Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhaskar SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I have migration and brain pain problem last one year I am 41 year old man what should I do please tell me doctor.
My penis is not that sensitive doc, when my gf gave me a head I could only feel the warmth of her mouth and a little feeling on the tip. When I had sex with her recentlyfor the first time and I couldn't feel much, I went straight 45 mins sex and I still didn't ejaculate. What's the problem? Is it that I'm too used to masturbation and I can't feel her vagina and just the warmth? I'm healthy otherwise.
Hi doctor. I m 24 year old male. I am suffering from allergy since last 5 years. Sometimes this allergy becomes like asthma. What should I do.
Actually my friend has allergy in the arms it appears black on small area of the arms due to body scrub use for long time it is not a suntan it appears black. What is that? How we could solve that problem? prescribe medicine for it.
Hello, I am 45 years female having a overweight problem. (5ft / 70 kgs) have gone through hystectomy operation in 2012. Currently my throid level is 4.16 and doctors have asked me to reduce the weight because I am suffering from knee pain recently. Can I get the solution / guidance to loose weight so that I can have my throid controlled as I have started walking daily as an exercise. My job profile is alsways at the desk. Also I need a solution for my knee pain problem. Currently I am taking calcium supplementary called glucosamine tablets.
What I have eat for good growth of hair. Which kinds of food are essential for hair growth. Please provide me the suggestion to take care of hair related problems.
This is santhosh age 28 single. My hair is falling from last 1 year it's look like m shape front side. Is there any hair regrowth medicine or plantations etc.
I have a problem of skin .on face one side cheeks look inside and other one was fine .because in my past I eat gutka so how to make my cheeks properly.
I want to loose weight. I done everything but nothing get works. please tell me some tips to figure oug mu problems.
I am 50 years old. Most of time I feel something is creeping inside my shoulder joint that make me uneasy and I can't sleep when such problem arise at night. I shall be tankful if you kindly prescribed some medicine to solve this problem.
I have low back pain due to degenerative L5-S1 disc. Tried medication through a doctor along (also produced MRI scan/report) as and when the pain aggravates. I travel every day about 60 kms in Hyderabad city and pain gets severe when I travel and and overload with work. Please suggest me how to minimize the problem. Thank you Satish.
I am unable to sleep without Masturbation. What should I do. Also my legs are becoming little thin and looking odd in short pants. I want my legs to be matched with my body. What should I do for it?
Skin is a very vital organ of your body as it protects your body from external injuries and also helps in regulating your body temperature. The gradual development of cancer cells on your skin region is known as skin cancer. Skin cancer is a very common disease that is affecting people worldwide. Many causes are responsible for skin cancer.
Some of them are stated as follows:
- Overexposure to sun rays. The Ultraviolet rays can cause serious damage to your skin that can lead to cancer.
- Sun burns may also result in the development of cancer cells
- Frequent exposure to toxic chemical substance can also trigger skin cancer.
- A frail immune system may also contribute to skin cancer.
- Certain scars on your skin, if left untreated, may become cancerous and eventually lead to skin cancer.
- Consuming unhealthy foods and being unhygienic may also lead to skin cancers.
Skin cancer may develop all over your body or on any particular region of your skin. It can spread to other parts of your body rapidly. The symptoms of skin cancer depend on the type of your cancer.
Some of the common symptoms of skin cancer are as follows:
- A sore on your skin that cannot be healed
- Swelling of your skin
- You may also get an itching sensation frequently
- Appearance of bumps
- Bleeding of the affected areas
- Appearance of reddish spots
- A bleeding mole
Skin cancer is absolutely curable if treated at an early stage. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for treating skin cancer.
They are mentioned below:
- Panchakarma therapy is the most effective treatment for healing skin cancer. It involves purification and removal of harmful toxins from your body through its 5 constituent therapeutic treatments namely, Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana.
- Drinking green tea can be very helpful. It is known to have anti cancerous properties which help prevent and combat this killer.
- Including more of citrus food in your diet such as lemons, oranges; excluding oily, fried foods and cutting down on higher quantities of sugar can prove to be beneficial.
- Applying turmeric paste on the affected areas may help you to guard against skin cancer.
You must not ignore skin cancer and seek advice from a doctor as early as possible since the process of metastasis (spreading of cancer cells to different spots of your body) is very rapid in this case. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!