Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Bharti SethYour feedback matters!
Which is the best contraceptive pill without any side effects, especially weight gain. And till wht years of age a women can continue to take it.
I Had just forplayed with my gf on 18 may night, I am 90% sure sperm did not entered but maybe precum did And I have not ejaculated inside her .After 2 days she had bleeding. And that day. She took unwanted 72 in about 66 hours, but only half pill as it was already bleeding it was about 21-26 may she bleeds. N now its 29 June . I am very depressed .whether it could be a pregnancy or the side effect. As her age is about 18 . please reply sir. I will be very thankful to you.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"
Hi i'm 23 years old female I have back ache while riding scooter but I haven't consulted any doctors is there any pills which I could recover in that i'm planning for my pregnancy will I get problem during that time. And I m planning take vitamin E capsules can you suggest me some good product for glowing skin and healthy hair. Thanks.
M in physical relation with 2 girls in a gap of 2 months each. Non of them are suffering from hiv or std. They sex only with me. Is there any chance of hiv or std?
I had sex on 25 Jan but I had I pill next day in the evening but my periods are one week late now I'm having too much in my breasts and overeating tell me can I be pregnant or this is due to I pill tell me all about it.
Hey , today I was trying to have unprotected sex with my girlfriend but after breaking the hymen I stopped further. So is there any chances of pregnancy. And also she is about to menstruate a day after so will it cause any delay.
Doctor she is about 80 years old she remembers each and everything but she doesn't remember that she is in her house the only thing she is saying again and again that please take me back to my home and she issuing abuse language again and again even while sleeping she abuse to me my mom dad and my wife she is over weight so we can't even pick her up from bed she is taking sleeping pills of 2.5 mg but she doesn't sleep more than 4 hour can you please advise what to do or any medicine which can at least make her mind cool.
Doctor gave my normoz tablet with that my periods was in 26 days. I have pcod. Can someone tell me what's going with my body.
Pursuing a hobby can help you to ward off diseases while keeping your mind and body fresh and active. What's more, hobbies come with several health benefits too, ranging from lowering of blood pressure and control over cortisol production ( a hormone that causes stress) to improvements in your weight and BMI.
4 amazing health benefits that you can derive from pursuing your favourite hobbies are:
1. Strengthening of your immune system - Hobbies that augment your activity levels like basketball, golf or bike riding are extremely beneficial for improving your immune system, thereby enhancing the overall quality of your life. A strong immune system is essential as it makes you less prone to chronic diseases like diabetes, arthritis and heart disease.
2. Improving your memory - Another health benefit of having hobbies is that they bring about an improvement in your memory and aid in enhancing your problem-solving abilities. A research conducted by the University of Texas on the impact that hobby has on the brain reveals the fact that the picking up of a new hobby can prevent memory loss. Here's how - the challenge to learn a new skill causes you to focus all of your mental abilities on the task at hand, leading to a sharpening of your memory, while preventing memory loss. By helping you to maintain an active brain, the act of picking up a new hobby, therefore, brings about a delay of cognitive aging by a few years.
3. Cutting down on stress - By indulging in a hobby like cooking, baking or gardening, you get an effective outlet to release all your stress. Being a non-work activity, your mind gets another area of focus, one which you can enjoy. Furthermore, when you put your whole mind to it, your stress and worries seem to wither away.
Moreover, such hobbies that require you to physically exert yourself, albeit in a limited manner, also bring down your stress levels as they produce chemical changes in your body.
4. Improving sleep - Having a hobby also has a positive impact on sleep. The pursuit of active hobbies in the earlier part of the day can lead you to have a very restful sleep. Likewise, engaging in the intellectual activity of reading before going to bed can help you to sleep better.
Apart from giving you tremendous enjoyment, a hobby can also bring many health benefits. So, pursue your hobbies actively despite the busy lifestyle you follow.
I am 6 month pregnant and 7 month is going on. My weight is stable now at 69 kg. please suggest me healthy diet so that baby can grow healthy?
Oral cancer is the uncontrollable growth of cells called tumors that invade and damage the tissues surrounding it is in or around the mouth. Oral cancer, like all other types of cancer, is life threatening if not diagnosed and treated in the early stages. There are eight types of oral cancer namely cancer in the throat, sinuses, hard and soft palate, floor of the mouth, gums, cheeks, tongue and lips. Dentists are usually the first ones to notice and detect the signs and symptoms of oral cancer. This condition is also known as oral cavity cancer. The risk factors and symptoms of oral cancer are mentioned below.
The symptoms of oral cancer, especially in the first stages, seem non-threatening and similar to common oral problems. However, visiting the doctor is mandatory to rule out cancer as an option. If you suffer from one or more of the following symptoms, visit your dentist immediately.
- Thickenings and swellings, lumps or bumps, crusts, eroded areas or rough spots on the lips, gums or surrounding regions inside or around the mouth.
- Bleeding in the mouth that is unexplainable.
- Persistent sores near and around the mouth or throat that bleed easily and may take more than two weeks to heal.
- Unexplained numbness or pain and tenderness in the mouth, throat or face.
- Development of patches, which are usually speckled, red or white in the mouth.
- Sudden weight loss.
- Excruciating pain in your ear.
- Loose teeth.
- Difficulty in swallowing.
- Lumps in your neck.
- Stiffness or pain in your jaw.
- Pain in your tongue.
- Dentures that fit poorly.
Men above 50 years of age face the greatest risk of developing oral cancer. Women are at a much lower risk of developing oral cancer than men. The following factors increase your risk of developing oral cancer:
- Smoking cigarettes, cigars or pipes
- Snuff, dips or chewing tobacco
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- History of oral or other types of cancer in the family
- Chronic sun exposure, especially facial exposure
- Sexually transmitted virus such as HPV
- Diagnosed of oral cancer previously.
I have lots of facial hair, some acne also, my periods also get delayed but rarely. I am four years married and took all the related tests as I had problem in conceiving but all the tests were fine except in ultrasound there was some issue due to which doctor suspected pcod but when hormonal test was done it was fine so the possibility of pcod was overruled. But now I have conceived and I am 6 weeks pregnant. I feel consistent pain in lower abdomen and also after I take susten200 I feel diziness. My doctor told me its normal. Also in ultrasound the same issue is there and in urine my epithelial cells are 10-20. Is everything fine or there can be some issue?
My wife's monthly period has been stopped. It was from 10th june, we have made a pregnancy test yesterday and it is positive. So please tell me what can we do first now? she also having fever from 4 days and not taking medicines by afraiding. So please give a solution as soon as possible.
I am 24 old, I am liking a women who is 27 years of age and she got married at 18 years. Since 4 years she is single because of husband's errasment, torture etc so now we r loving each other .if we get marriage is that CAUSE any problems like sexually, physically, mentally, socially etc.
I am 22 years old unmarried girl. I have irregular periods and bloated stomach. I get periods only when I take tablets and that too lasts only for 2 days and the bleeding is also so little. I have visited gynecologist she has given me tabs then she took a blood test where hb% was 10 later she advice me to visit her when I get my periods so yesterday I visited her she advice me for a test RBS which I have taken she was saying its hormonal test bt when I went through the net it showed dat it is sugar test so please may I knw which test is RBS? n also please tell me is there any serious problem bcz I have read somewhere tgat bloated stomach and irregular periods are sign of ovarian or othr type of cancer. please do reply. Thank you in advance.
I am 26 years old married woman, I had a cyst removed in 2008 and my right ovary was damaged and removed too. What is the best way to conceive without any delay or any complications? Any precautions need to be taken?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!