Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhasin
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BhasinYour feedback matters!
I use Himalayas face pack after using this my skin become crack and rough what I can do now for good and healthy skin?
Dermatologists are a particular breed of practitioners who not only offer technologically advanced solutions for treating skin conditions, but are also authors of creating new techniques that provide a better and unique edge over other methods. They constantly keep upgrading themselves. As a result, a more robust medium for cosmetic procedures is continually evolving. One such treatment that has been developed with genuineness is the dermabrasion or the microdermabrasion procedure. Let us take a look at this innovative method for reducing dull and wrinkled skin.
What is microdermabrasion?
The technique works by a simple process of regeneration of the skin. The process involves the dermatologist "sanding" our skin with a special instrument. The skin, as a result, gets damaged, and the body treats them with new layers of skin. Microdermabrasion is also similar, except that it uses tiny exfoliating crystals that are sprayed on the skin. They are used to take care of skin conditions such as dull skin, brown spots, and age spots. Acne scars and pox marks can also be drastically reduced when using this procedure.
However, this treatment is not very effective in treating congenital skin defects, birthmarks, or scars caused by burns. Dermabrasion is mostly used on people with fairer skins whereas microdermabrasion is suitable for all skin types and colors. It is an incredibly simple treatment and can be done with a single visit to the dermatologist office. The recovery time is minimal. The skin temporarily turns pink and dry after the treatment, but these changes disappear within 24 hours. The procedure is painless and does not require any other by-products like anesthetics before imparting the treatment. The tiny crystals are gently sprayed on the skin to remove the outer layers of the skin tissue. The natural rejuvenation of the skin starts after this, and a fresh batch of layers are formed naturally, leaving behind a skin that is brighter and softer.
After the treatment, as per the advice of the dermatologist, a moisturizer or sunscreen can be applied to reduce the pinkness. Also, a person must minimize his or her exposure to the sun for at least one week for the skin rejuvenation process to kick in. However, after 24 hours, normal day-to-day activities can be performed.
Is the procedure safe?
The biggest advantage of using microdermabrasion is that there are no side effects and it is extremely safe since it uses the body's natural way of healing as a part of its procedure. There can be some irritation to the eyes during the proceedings, if the tiny crystals get into the eyes. However, they can be washed away easily. The technology has been perfected over time and is considered one of the safest cosmetic techniques to achieve a blemish-free and glowing skin. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am facing pimples problem. My skin is oily skin and I am a poor boy I can't buy creams which are high in price so please help me how can I overcome of these pimples and now my age is18 years old please suggest the best way.
Hi I am 17 years male boy I have acute appendix surgery before 5 days ago now I have to recover my stich is not removed .So doctor I am pain sensitive so is how to reduce pain while removing the stich (not stapler only twin) and what are the food I have to eat .my motion was not passed.
I am suffering from hyper pigmentation on my face and neck I have been using la shield spf 40 for the past one year I think its making me darker kindly suggest a good spf my skin is very oily I stay in Jaipur which place ud very sunny.
Aging of the skin is a natural process that affects all aging individuals. It manifests itself in the form of skin wrinkling, sagging, discoloration and other visible effects. Such changes become more apparent as soon as one reaches late thirties or early forties but early onsets are now very common too, which can be caused by a number of factors.
Prevention from Aging:
- Eat healthy - Having a nutritious balanced diet can make a tremendous positive impact on your skin. Consumption of food items that are rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients is essential. It is also important to drink lots of water and fluids to stay hydrated. Junk food and sugary drinks should be avoided as it negatively affects skin health.
- Avoid sun exposure - This is the most basic way of reducing the rate of skin aging and slowing down the process. While going out in the day cannot always be avoided, it is important to keep the skin covered with clothing, hats and sunglasses.
- Exercise regularly - Keeping fit through regular workouts and exercise improves the circulation of blood in the body and consequently, the supply of blood and oxygen to the skin. This keeps the skin healthy and young and prevents early onset of wrinkling and aging.
Anti-aging Dermatology Treatments:
- Botox: Botox is an injection that temporarily relaxes facial muscles to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as prevent new lines from forming. Common injection sites include the forehead, the area between the eyebrows, the corners of the eyes, and the sides of the chin. Botulinum toxin (BOTOX) for treating facial wrinkles is the most frequently performed cosmetic procedure. It has become the most common entry procedures for clinicians seeking to incorporate aesthetic treatments into their practice.
- Dermal Fillers: As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles are then working closer to the skin surface, so smile lines and crow's feet become more apparent. Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. Dermal fillers can be used to:
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Dermal fillers can be very helpful in those with early signs of aging, or as a value-added part of facial rejuvenation surgery.
- Thread Lift: Thread lifts can be a great way to rejuvenate and restore youthful contours to areas such as the brows, cheeks, jowls and the neck area. The procedure uses multiple, hair-thin needles that have fine threads dipped in bio stem cell liquid, inside them. These needles are inserted into a layer of the skin one-by-one and then pulled out together smoothly, leaving the fine thread inside the layers of your skin. This induces fibroblast and promotes collagen production and literally lifts skin. The thread is gradually absorbed into the skin.
- RF Tightening: Radiofrequency (RF) energy treatment is technology for non-surgical tightening of the early signs of loose or sagging skin; ideal for those people who either don’t want, or don’t believe they are old enough to have a surgical procedure. Pure RF energy alone is primarily used to treat skin laxity by facial tightening, and is best suited to patients with mild to moderate sagging of facial tissues, usually those in their mid 30s to 50s, with any skin colour. It is commonly used to treat the forehead, under the eyes, cheeks, mid-face, jaw line, and neck.
- HIFU Facelift: High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) lifts and tightens skin for a non-surgical face lift and neck lift. Since its release, Ulthera (Ultherapy) has been quickly growing in popularity with experts worldwide as an advanced HIFU device. Common treatment areas include - Brows and forehead, Chin, Neck, Stomach and Stretch marks. With just one treatment, HIFU pushes mature skin to start working hard again. Your eyes will look more open, brows more lifted, fine lines softened, and pore reduced. Because of the restored elasticity, your skin will feel softer and more supple, too.
Quick Tips to Look Younger-
1. Live happier: Life is a constant struggle. From unexpected changes to life altering moments, we constantly face stress, tension and sometimes depression. Those who we know living a happy life also face the same situations. The difference is how they choose to find happiness despite facing adversities. Stress speeds up the aging process. When you are stressed, it creates an imbalance of hormones causing collateral damage. To cut down stress, spend more time doing things that make you happy. Choose a hobby like painting or stress busters like yoga and exercise.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables: It is important to eat the right serving of fruits and vegetables daily, as they are rich source of vitamins and minerals and protect your skin from free radicals and cellular damage. From cucumber and tomato to fruits like papaya, each provides it own set of exfoliating benefits, which firm up your skin, improve your complexion, get rid of fine lines and slows down the aging naturally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.