to excessive masturbation?
My sisters double marker shows positive. Downs syndrome 1: 198 possibility. She is 29 years old. Doctors have told her to undergo CVS and amniocentesis tests. All other features of the foetus are normal. Please suggest if the baby would be normal or there is 50-50 chances of downs syndrome. Nobody else in the family has this. 2 months aho she had a spontaneous miscarriage plus she has hypothyroid which is normal now. She is now four months pregnant.
A person imaging problems which are not there. Thinking might come. And trying hard to find solutions. Thinking lot on them. In this case what is the state of mind?
I feel very depressed after upsetting relationship and just can't be happy after various efforts. Is that a disorder.
I'm 22 year old boy my problem is my mind my mind is always thinking about sex and I always live in my dreams and do day dreaming with open eyes always making my self a hero in my dreams all things is affecting my career so please tell me am I a patient of OCD or what should I do to overcome my problem thnx.
I am not able to focus any thing or in my studies for last seven day. Please help me to stay out of this problem.
I am suffering from anxiety or depression, due to which I am not able to sleep properly and I also feel fully exhaust even after a over night sleep.
Dear sir/ madam I am a 46 years old guy who had suicidal tendencies and I feel the same at times at present. I think its because of my OCD and other issues mentioned below. Also my present situation is bad financial wise. I am without job for quite some time. I cannot perform on the job. I have very poor memory and concentration. I wish I was born in a European country. I find our country a mess. I don't find anything good in our country. How do I get out of this feeling and accept things as they are.
Being constantly anxious impairs work performance and creates havoc in relationships. The best way to deal with it to accept that it is only a temporary phase which everyone faces. If you keep worrying and try to fight it, you will become even more anxious and your health will become even worse.
It is therefore important that you acknowledge it, first of all and try to cope with it. Controlling anxiety isn't a gigantic task. You can feel at ease with by doing these simple things:
- Self-soothing techniques: There are many physiological things for you to do as well which will allow you to relieve anxiety. Diaphragmatic breathing is a very good way to achieve this. Sometimes reassuring yourself is more valuable than you think. Practice saying comforting things to yourself and the stress and anxiety will automatically reduce. Muscle relaxation is yet another method which will allow you to decrease your anxiety.
- Deep breathing: A 5-minute breathing regime is a sure shot way to relieve anxiety. Sit straight with closed eyes and place your hands on your abdomen. First start with slow inhalation of air through the nose. Feel the breath through your abdomen and head and then reverse the process by exhaling it out through the mouth.
- Meditation: Meditation for a few minutes daily helps relieve anxiety. Meditation is the simplest way to beat anxiety. All you have to do is just sit straight with feet on the floor and closed eyes. Next just focus your energy on reciting a mantra.
- Get adequate sleep: Everyone feels bad when they do not sleep enough. However, did you know that lack of sleep is a major cause of anxiety. The more you sleep, the less anxious you will feel.
- Exercise regularly: You probably know that exercise is very important for maintaining good health. However, what you probably do not know is that exercise is perhaps more effective than even medication in relieving your anxiety. Therefore, it is imperative for you to get moving.
- Monitor your diet: Your diet is crucial in reducing your anxiety as caffeine and alcohol are two of the leading causes of anxiety in your body. However, abruptly stopping your intake of caffeine and alcohol also leads to withdrawal symptoms. Therefore balancing out intake of alcohol and caffeine is crucial. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.