Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Bharti SethYour feedback matters!
While having sex my partners hole is tooooooooooooo small. This is her first experience in sex when I touch there with my finger only she shouts nd cry .is there any problem in her.
Usg report says that polycystic ovary with low volume. And prevoid residual urine 75mul whereas post void residual urine 105 mul. What is the reason for such urinary retention? Can STD is one of the cause? Though sex for only two times and with condom can their still be risk of STD?
I am 19 years old. I went on a europe tour for 21 days in the end of june. Since then I haven't had my periods. I frequently keep getting crams like I used to have before periods. I haven't had any physical interaction so there is no scope of pregnancy. The last period cycle that I've had was 19-27 june Also, I've gained 10 kgs weight in the last 4-5 months and my sleep cycle has also been affected.
Me and my gf had sex on 3 July . She had a Ipill within one day only but still no sign of period as her periods used to come on 21 only . Do we need to consult a doctor. After how many days normally pregnancy gets detected. Please hlep.
Hello doctor somebody says that during pregnancy she did not sex with her husband. Its humrful for baby. Is it true? Please guide me.
Sit at the dinner table, and you'd find yourself invariably extending your hand to the glass of water on the side of your plate. While you may think it's absolutely necessary to have a glass of water during your meals, the truth is this habit of yours might be damaging your health. Read on to find out how.
1. It Dilutes your Gastric Juices - When the digestive acids (acids responsible for the digestion and breakdown of food as well as for killing infectious agents ingested with food) present in your stomach are diluted with water, they bring about a slowdown in the functioning of your entire digestive system. This slowdown results in food remaining lodged in your stomach for a longer period than normal, thereby causing indigestion.
Additionally, the reaction caused by the dilution of water and stomach acids can give rise to cramps in your tummy.
2. It Reduces the Saliva in your Mouth - The same thing that happens to the acids in your stomach, happens to your saliva as well. Water dilutes the saliva, which stops the breakdown of food in your mouth. Also, your saliva is responsible for stimulating your stomach to release digestive enzymes and prepare itself for the process of digestion. By drinking water with your meals, such signals sent by your saliva to your stomach become much weaker. All these together can make digestion very difficult.
3. It Causes Acidity - Studies show that drinking water with your meals not only leads to the dilution of digestive enzymes, but also brings about a reduction in the secretion of digestive enzymes. This causes the undigested food in your stomach to leak into the lower part of your oesophagus (food pipe), causing acidity and heart burn.
4. It increases insulin Production - Sipping on water in the middle of lunch (or any other meal for that matter) causes a spike in your insulin levels just as glycaemic foods (foods with high starch or sugar content such as honey, potatoes, white bread, rice to name a few) would. When your body is unable to digest food properly, it usually tends to convert the glucose filled part of that food into fat and stores it, reason why your blood sugar levels see an upsurge.
5. It Adds to your Weight - Since drinking water causes an increase in insulin levels in your body (as the food you eat is converted to fat), it can result in the piling of extra weight on your body. This is because a weak digestive system is one of the major causes behind obesity.
Try having your meals with less salt and drink water 30 minutes before each meal to control your thirst when you're eating. This can help you in controlling the negative effects that drinking water with your meals can have on your health.
Make a wise choice and stay healthy. Feel free to ask me more questions you might have.
My wife have a infection so we have problem in sex, she has lost off pain when we sex, and Also white blooding problem pls answer.
My son is very fond of beer and taking it for d last 10 years now he is having d shortness of breath problem and sometimes heart burn r zerd issues so he reduced smoking n drinking but still he takes 4 bottles beer 2 times a week he is around 30 years aged .my question is is it d acceptable range to take quantity? Pls reply me.
Hi. Doctor. I hv in 28 week pregnancy and I have wrongly taken 1calcium and 1iron tablet twice a day from last 15 days and now from last 5 days my lower portion of belly having lots of pain and feeling heavy .pls advice me what precaution should I take and will it affect to my baby. I am in so much stress and this is my first issue. I'm 24 year old and having 60 kg weight. Pls answer me fast.
