Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharti Goswami
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bharti GoswamiYour feedback matters!
Sir ,Is there chance to make pregnancy after taken of I pills twice. I lover taken two times it after sex with .we want children's so please guide which medicines we suppose to use for my lover .please advise me.
I missed my period ,so I used pregnancy kit first time it showed negative but second it showed positive. I don't want to get pregnant what should I do? I so confused.
I was suffering from endometriosis and underwent laproscopy last year. Now doctor prescribed me three months course of progynova (estradiol valerate) from day 1-14 ubhipene (clomphine) 3-7 and duphaston from 15-28. Is it safe to take these medicines or endometriosis will have any effect. What are the chances of conceiving. Last month I took this but was of no use.
I am 23 years old. I am pregnant. This is my first child. Should I consult wit doctor for test an all let me know.
I didnot have proper intercourse. Its just that I think the cum entered inside my vagina a little bit on 14th april. I took an ipill on 17th just to stay on the safe side. And yes. I got my monthly cycle around 5th or 6th april. But after taking ipill, I again got periods on 23rd april. It is not like the regular flow. Its very little. Am I pregnant or are there any chances of getting pregnant? kindly reply.
Therefore I miss my period since 50 days, Can I do sex in order to become pregnant? Is there any chances of it. As I don't seem pregnant after doing lots of test.
I am suffering from PCOD and hyperthyroidism diseases. I am having menstrual problems and hair on my face. Do I need to join gym or doing home based exercises will work to get rid of PCOD and hyperthyroidism disease. Please answer Thank you.
I missed periods in February. 45 days over. I tested in home. Result is negative. But I have some symptoms like vomiting sensation, hip pain, tiredness and some times I have stomach pain also. And 1 more thing I have more tiredness in morning. In afternoon and evening I will be better. What is the reason? Please help me.
Pregnancy is a joyous journey of surprises and new experiences. It is really hard to understand the changes that your body goes through during this beautiful period. You might have heard stories from your elders and friends. But, what it exactly feels like and what it takes or gives to be pregnant, can only be realised when you are pregnant yourself.
The most interesting part of this journey is that it’s nature and characteristics differ from one woman to the other. The symptoms experienced are completely or partially different for different expecting moms. But, one most common symptom of pregnancy is exhaustion. Almost every mother has gone through this experience during the first trimester. You might get a feeling of flu or feel as if you haven’t slept for five days. But don’t worry as this exhaustion is temporary. It vanishes as your pregnancy enters the second or third trimester or ends.
Here’s how you can cope up with the exhaustion of the first trimester:
- Maximise your happy or good hours: Exhaustion is not constant throughout the day. It hits hard either during the day or night. You need to identify these hours. It is best to avoid your work and social life at this time. You can use the other half of the day, when you are active, to carry out your day-to-day activities.
- Increase your sleep schedule: You need to get proper rest for your body and fetus. Sleeping for just seven or eight hours might not be enough. You may have to sleep for ten or eleven hours in the night to get rid of the exhaustion.
- Take short naps: A major way of coping up with the exhaustion is to take short naps. A power nap in between your working schedule can help you regain your lost energy. You will feel refreshed. Take the nap for 20 minutes only. Don’t take a too much longer nap. Doing so will only make you feel more lethargic.
- Drink water like a fish: You will have to keep your body hydrated. Make sure that you stay hydrated all the time by drinking the right amount of water. Dehydration can increase your exhaustion. A rule for drinking water is to equalise your body weight divided by two in ounces plus 8 ounces more with that
- Take help: You must not try to do things alone. You will have to take help from others like the house taker, relatives, family members or friends to do the housework. Also, request your employer to give you less work during this period.
Apart from these indulge in light exercise and eating a balanced diet along with small portions of healthy snacks in between meals is also a must for an expecting mother.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!