Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bharti SethYour feedback matters!
Good afternoon Dr. my self anjali I am 34 year old married woman I have bleeding problem during in my period time 10 days or more days.
I have uterus cancer and done radiation therapy and chemo therapy before 6 years. I regularly go through the check up and I have noticed little bit of vaginal discharge from 3 days which I did not seen after my treatment. Is this normal or my cancer is recurring? Please help me.
I missed my periods. I did sex one month before. But sperm didn't enters the vagina. I did urine test but it was negative. Can you please tell me how to know weather I am pregnant or not.
I had a menstruation cycle of 30 days. This month I had a single day bleeding After 6 days of my bleeding I had sex with my partner. He ejaculated outside once then he took a condom and again we had intercourse. While intercourse this condom teared. And there was no ejaculation inside my vagina. I want to know is there any chance of pregnancy?
Dear Dr. agar kisi prostitue ke saath unprotected sex hota hai fir uske baad uska hiv test karaya aur negative aya to uske baad aur koi test karana chahiye kya.
What steps to be taken to get pregnant. When to have sex, at what time, what to do after sex immediately.
I am using frrpil kit according to doctor suggestion today is my day 14, in scanning report came as one egg ruptured and another egg size is 19mm what does the meaning ? please advice
I had sex with my boy friend 3 days back, later I had unwanted tablet. Now I am getting stomach pain like how I am getting in period days, please confirm is this common thing for two to three days or anything abnormal note: period date as per last month june 20th.
I missed my periods now its 6 days late yesterday at night 8 pm I checked home pregnancy test but the result was negative i'm very confused I cant identify any other symptoms except white discharges and tiredness please help me out am I conceive but till now my periods was regular.
I am 28 years old. I am recently married. While doing intercourse required amount of gel was not released from my vagina. Still I feel to have sex. But my husband feels it very painful. So the process was never a smooth and pleasant one. I also feel some kind of bad odor sometimes near my genital areas. Sometimes though the gel was released, while doing intercourse, something inside my vagina hits his thing very hard. I can feel it. Immediately we stop the process. I feel like I was hurting him. Though he want to take another go. I just can't see his pain. I have irregular periods. And PCOD. Pls help me.
We are not sure but she facing some problem as she get pregnant. How can we get sure. Symptoms: Vomit jaisa feel Body pr red marks 8-10 date me hona tha but Delay in period.
There is too much itching in my vagina and feel burning when urine pass I tried absorb powder and ice massage also but no relif.
Hi, I feel my sex capacity is going down, earlier I can do two to three times in a day whereas now I am doing once in two to three days. I do not want to use drugs due to its side effects. Kindly suggest me.
For those who are under the age of 35 and healthy, an annual checkup is not necessary, one every 2 to 3 years is fine. Even between 35-45 years if you continue to live a healthy lifestyle and face no medical problems, an annual medical checkup is not essential. But, for those who are above the age of 45, an annual checkup is recommended. The regular checkup will detect any medical issue, which can then be treated effectively. And as you know, early detection can help overcome even deadly diseases like cancer.
What should a checkup involve?
- Essentially a full body checkup starts with obtaining patient and family history to check for any genetic problems. Details on lifestyle habits and exercise routine are also recorded.
- It is followed by a thorough physical examination, which includes measuring blood pressure, checking eye and thyroid, reflex examination, chest examination etc.
- Sometimes depending on factors like the age and patient history a rectal examination may be done. For women, sometimes pap smear (test for cervical cancer) is also recommended.
- A blood test is generally also done. In case, the patient suffers from other problems related tests like Cholesterol, liver function tests, LDLs, HDLs etc. are done.
- The BMI (Body Mass Index) of the patient is taken to measure the weight. Nowadays a waist-hip ratio is generally taken as it offers a more accurate measure.
- After the examination and tests are complete, it is essential that you have a clear conversation with your doctor, and understand how your body is working currently. In case there is a medical problem, make sure that your doctor gives you details about its treatment and cure.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions in case you aren't clear about something. The doctor is there to help you lead a healthy and balanced life.
It helps if you conduct a self-examination of your body at regular intervals. Once a month, conduct a skin examination from head to toe for any abnormal spots, rashes or moles. Consult your doctor on the best way to go about it if necessary.
If you would like to schedule home sample pickup for book full body checkup, click here now.