Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Do metallic dental bridges / implants effect the functioning of the pacemaker. Does the person having the pacemaker fitted, have any restrictions on the dental bridges / implants must be metal free? Pl. adv. Thanks & best regards,
I am komal I am 23 years old. My teeth is soo sensitive. Its paining if I drink cold and hot things. I use sensodine toothpaste. Its effect good. Can you suggest me something more to cure this problem.
I am 24 years female, married.from 5 days my gums are bleeding I can't find anything where blood is coming from its happening for the first time I take care of my teeth regularly I am nt getting if problem is with my teeth or gums it's bleeding so much the whole day. If any instant tip or medicine you can suggest would be great.
My mother aged 64 yrs having problem of ulcers in her mouth since 4 months. Kindly suggest medicines.
What is the cost of 3 unit bridge - teeth. Metal ceramic. I have done RCT of last teeth but there is gap between the RCT tooth and next one. Now dentist is suggesting for 3 unit bridge in which he will fill the gap by metal ceramic cap, grind the next tooth and will bridge it. Can anyone please suggest me whether to undergo this treatment or not? Also what should be the approximately cost for all this procedure? In Bharuch city of Gujrat.
Iam 43 years old, I will brush twice daily, I will keep my mouth clean. But from six months my tongue is loosing freshness immediately after eating any thing. Then Iam cleaning tongue frequently which is paining. Pl. Give me some suggestion to avoid this. I have gastric problem.
I want to clean my teeth. I brush daily. But it's still are yellowish what should I do to make it white?
I drink lots of water, brush twice a day.. Vegetarian.. My problem is I have a very bad breath.. Starts @ morning 11 itself. I keep gargelling n cleaning mouth in fresh room hourly once. Feeling v uncomfortable with my colleagues n family.. Guide me to come out of this.
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.