Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhatraYour feedback matters!
My father is 66 years old. He is a diabetic and has 3 stents. He also has dentures since 6 years. He is not happy with them, always says they are coming off. Have been to many dentist but everyone says its the best dentures available. Because of it, he is ruining his health. Can anyone please suggest a solution.
I am sohel rana biswas. I hve a problem in my teeth. There was a hole. I think it's cavity's. I brought a senso dune paste. Is it help full.
I am 19 years old I am suffering from tmj problem I cant open mouth. And I have tooths clenching and grinding problem form one year. I cant find a solution please give me suggestion.
Fluoride is a mineral which is great for teeth and takes great care of your dental health. This mineral is completely colourless and it is available naturally. It has got different forms like gas, liquid and solid. Tooth decay can be prevented so that teeth can be strengthened. You can also get this mineral in smaller amounts in the drinking water supplied by municipality so that dental health can be improved to a great extent.
Important facts about fluoride
- Maintenance of the thyroid gland: Fluoride can be used for the effective reduction of thyroid gland functions. This is how metabolism speed can be easily maintained by this mineral. Premature puberty can be invited by fluoride.
- Reduction of dental decay: Dental decay can be reduced as a result of which dental health can be preserved. Weak teeth bones can be made stronger with the use of fluoride on a regular basis. This is a medicated mineral and the experts have approved the same as the best protective element for teeth.
- Preventing cavities: Growth of cavities can be prevented by using this mineral as a result of which oral health can be ensured. Different kinds of oral troubles, especially gum swelling, pain, dental bleeding and others can be prevented. On the other hand, infectious oral diseases can also be prevented.
- Purification of drinking water: As per the researches conducted by experts, drinking water can be purified, and thus your health condition can be improved. However, make sure that limited dosage is included in water. Fluoride is absolutely safe and hygienic in nature.
- High quality toothpaste: This mineral is now available in teeth-protecting toothpastes so that dental health can be maintained with great care. The dentists often recommend using these toothpastes for preventing dental risks. These toothpastes not only protect teeth bones, but also prevent the dental nerves.
- Fluoride unsafe for kids: It is advised to keep kids away from overexposure of fluoride as that might cause severe damages. In case the dentist prescribes fluoride based products for your children, it is only then you should allow your kids to use fluoride based products.
- Fixing weak enamel: Weak enamel can create a lot of dental issues, and these issues can be easily avoided by using fluoride. On the other hand, formation of destructive acid causing tooth decay can also be efficiently prevented by the concerned mineral.
Harmful enzymes causing greater dental damages can be easily tackled along with preservation of healthy oral condition. But in this case, consistent usage of the mineral should be essentially maintained. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
I am 62 years old male no diabetic. Tenormin 25 & stamlo 5 take for BP. No drink. No smoking Last 3 day when I eat spicy my mouth burn. Please suggest medicine.
My teeth are in very bad condition, i can not talk in public, my mouth smells a lot, my teeth are full of cavity and i cleans them twice a day but this is happening from 4 years,i m taking care of this but its not solving.
My son is 13 yrs. Two days back his one tooth has started growing inside the upper jaw behind canine. Does he need any treatment?
I was sex a unknown girl 24 th march. After 20 days I saw some ulcer my mouth then I have tested HIV I base, again I tested 88 days and 92 days after (HIV I and 2 antibodies) my incident. All tests are nonreactive. But till now I am feeling very tension. AM I fully save? please answer?
I get white spot kind of ulsers in mouth however do not.Pain or irritate.Wonder if it could be sign of cancer as i hv been chewing pan and gutka till 2yrs back.Pl advise.
I am 27 year old female and do whitening toothpastes whiten teeth more than regular toothpastes and is it safe to microwave food in plastic containers?
My lower jaw is positioned behind the upper jaw. The facial profile appears convex. And my facial dimension from nose to chin appears to be longer than normal. Is everything normal and if not what should Be done?
A healthy mouth is the secret to a beautiful smile. To have good oral health, you need to keep your teeth, your tongue, as well as your gums healthy. To keep your gums healthy, you need to brush your teeth, use floss and mouthwash and take care of your gums. If you are able to do all this every day, then dental problems will be a mile away from your mouth. Taking care of your gums is extremely important for your overall oral health. Do not neglect even small problems like slight bleeding when using floss as it shows that your gums aren't totally healthy. Here are a few ways you can maintain your healthy gums:
1. Brushing regularly: You definitely need to brush your teeth regularly to maintain your oral health. Brushing your teeth at least twice daily is the best way to keep your teeth and gums healthy. But you need to know the proper way to brush so that you do not harm your gums. Apply a gentle pressure when you are brushing as, in a case otherwise, you might hurt your gums. Make sure you use a brush, which has soft bristles so that they do not cut into the gums. And while you are brushing, brush for at least two minutes as it takes a bit of time to kill the bacteria in your mouth.
2. Floss every day: Flossing everyday might seem a bit tedious, but it is extremely important for you to floss your teeth every day. It removes the plaque between your teeth before it can turn to tartar. Tartar and plaque attract the bacteria which later on harm the gums.
3. Regular use of mouthwash: Wash your mouth with mouthwash regularly. Not only will it help to keep your breath fresh, but it also helps to kill the bacteria in your mouth. There are a number of mouthwashes in the market manufactured only to do that.
4. Use sugarless gum to chew: If you chew a sugarless gum for about 20 minutes after you have eaten a meal, you will be able to clean your mouth as well as keep your breath fresh. But only do this if you cannot brush your teeth immediately. This is because if you chew gum regularly, then that might lead to certain jaw problems.
Keep your gums healthy and keep smiling. After all, a smile can melt a stone as well.