Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharati GosainYour feedback matters!
My wife is 8th month pregnant. From 2 days her stomach get tight where she feel baby. And her vein in hand also look like swelling. She do not have any kind of pain. She also feeling gas problem. Please advise what should I do asap.
Im 21 years old and I have an hypothyroid problem from last 2 years and am taking iodine tablet every morning, recently I came to know that my tsh, t3 and t4 levels are normal in the report but still my hair loss, wait gaining and menstrual problems are not cured please give me a solution.
My wife has regular periods last three months, she got period last at 23.12. 2015 after that she doesn't get any periods till now at the same time she gets head ache simultaneously thrice a day. And we doesn't do any sexual actions till now because we postponed. What was the problem, what is the cause of problem, if there's a solution. If it is mean what was solution. And one more query that is I thought my wife got uterus weakness what was the problem, due to this any problem in pregnancy. If there's any solution. And if any problem for my wife and baby.
Hi, I missed period for 2nd day. My period is regular at all time. I feel symptoms like frequent urination, Nipple darkness, some times body pain like back ache, head ache. My last LMP is 28th August. I stop intercourse 2 days before to the forecast period date. Is it okay to have intercourse even after missed period. I'm in an isolate state whether to confirm pregnancy possibility. Can you suggest after how many days I need to check for pregnancy possibility. Will the UPT test or Bhcg test can be performed right away. Also incase of no intercourse can oral sex is better.
Hello. Meri shaddi ko 7 months ho gaye h or meine conceive nahi kiya hai isliye mein doctor k pass gayi to doctor ne mujhe kuch test karwane ki kaha 1. Homoglobin test 2. Typhid test 3. Mx test. Jo ki normal h. Then doctor ne ek machine vagina mein dal kar examine kiya. Wo bhi normal hai. Bas unhone water jyada drink karne ko kahan h. Or ab unhone mujhe 3 dawa lene ko kahan hai 1. Aspirin 2. Folvite 3 zincovit. Is everything oky na? or ab doctor ne next month bulaya hai or kahan h jab periods ho to periods ke 2nd day aana fir test krenge. Please help me sab thik hai na.
Symptoms can be absent in diabetic patients, presentation can be only giddiness or sweating or just nausea vomiting.
So never ignore these symptoms.
Like I always say early diagnosis is key to better treatment and recovery. Rejoice:)
Some of the most effective home remedies for varicose veins include the use of olive oil, garlic, cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar, witch hazel, parsley, horse chestnut, grapeseed oil, pine bark, marigold, and various lifestyle changes.
Varicose veins are the unsightly and uncomfortable veins, most often occurring in the leg, that have become twisted or enlarged, preventing proper blood flow to extremities and forcing your cardiovascular system to work harder to achieve proper unidirectional blood flow. As people age, or if they have professions that make them stand for long periods of time, the veins can often become tangled in this way, preventing the normal leaflets of our veins from directing blood in one direction. When blood begins flowing in opposite directions, it can become extremely painful, whether one is standing or not. While varicose veins rarely result in life-threatening complications, it can still manifest in the form of leg swelling, edema, venous eczema, skin thickening, and visible vein knots in the legs or affected area. While this affliction most commonly affects the legs, as that is where the body must work hardest to overcome gravity and pump the blood back to the chest, it can also occur on other parts of the body.
￼Symptoms of varicose veins include aching legs, swollen ankles or knees, unexplained fatigue in the legs, slow healing time on small wounds or cuts on the legs, cramps, and skin discoloration or irritation on the calves or feet. If you believe that you are suffering from varicose veins, there are some in-hospital treatments that can alleviate some of the symptoms, but these are often temporary, expensive, and, as with all surgeries, carry a degree of risk. Instead, there are dozens of herbal remedies that have been developed, tested, and relied on for years to eliminate varicose veins, treat its symptoms, or keep them under control in a healthy, effective way. Let’s take a closer look at some of these treatments below.
10 effective home remedies for varicose veins
1. Horse chestnut: the extract from horse chestnut seeds is considered extremely effective against varicose veins, as horse chestnuts are astringent in nature and contain a powerful compound called aescin, which inhibits the destructive enzymes that damage capillary walls. Patients suffering from varicose veins can experience a reduction in swelling and pain when the extract is consumed. However, only the extract can be consumed, as raw horse chestnuts contain other compounds that are actually toxic.
2. Grapeseed oil: grapeseed is a very powerful type of natural oil that has long been used to relieve inflammation and muscle pain when applied in a topical manner. Grapeseedextract can also be consumed, but the unpleasant taste often makes people prefer the topical application of the oil. The proanthocyanids contained in the oil can strengthen the capillary walls and resist degradation, while also reducing inflammation and even promoting healthy blood flow to the extremities.
