Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharti MalhotraYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am a 38 years old male. I have started having sex with my wife for the past few days. This was my first experience of sex.In the past few days twice it happened that the foreskin of my penis was not returning back to cover the entire glans leaving the penis tip and and a part of the glans exposed at least for the next whole day. Last time its been two day but still the top of the glans is still remaining exposed. Is it normal the the top remain exposed. What should I do?
I am suffering from very bad cold for the last 3 hours. When I take medicines it work only for 2 hours and after that cold again comes. Have you any solution. And I am try to enhance my immunity.
I'm 16 years old and I'm having some grey hair. What should I do can you give me some home remedy to turn my hair black. I'm also having dandruff in excess and hair fall. I want to avoid medicine. I prefer .natural remedies.
Next month I am gonna get married, any health check I need to undergo or pls suggest me steps good Food habits in order to get healthy fertility post marriage?
I WANT TO JOIN GYM WHAT TYPE OF FOODS SHOULD I TAKE DOCTOR Help me please What are the advantages of doing of gym.
Out of the 100,000 hair strands that a person normally possesses, losing about 50 to 100 of them on a daily basis is considered to be pretty normal. If, however, you are losing more than that, it is time to think about hair loss treatments. Here is a comprehensive list of alternative medicine choices that can fetch fruitful results:
- Indian Gooseberry pack: Commonly known as Amla, Indian Gooseberry comprises of vitamin C and is an excellent agent to stop hair loss and accelerate hair growth. It has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help in maintaining a healthy scalp. One spoon of gooseberry juice should be mixed with lemon juice and applied on the scalp.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera has alkalizing properties that bring down the hair's pH to a normal level. It also contains enzymes that promote hair growth and stop hair loss. Its anti-inflammatory properties reduce scalp redness too. While Aloe Vera gel is readily available in the market, the gel extracted from an Aloe Vera leaf works better. The gel should be applied on the scalp for a few hours followed by a thorough wash with lukewarm water.
- Licorice Root Paste: Licorice Root has multiple benefits. It is an herb which is known to reopen the pores of the hair and eradicate dandruff. The Licorice Root Paste is prepared by mixing one cup of milk with one spoon of saffron and one spoon of licorice paste. It should be applied on the bald areas before bedtime and washed with lukewarm water in the morning. The same solution can be applied twice a week to get great results.
- B-complex Vitamin: Daily intake of supplements containing vitamin B6 and biotin is a great way to stop hair loss. B6 helps in reducing hair thinning and increases the circulation of the scalp. This supplement can be easily obtained from any drug store. One supplement a day will start showing results in 4 week's time.
- Ginkgo Biloba: According to a study conducted by the Maryland Medical Center, it was found that Ginkgo Biloba is a great agent for hydrating the scalp. It increases blood flow and stops hair loss. It also helps in producing new hair at a faster pace. The best thing about this herb is the fact that it has no side effects at all.
- Polygonum Multiflorum: This is a Chinese herb more commonly known as the Fo-Ti. Its anti-inflammatory properties have shown efficiency for a number of years. It not only helps in hydration of the scalp, but fights hair loss and helps in the regeneration of new hair. It is also known to be a great agent for hair strengthening and turning gray hair to its original color.
sometimes I have problem of premature ejaculation. I do not know how can I control it .can you gave me a proper solution or any exercise.
Hi my age 52 depression patient and I have problem of body stifing and am under treatment they have given me sleeping pills (valium 5 mg) analog with this sleeping pills they have suggest me to take (prothiaden 25 mg) ya this medicine is not shooting on me I was ok with valium sleeping pill this prothiaden is stiffing my body I can't take this prothiaden .thank you.
I am working on computer for long time thats why I have always irritation and strain in my eyes. have also headache and back pain.please help
I am having a serious problem regarding premature ejaculation if you guys do have a cure for the same kindly contact me.
Acne is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. Acne is a teenager's biggest worry. However, it can occur at any age.
Some causes that make your skin prone to acne are:
- Hormones: Changes in hormonal balance can cause acne, especially in the beginning of puberty. In some cases, women are affected by acne when the menstrual cycle stops. The acne caused by hormonal changes may also be genetic in nature.
- Diet: Following a proper diet is a key factor in keeping your skin healthy. Food usually doesn't cause acne directly but can cause other problems such as greasy skin that are linked with acne. However, foods high in iodides such as seaweeds consumed over time can cause acne.
- Stress: The severity of acne can be correlated to the levels of stress a person is facing. While scientists are yet to figure the exact relationship between stress and acne; it is known that the cells that produce sebum or oil also act as stress receptors. Studies suggest that when a person is under stress, these cells produce excessive sebum that clogs pores on the skin leading to pimples.
- Misc factors: Bacteria, excess oil, blocked pores, and dead skin cells are the primary reasons behind acne.
- Medication: Any medicine that contains lithium, androgen or corticosteroids can worsen this skin condition. Acne is one of the side effects to a few types of medication such as corticosteroids and anti convulsants. However, this is not seen very often. On the other hand, drugs that contain hormones such as androgenic steroids almost always cause an acne breakout. Treatment for acne depends on the severity of the condition and its persistence. Mild cases can be easily treated with over the counter medication, but if your acne is severe and not affected by these medications, it best to consult a dermatologist.