Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BharathiYour feedback matters!
Hai, I am 21 years old and I have an oily face and blackaids in nose, pimples too. Please give me a suggestion.
I'm just 19 years old and my hair is falling whenever I comb it fall again n again :((plus its turning white too I don't know what to do anymore I have long hairs and I do shampoo once a week I use coconut oil after bath and before straightening my hairs with the hair straightener I even use heat protecting serum please help me how can I make my hairs healthy or what kinda products I should use? Im worried af ;_;
I wana reduce my weight and my skin is oil skin more pimples will happen on my face give a solution for it?
I am 26 years old and white hair is appearing and spreading day by day. I don't have the solution to avoid this problem. Please suggest me some solution to avoid growing white hair.
What is the main reason of hair fall and dandruff? And is the perfect solution for it? What kind of shampoo and oil is ideal for hair growth?
I am 21 years old. I am suffering from unwanted hairs. On my neck and side of the cheeks from the last two years so wat should I do please suggest me some good remedy.
About all of my hairs are fallen and I have taken all home remedies but it does not help me a bit. I need immediate actions and major steps to control falling hairs and regrowing it. Is it possible to regrow hairs after fall down of all the hairs naturally. And what tym it will take to regrowth if it is?
I Am 20 years old male I have a hair fall problem and its is getting bigger day by day my forehead sides are like totally seen without hair plzz help me suggest some oil or medicine please the pores are also getting close plzz help me.
Sir mera thik ho jata hai charamrog or phir ho jata hai. Jab sweet khata hu to. Thik ho jata hai phir v khujali hoti hai. 1 years se hai ye illness. Solution.
I am 24 years old, my hair and my facial hair is thin and my skin and nails also feel thin. How get tough male skin and nails and hair.
How to fairness on my face. And skin pimples protect. And wich use sun protection lotion now days in summer so please suggest me.
Sir, I have pimples from last 4 years. I have taken many medicines from various doctors & spend lot of money but pimples not gone. What can I do.
I am 24 year old female suffering from women type 1 baldness, what should I do now to get my hairs back and thicker just above forehead, do I use livon hair gain or something else?
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.