Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharti Malhotra
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharti MalhotraYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 19 years old and I am having lot of white hairs sir I am also taking some vitamin tablets but nothing good is observed air help.
Sir I have done heart valve surgery, I am on warrafin. I have piles can I have surgery or how can I get ridcof piled.
One doctor suggested me to use lachesis200 dilution daily ok one dose for one week. But I don't know how to use. Its just look like ear drops. Contains 15 ml liquid. Tell how much should I take.
During sex I i cum in first 4 to 5 min pls advise me to hold and ho longer so can enjoy sex thank you.
I have migraine from many years please suggest me medicine for that I can't do any work. Now days my head heath all day.
Sometimes, even a strict diet and strenuous exercise doesn't give you the body shape you dream of. In such cases, liposuction can be the answer to the problem of excess fat you are facing. Liposuction is a surgical procedure of removing stubborn fat bulges from the body. Age is not a major consideration with liposuction as long as your skin is firm and elastic. Else, your skin may begin to sag in places where the fat has been removed. It is important to note that liposuction does not remove cellulite but only removes fat. Thus, for people with cellulite, liposuction may not give them the results they desire.
If you're thinking of undergoing liposuction, do not expect the procedure to give you a supermodel's figure. Be realistic in your expectations. Here are a few other things to keep in mind.
- Liposuction does not show instant results: Recovery from a liposuction surgery is quick and you may be back to your normal routine within a few weeks. However, the treated area may still look swollen. This can take two to three months to subside. Hence work backwards and time your surgery with regard to major life events.
- The results are long lasting: Undergoing liposuction surgery does not mean that you will not be overweight again, but it means that fat will not collect in the areas that have been treated. If you do gain weight, the fat will be redistributed to other areas.
- Smoking and alcohol must be avoided: Smoking and alcohol both inhibit healing. It also increases your risk of complications during the surgery. Stop drinking and smoking at least three weeks prior to your surgery, and avoid it until your body has healed completely.
- Can be beneficial for many parts of the body: Liposuction can be performed on many areas of the body. The thighs, abdomen, breasts and buttocks are common areas where this surgery is performed. Other areas are the back, face and neck. Like any other surgery, liposuction has its risks. While some risks are very rare, others can be quite common. Here are three minor risks that you should be aware of.
- Excessive liposuction: Removing too much fat can leave your skin looking unnatural and uneven.
- Skin discoloration: When making an incision for liposuction, the skin cells in the area may rupture and release melanin into the surrounding area. This can cause prolonged hyper pigmentation that can take 4-6 months to heal. Patients with a dark skin tone have a higher risk of hyper pigmentation.
- Swelling and bruising: When liposuction is performed on the lower part of the body, swelling and bruising are common side effects. This usually disappears within 2-3 days. Choosing open drainage vs. placing sutures on the incision sites can reduce the chances of this happening.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!