Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Bharti GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have problem of forgetting common things and normal word and writing problem due to siezer. Can you pls tell me is there any possibilities of leads me to full Alzheimer disease.
Hi. From past nearly 6months I'm not getting proper sleep at night. From past 3 months it got worse I'm not at all getting sleep till 5 r 6 in morning. I hardly having 4 - 5 hrs sleep in a day. When I consulted physician he suggested me zolasma 5mg to have it at 10pm for 14days which will reset my sleep cycle. But when I'm having that tablet I'm sleeping for 14 - 16hrs a day which is making me feel numb whole day. Can someone tell me whether this things causes any affect for my health? And what should I do to get back to normal sleep cycle?
How to control migraine . Is there any tablet . Before it comes visual blur den slowly it come ls to left side headache (one side) once vomit ll be done den only it goes .and I appears twice in a year .pls suggest permanent solution.
My wife's upper body, stomach, chest, both hands & arms has gone kind of numb since 2 days now. What do we do? Which specialist should we see?
I am 48 years old married woman, I hav sleepless since last few months, please advice remedy for insomnia.
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.