Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharath Jindal
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharath JindalYour feedback matters!
I have a severe hairfall and my hair became rough and dry. I tried many shampoos and oils but I found no change. Please help me fix this problem.
I have many dark post acne marks on my cheek. T tried vitamin e creams and face wash. But no use. The acne scars are there since almost 4 years. I also have chicken pox crusts. C an you recommend me a treatment other than laser.
I am suffering from hair loss. I don't have bad habits like smoking. I was in hostel since 4 years, there was a worse quality of water. Now I am taking healthy diet. I feel stressful when I think about my hair loss. Is there any way a solution of hair gain again.
Hi. I am 26 years old female having acne problem. Earlier during my teenage, I suffered a lot from this problem and my face was full of acne but now it has reduced to much extent leaving scars and still I am not fully able to get rid from acne. I consulted many dermatologists for this. Some of them say that it will be reduced only after marriage. I would like to mention here that earlier I suffered from had delayed periods but now it is OK. Hence, I want to know if I can get rid of this problem? Also a few months back, I had a garlic burn which has left scar on my face. What is the remedy to get rid of this? Please help.
I'm 26 yr old female and I m facing hair fall problem. Lost so much hair in a month. If I wont stop I will definitely go bald.
The various facial cosmetic surgeries, be in Rhinoplasty, the PRP or the different facelift surgeries (for cosmetic as well as for reconstructive purposes) have made life a lot simpler. Based on the latest and advanced technologies, most of the facial cosmetic surgeries are hassle-free, with a reduced risk of complications. From treating the acne scars to reducing the signs of aging (wrinkles, fine lines, eye bags, or saggy skin, to name a few), the facial surgeries have filled people with a new lease of confidence and positivity. They no longer have to hide their faces with the fear of being ridiculed or humiliated.
However, the facial surgeries may not always produce the desired results. There are few vital factors that should be taken into consideration before one opts for a facial cosmetic surgery.
- Know the credentials of your surgeon well: One wrong surgery (a botched surgery) can spell disaster for the rest of your life. Facial cosmetic surgeries require experience and precision. Most of the cosmetic surgeons undergo special training to master the surgical procedure. Research on your surgeon and the surgical procedure thoroughly before you take the plunge. Go through the reviews of other patients. Zero upon a surgeon only when you are fully satisfied and convinced about their credibility. Though a little expensive, it makes sense to opt for an experienced surgeon with a higher success rate. Most of the cosmetic surgeons are plastic surgeons who undergo special training to master the surgical procedure.
- Are you eligible for the surgery? Not all the people with the same problems can be treated identically. What works for one may not produce the desired result for another. Factors such as the nature and extent of the skin damage, age, as well as other medical problems (such as diabetes or heart problems which may interfere with the surgery triggering complications), should be extensively discussed with the surgeon before the surgery. Do not follow what the world is doing blindly. Go for a surgery that will work the best for you.
- Are you ready for the changes that the surgery will bring along? From dietary restrictions to lifestyle modifications, there will be changes post a facial cosmetic surgery. Some people find it difficult and suffocating to cope up with the changes. They long for the life they used to live. In extreme cases, people may even go into depression over this.
- A facial cosmetic surgery, no matter how advanced, comes with their share of pros and cons. In some cases, the demerit or complications can affect your life drastically. Thus, do not be impulsive in making your decision. Take your time. Understand the changes the surgery will bring along and if you are ready to embrace them.
- How well are you financially equipped for the surgery? The advanced facial cosmetic surgeries can leave a big hole in the pocket. Make sure you are financially prepared to go for the surgery.
- A facial surgery is an important decision of your life. Make sure your family and loved ones are informed about the same. You need their love and support the most.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!