Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharati Gosai
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bharati GosaiYour feedback matters!
Dissatisfaction about your own body is very common. Negative self image may affect one’s self esteem and lead to depression and generally make you worry or be conscious all the time.
Here are few tips to overcome the feeling of body dissatisfaction.
1. First of all, let’s understand one basic fact - NoBODY is perfect! quite literally.
It is important to be realistic about your body and to remember that a perfect body is neither essential for your happiness nor does it have much relevance to your fitness.
2. Exercise regularly to stay fit and to boost your mood. Do the workouts which you enjoy doing.
3. Don’t compare yourself with others as they might have perfect body but might not be as fit or happy as you feel.
4. Accept that you are what you are and it is absolutely OK to be just the way you are. Instead it is advisable to focus on your abilities and work on to improve your skills. Prove your strengths which build your body confidence.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Maine apna medical abortion krwaya jiske bad mujhe 2 bar period aa chuka h. Kya abhi bhi pregnant hone ka risk h?
Hello, I am 25 years old female, I am in 8th month of pregnancy, from first trimester I was not able to take any medicines because of extreme morning sickness so I didn't take any medicines. Everything is normal in my scanning and tests till now but I am really worried about the effect of not taking any medicines on me or baby please tell me is it really going to effect my baby? And wt else can I do for easy delivery?
I am 19 weeks pregnant. Our doctor prescribed duphaston 10mg tablet in once a days is it any harm with my baby and me.
I an a 26 years old female and have missed my periods. 13 days delay. Got at home pregnancy test done it came positive. Is at home pregnancy tests enough for confirmation for pregnancy?
My mother is 49 year old. She is a working woman and she feels weakness and tiring most of the time. Is this because of any deficiency of calcium or anything? What should we give her? Any calcium tablet or anything you suggest?
Pregnancy is a major physiological process in a woman's body that increases the level of stress on both your body and immune system. Homeopathy is the most ideal form of medication that enables you to deal with the symptoms and complications of pregnancy. Homeopathic treatment has proven to be effective in treating severe ailments, including morning sickness, headaches, digestive ailments, muscle aches and other discomforts which are common in pregnancy. The usage of Homeopathic medicines during pregnancy is completely safe as it uses small amounts of active ingredients that enhance the natural abilities of your body to heal and cause general improvement.
Homeopathy has been around for many centuries and the medicines are prescribed on the basis of specific symptoms. In general, it is considered absolutely safe to have homeopathic medicines when you are expecting.
- Homeopathic medicines are highly diluted and are available in different potency. Generally medicines with potency ranging from 3X to 30X are advised during pregnancy.
- They are available in both liquid form (mother tincture) as well as tablet form. Tablets are preferred for pregnant women.
- There is no side effect of taking homeopathy medicines and they can be taken along with conventional medicines as well.
- Homeopathy does not suppress the symptoms. Rather, it works with the natural immune system to heal the body.
- The medicines prescribed are according to specific conditions. So they are more effective in treating problems.
- Taking homeopathy during pregnancy will also benefit your child, as they work to improve the entire system.
When compared to the other conventional drugs, Homeopathy has no side effects and is non-addictive, hence safe.
Here are the common homeopathy medications which are used in pregnancy:
- Aconite: This remedy calms extreme anxiety which is common in pregnancy
- Arnica: This remedy heals the soft tissue damage and reduces swelling and bruising caused during the birth.
- Bellis Perennis: This remedy is used when Arnica does not alleviate discomfort and it is considered to work effectively for sores and bruises, easing pelvic pain or abdominal tissue damage.
- Caulophyllum: This remedy helps to tone up and strengthen the uterus and prepares the cervix for the birth. It is also used to induce contractions during child birth.
- Cimicifuga: It is similar in action to Caulophyllum with a slight difference of producing coordinated contractions while alleviating the anxiety at the same time.
- Gelsemium: Works excellently well for dysfunctional labor with failure to progress. This also helps calm anxiety that is felt while anticipating the birth.
- Hypericum: This remedy soothes nerve pains which are usually common after a caesarian section or perineal tears and episiotomy.
- Kali Carbonicum: It eases the pain of contractions that is mainly felt in the back, especially in case of posterior positioned babies.
- Nux Vomica: Eases the contractions which are mainly felt in the back, extending to the buttocks and thighs.
- Staphysagria: This enhances the healing process of incisions or lacerated injury. It alleviates mood swings, feelings of anger, resentment, disappointment which are generally felt by the mother post birth.
Homeopathy is a safer during and after child birth.
Moderate iugr case. 8.5 month during pregnancy and baby weight 2100 gm it is safe to delivery this time to baby please help.
They say, not everything sweet necessarily leaves a sweet taste. True to that, sugar, whether brown or white, is often considered detrimental to health. Not only does it trigger glucose imbalance in the body, it also heightens the potential of cardiovascular diseases. However, if a comparison is drawn between white and brown sugar, the latter is assumed to be healthier. Brown sugar is essentially granulated sugar with molasses, so it contains greater amount of minerals and consequently is recommended over white sugar. Molasses, being a more natural constituent, reaps more health benefits in comparison to white sugar.
The usual process of manufacturing sugar involves extracting the juice from sugar cane, which then is centrifuged to form finer granules. Unlike white sugar, it goes into further processing; brown sugar is blended with molasses. This enhances the natural constituency of the sugar and makes it more refined. Brown sugar has certain explicit advantages. Often, white sugar includes synthetic flavors which may cause further damage to your health. As against this, brown sugar is slightly more beneficial.
Brown sugar comes with few other discrete advantages. A large number of weight watchers vouch for it. Compared to white sugar, brown sugar supplies a fairly reduced amount of calories. Moreover, brown sugar is surfeit in minerals. It provides one with a decent quantum of calcium, magnesium, iron and potassium. With regard to taste, brown sugar has a quainter taste than white sugar. Brown sugar, on account of the greater proportion of molasses content, usually is less saccharine than white sugar.
While the minimal processing that goes into making brown sugar enhances its nutritive value, it really isn't a healthy alternative to plain sugar. True, it retains more health enzymes than plain sugar, but it does not really benefit your body. Many perceive that the hype around the health benefits of brown sugar is a marketing strategy and gimmicky stance to increase its market values.