Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
I snore heavily. How to avoid it. I tried with face mask but result not so good. Even nose clip did not work expectedly.
I am suffering from throat pain. I have consulted the doctor. But he said that I have a tonsil so should remove through operation. Any other treatment for this?
I am suffering from throat pain for the last one week. I am also getting cough for every five minutes. Please help me.
Hi, Myself Pradeep I am 25 years Old. Some days before I had cold but I did not consult from doctors. Now I am facing a problem in right ear while listing. Listening very slow voice as compared to left ear. Also little bit pain in there. There is no wax inside. What should I do.
Doctor please tell me the best Medicine for sour throat, and also I m facing coughing problem, I often have coughing issues within a time period of 1 to 2 months is it a matter of concern!
I am feeling cold, have throat infection, have fever and my eyes are like burning. Which medicine should I prefer?
I m 20 years old and I have hydrosill from last 5 year. I also have a sore throat from last year. Now a days I m also getting disturb from night fall. It happen frequently 7-8 times in montth.
Dizziness, Stomach ache, Vomiting kind of feeling, Sweating and body getting cold, Head getting very light when I have to face very critical situations. I am facing above issues since childhood whenever I have to face very stressful/tough situations. This always happens if I have to go for blood test etc alone. Few of the instances when the same happened 1. Both the nights in my childhood when my mother and father fell critically ill. 2. Every time I have gone for blood test. 3. Two three times in office when I was sitting with people and they started talking about cesarean and accident situations. 4. Once I went to saw my relatives in hospital and saw bleeding from a babies mouth. 5. Two or three times in school and office when I was confronted by people for work and study related issues. Is this some kind of problem? What is the cure for this?
From past 7 days. I' m having trouble in throat. After taking medicine for 5 days. Everything became fine. But again that pain in throat started
A nose bleed can take place due to a number of reasons, which usually all boil down to acute dryness of the nasal passages. The nosebleed and dryness can stem from sinus, allergic reactions, constant blowing of the nose, infections, and also during very harsh winter months when there is no lubrication in the nose. Nose bleed can also occur due to conditions, such as high blood pressure and when a foreign object gets stuck inside the nose.
Here are a few tips on treating nosebleeds:
- First step: The very first action when you experience a nose bleed should be to sit down. Once you are sitting, you should firmly pinch the spot that is soft. This lies just above the nostril. Do this for at least ten to fifteen minutes. The trick is to stay upright rather than lying down as this will bring down the blood pressure in the nasal blood vessels to stop further bleeding.
- Breathe: Breathe with your mouth as you lean forward to help in draining the blood into your nose, rather than out of it or towards the throat.
- Ice compress: Find a bag of frozen corn or peas in your freezer or an ice pack, and press this firmly against the nose to help in stemming the bleeding. As you are doing so, do not forget to cover the bridge of your nose with a towel so that it prevents you from catching a cold.
- Medication and side effects: If you are on any kind of anticoagulants that end up thinning the blood, then you may immediately want to see your doctor about a possible side effects and a change in the medication. This could also be an effect of haemophilia where the bleeding does not stop.
- Children: If a child who is under the age of two years suffers from such nosebleeds, then you will need to rush him or her to the doctor immediately as it could point at a more serious problem.
- Anaemia (learn more about Anaemia and how it affects the health): Nose bleeds could also suggest the presence of anaemia, so you may want to see your doctor about lab tests to determine and possibly rule out this cause. You can also start medication accordingly for this kind of an ailment.
- Nasal Packing: The doctor can carry out this procedure with the help of gauze that can seal the spot where the bleeding is happening.
- Cautery: This is a minor procedure that involves burning the blood vessel that is causing the persistent bleeding with a stick of silver nitrate. The stick will be inserted after local anaesthesia is administered to the patient.
You must see a doctor for severe and prolonged bleeding.