Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhaskar SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have diabetes since last 2 years. Can you please suggest diet plan and lifestyle to keep it under control. I am taking both allopathic and ayurvedic medicine.
I am 23 years old male. I have problem of white hairs (partial. Please suggest me a remedy for this.
I am 23 years old person, Gender Male I am loosing my hair, earlier my hair was too thik now they are too thin I have listened about PRP therapy by not tried yet don't know is that really working or not.
Blood pressure readings above 140/90 are classified as hypertension or high blood pressure. Hypertension causes straining of blood vessels and an interruption in the blood flow. There are no specific symptoms, but prolonged hypertension can lead to a heart stroke.
Listed below are a few ways to reduce high blood pressure:
- Limit your salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body, leading to high blood pressure. To avert hypertension, cut down on your daily salt intake to a maximum of one tablespoon.
- Indulge in physical exercise: If you are suffering from pre-hypertension (mild hypertension), it can be avoided or controlled by engaging in physical exercise such as brisk walk, swimming or playing a sport. Exercising regularly can lower blood pressure levels by 5 mmHg (millimetres of mercury).
- Bask in the sun: Exposure to sunlight alters the nitric oxide levels in your blood which leads to reduction in blood pressure. Thus, soaking up the sun can prove to be a great way to avoid a stroke in future.
- Add ginger and cardamom to your diet: The two spices, ginger and cardamom, provide required warmth to your body and help in stabilising the circulation of blood in your body and help in bringing down blood pressure levels.
- Add more green vegetables to your diet: Green vegetables, preferably the leafy ones, are rich in nutrients such as magnesium, iron and folate which help in maintaining the blood circulation that is essential for combating high blood pressure.
- Switch to decaf coffee: If you can’t give up coffee entirely, switch to decaf beverages as caffeine is responsible for tightening your blood vessels which leads to increased stress and blood pressure levels.
- Start drinking tea: Herbals teas such as chamomile, ginger, green tea and hibiscus tea contain herbal properties which soothe your blood vessels and nourish the blood flow. Herbal teas also help in hydration and rejuvenation of fluids in your body.
- Update your playlist: Music is proven to be therapeutic and updating your playlist with soothing Sufi, Celtic or Instrumental tunes can help you relax your mind and combat stress related blood pressure spikes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
I am male. And I one of nose side is totally stuck always. And when I am going to drink any type of liquid I have problem to take a breathing. And some times my breathing gone stuck for a few seconds, and I think my breath is going to totally stuck. Please help me out.
I am getting many pimples in my face by using some creams, what are the steps that I have to prevent this and get a beautiful white skin.
I am getting married soon, my wedding date and menstrual cycle is coinciding. I want to prepare my period by a week. Wedding is in march, I want to start medication in this month and alter the dates so that I needn't take pills in Feb. My last period was on Dec 1st. please suggest.
I am 29+ married and suffering with penis tight foreskin and small penis size and also facing a problem of turtling penis while sex and thats y no kids and no satisfaction.
Hello, I am going to use skin lite cream I just want to know that how to use for better results without and side effects it is safe or harmful for skin thank you.
I lost 6 kgs of body weight in 3 months after taking 60K of vitamin D tablet weekly for 8 weeks. Is the weight loss is due to vitamin D. Please answer
I am loosing my hair. I vil be travelling on bike every day. I wear helmet also. Any useful suggestion to reduce my hair fall. If so pls let me know. Thankyou sir.
I had sex on 2nd April, got my periods on 16th. Took 6 pregnancy test, all negative, again had my periods on 8th May, but I feel nausea and my stomach is beating, am I pregnant?
Complexion of my face is very dark with lots of marks. I want you to suggest some cream and remedy that make my face fair and glowing. Thank you.
Sir I have a severe back pain and headache since last 1 week. Is there is any better way to resist it. I face very difficulty in doing hardworks.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart.
Related Tip: Heart Care in Your Hands