3. Marigold: marigold is rich in antioxidant compounds and vitamin c, both of which are essential for protecting the skin and maintaining the health and strength of veins and capillaries. You can eat marigold petalsdirectly, but that isn’t considered as effective as boiling the petals and then dipping a hot cloth in the boiled water, which should be infused with the beneficial compounds and chemicals. Apply that cloth to the affected area of your leg to experience reduced swelling, an elimination of pain, and and important collagen transfer that can help your body rebuild damaged capillaries and veins to prevent varicose veins from spreading.
4. Pine bark: the proanthocyanid compoundsfound in grapeseed are also present in the bark of pine trees, in addition to other unique compounds in the extracts that strengthen capillary walls, bind collagen to veins, promote elasticity of the veins, improves blood circulation, and even lowers blood pressure. Pine bark extract is widely available and can be used safely for long periods of time if the problem persists.
5. Parsley: this common herb is another popular home remedy for varicose veins, as its high level of vitamin c promotes the creation of collage and subsequent repair of damaged blood vessels. Rutin is the powerful organic compound in parsley that directly affects capillary strength, making it a key herb to add to your diet if you’re suffering from unsightly varicose veins.
6. Apple cider vinegar: as always, it seems like almost any condition can be improved somehow by this magical cure-all. In terms of varicose veins, consuming apple cider vinegar has been shown to detoxify the blood, while also promoting circulation and reduce inflammation. These three factors together make it an ideal tonic for varicose vein conditions. The easiest remedy is mixing two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drinking it two times a day. You can also get undiluted apple cider vinegar and combine it with your normal lotion and apply it to the affected areas. Both remedies are highly effective.
7. Cayenne pepper: the bioflavonoids and vitamin c found in cayenne pepper are able to promote healthy blood flow to the extremities and ease the pain of swollen or aching joints and leg muscles. The pain of varicose veins is often worse than the appearance, and consuming or topically applying a paste of cayenne pepper can definitely help alleviate those uncomfortable situations.
8. Olive oil: as with grapeseed oil, olive oil is able to significantly improve your health. You can rub olive oil on the affected area and allow the rich mixture of organic compounds so the inflammation and pain, and also stimulate repair on injured or degraded capillaries and blood vessels.
9. Garlic: as another apparent cure-all, garlic can break up toxins in the body and stimulate their release, in addition to reducing inflammation and increasing healthy circulation throughout the body. Adding garlic to your diet or regularly applying a garlic paste to the varicose veins can quickly reduce their appearance and discomfort.
10. Lifestyle changes: a number of lifestyle habits can exacerbate varicose veins, including standing for long periods of time, impact exercises or sports, being overweight, wearing high heels, sedentary lifestyle where you don’t walk or move your legs for periods of 30 minutes or longer, excessive alcohol intake, and smoking, which slows down circulation throughout your body. Eliminate or change some of these lifestyle factors and you will see a definite improvements in your varicose vein symptoms.
Mango is one of the most loved fruits and is known as the king of all fruits. This fruit has different flavors along with fragrance and qualities that will prove best for the body in many areas. It is the seasonal fruit which is mostly found in tropics. It is the tress which is cultivated in different regions in India. It is the juicy fruit which has a unique taste that makes it different from other fruits.
Health benefits of Mango
- It has antioxidant compounds and is rich in fibre, minerals and vitamins.
- It is rich in potassium, which is best for the body and helps in the composition of cells along with body fluids that will help in controlling blood pressure and heart rate.
- It is rich in vitamin B6 along with vitamin E and C. Vitamin C will help in developing immunity, which helps the body in fighting many diseases.
- It contains some amount of copper that will help the body in producing red blood cells.
- It is also rich in Vitamin A which is important for the skin and keeps the person’s skin free from allergies or wrinkles.
- Consumption of mango will help you to protect from lung and oral cancer.
- It protects the women from breast cancer. Not only women, it protects men from colon and prostate cancer with the help of polyphenolic compound.
- It helps the body in losing weight as it contains nutrients and vitamins which are best for the body. It also contains fibre which helps in the digestion process by burning many calories.
- It is good for eyes; regular consumption will lead to good eyesight. It also prevents night blindness.
- Mango is also used as a body scrub by mixing it with honey and milk. The application of this mix gives smoother and softer skin.
- It helps in the reduction of kidney stones.
- It is rich in iron, which is best for pregnant women as it increases the level of iron in the body which makes blood healthy.
- It helps in controlling the cholesterol levels in the body.
The above-mentioned points are just some of the benefits a mango offers as fruit; there are many more. But before you consume this fruit, consult a doctor as they can guide you better because people with diabetes may have to restrict its consumption.