Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhattacharya
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. BhattacharyaYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my elbow regularly. There is no fracture. Doctor suggests me alco d3. Is it enough or suggest any other medicine.
I am 32. Weight is 78 kg. During cold seasons my heels paining specially in the mornings when I get up. I just can't stand properly for half an hour. What is this?
Hello. My aunt is 45 years diagnosed with L4-L5 disc prolapse. And she is doing few exercises. What is the treatment for disc prolapse? And does she needs any medication if so what medications are to be given to her? Please help and give the relevant information. So that I can help her to get fine.
Hi, I am suffering from mild pain in the joints of both the shoulders, knee and fingers along with very minor but pulsating pain in lymph nodes for last one month. Got health check up done 3 months ago everything was ok. Regards Sunil.
I'm suffering from gas problem it continue more than five to six years now I am 35, I work as a accountant so, always siting in. Front of desktop i'm feeling very unfit from last two years i'm not fatty but belly is so increased my waist is 36 and belly 42 inch. So please tell me how to reduce my gas and leg shoulder elbow join pain? one things missing that is I have dysentery long time.
I'm suffering from mild joint pain specially in small joints in fingers. RA factor is positive. Kindly advice.
I am a 22 year old female and have pain in my ankles of leg for a month. It goes worst when I climb stairs. What should I do?
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others. Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!