Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharati GosainYour feedback matters!
My question is when my baby was born on that time she is not crying because ovel cord around the neck and after half an hour she crying. so, i guess its normal?
My wife age is 35 and my age 24. we are love married I have doubt she pregnant or not she have this possible to get baby.
I am newly married I am trying for pregnancy frm 2month but not success I have done sex during ovulation time but period happened Period blooding happening bad smell first time I want pregnant.
My wife is 12 weeks pregnant. She observed some dark dry blood in her undergarments. Next day she saw some drops of red colour blood in washroom while urinating. She is having brown discharge also. Is it the beginning of miscarriage. We are scared. Although doctor has given some medication. Please help me with your guidance, if this is normal?
Contrary to popular belief, porn does affect your relationship in a negative way. Initially it might look and feel harmless to watch porn and engage in sex with your partner but it proves to be catastrophic in the long term.
Watching porn generally ends in masturbation and orgasms which lead to pleasure. This continuous pleasure habit may lead to chemical changes in the brain which may lead to certain problems such as porn addiction, unrealistic images, wrecked libido etc.
Watching too much porn can cause the quality of your relationship diminish to a great extent. It may cause a person to have a wrapped up idea of what beauty is. It makes a person crave for extreme sexual acts which might not go well with his/her partner. Sex may become more of an act than being a spiritual love between spouses.
What more; watching too much porn can even lead to erectile dysfunction!
I Had just forplayed with my gf on 18 may night, I am 90% sure sperm did not entered but maybe precum did And I have not ejaculated inside her .After 2 days she had bleeding. And that day. She took unwanted 72 in about 66 hours, but only half pill as it was already bleeding it was about 21-26 may she bleeds. N now its 29 June . I am very depressed .whether it could be a pregnancy or the side effect. As her age is about 18 . please reply sir. I will be very thankful to you.
I m 33 year married women got married April 2015. I hv developed rashes above the vagina. It is itchy, pains a lot and bleeds. Skin is become thick and dry. Could you gv solution fr it.
I had my last periods on 19th Frab I had sex with my boyfriend on 9th March, he was wearing condoms, but at some point of time I noticed it had already come out, I had ipill just within 3 hours, but I vomited. After that I again had ipill after 11 hours. Today is 14th March, I did not get withdrawal bleeding. Kindly let me know if I am pregnant. I am so worried.
Hi Sir, Mujhe ye janana hai ki period khatam hone ke baad din count karne ya jis din period start hota woh count karna hai pregnancy ke liye which time suitable for pregnancy?
I am 20years old. I had a cyst on my left ovary (8.3cm). It was removed by micro surgery. Now I am well. And there is no pain and my period is normal. My question is, can it occur again? What should I do to prevent it?
What should be the do's and don't s for a girl during periods? Is there any food that should be avoided or something that should be taken? For somebody on dieting can it be a cheat day?
I am suffering from irregular periods with every month extension of a few days. Sometimes. There is a burning sensation in my vagina. And also sometimes my color of urine get blackish frm pale.
Hi i'm 37 years old father of two daughter's. I do not want but family pressure to have a boy only. We are trying for last 6 months but no good result yet. Please suggest - thanks.
It is important to note that there are certain signs, which show that you may get an illness. If these signs and symptoms are taken seriously then most probably you will be able to get rid of the illness a lot sooner.
Here are 5 indicators that you may acquire an illness sooner than you think:
- Fatigue: Fatigue is not when you are tired after the day. It is characterized by being tired all the time or after very little work done. When you face fatigue, it is a sign you may be falling ill.
- Reduction in appetite: A reduction in appetite is never good. This is because a reduction in appetite is an indicator of many oncoming illnesses. These range from a simple cold all the way to a strep throat. Sometimes, a strep throat may also be the result of gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis is when a virus enters your stomach and causes diarrhea as well as vomiting. A reduction in appetite during summer can be normal. However, feeling nauseous or detesting food can mean that you are going to have one of the illnesses listed above.
- Muscle aches: Muscle aches are a common symptom of flu. This is because when you have flu, antibodies are released. When these antibodies produce histamines and cytokines, they may travel to muscles and trigger the pain receptors.
- Fever: A fever is the body's way of fighting infections. When you have a fever, it usually means the body is increasing its temperature to kill invading bacteria. Therefore, this is another way of knowing you have infections.
- Swollen neck glands: The neck glands are just below the jawbones. When these glands swell, it is a sign that you may be falling ill. Common illnesses, which may occur when you have swollen neck glands include ear infections, the common cold as well as skin infections. The reason why neck glands usually swell is because when there is an infection, the dead cells and bacteria accumulate in the neck glands.