What to do I to bring my period time at accurate date or before 1 day. My period time comes 4, 5, 6, daysbefore? Pls tell me.
I often feel pain in left nipple/breast (gaps of months and pain stays for 3-5 days) . I don't understand what all can be the reason behind .
I am 28m. I was married 1 year back till now I don't have children. Sometimes I am having problem in erection. I don't the reasons for infertility. Sir please suggestions to whom I have to consult doctor. What r the precautions I have to take in food and life. Sir please help me.
Most of us live with excruciating amount of stress. Rising competition, the rat race, our loans, insurances, health, family, social life and work, everything these days is simply adds on to our levels of stress.
It’s the stress that reminds us of deadlines, prompts us to work better. But the most common type of stress, or distress can have negative effects on our body. Apart from general physical health, it can hurt our bones as well.
1. Excess Stress and Our Bones: Excess stress releases chemicals into bloodstream, particularly the hormone cortisol. Now, this is the hormone that gives our brain and body a temporary boost. But having this hormone for a long term can result in real damage to our bone density. Meanwhile, it can even elevate our blood pressure, result in glucose problems and digestive issues with cardiovascular symptoms.
2. Reduced Bone Density: Reduced bone density, due to stress has several negative effects. For instance, it can increase sugar cravings and lead to obesity. It can also lead to osteoporosis and a number of recurrent fractures.
3. Cortisol Catch: Remember how researchers and doctors informed people that phosphoric acid in cola acts as a corrosive agent? Well that’s what cortisol does in long term. This can even result in other problems, such as exhaustion.
So, how should you deal with it?
Chronic stress can be dealt by understanding what the cause of stress is. Once you have the cause, follow simple relaxation tips, such as,
- Meditate for a few minutes, breathe deeply, exercise and tune into your body. Even ten-fifteen minutes of this is enough.
- Crank up the tunes, listen to a few songs, laugh or loud watching shows or simply go out with your friends.
- Eat well balanced meal, avoid alcohol and recreational drugs, be positive and seek out social support if needed.
- And if the stress still haunts you, consult a counsellor or a doctor for support.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
General emotional dejection and withdrawal; sadness greater and more prolonged than that warranted by any objective reason, may be seen as a diagnosis of depression. Other symptoms may include feelings of hopelessness, and or pessimism, feeling of guilt, irritability, and restlessness and loss of appetite. One foremost or cardinal sign of depression is a loss of interest in the objects or people previously liked and appreciated by the individual. With the blind race about possession of more and more resources, the rate of depression is growing high. A throat cut competitive environment at social and professional level is another reason behind stress anxiety and depression.
Though it's a truth that depression occurs because of arbitrary thought process, and counselling plays an important role in it, medicines are also often required. Ayurveda prescribes the wonderful solution in this regard.
- 1oleation and fomentation the therapies normally known as snehan and Sweden in Ayurveda. In this, whole body massage with medicated oil is done. After that whole body fomentation is performed. The massage relaxes the strained muscles. It removes fatigue and stiffness.
- 2 a full course of snehan, Sweden, mridu vaman and mental health promoters after that provides easy, early and long lasting relief from the annoying pain of stress and depression. The patient feels rejuvenated and comes out of low mood and helplessness.
My wife, is not interested in sex, she has back pain after pregnancy, also her vagina opening is very tight, pls advice, as its very frustrating and feel very very upset, and due to her this nature, its effecting in my work also? She is a working lady.
I am 8th month (31st week running) pregnant. This is my second pregnancy. My legs (feet) are swelling lightly. In my 1st pregnancy it won't happened. What is the reason and what r the precautions please tell me.
It is common for your sexual desires to be different now that you are pregnant. Changing hormones cause some women to experience an increased sex drive during pregnancy, while others may not be as interested in sex as they were before they became pregnant.
During the first trimester, some women commonly lose interest in sex because they are tired and uncomfortable, while other women's sexual desires stay the same.