Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharath JindalYour feedback matters!
I have dark spots on my cheeks. I have few dark spots not many. Suggest me home remedies to evacuate dark spots ?
Hi sir 1.I'm too black in color How to I reduce melanin in my face & body Can I take pills r injection ? Give me suggestion 2.in my nose has lot of white heads & my face also . It looks bad appearance to me. Please tell me the solution.
Dear sir / madam My skin on belly side and under surround infection (red type skin) tell me any medicine name.
I have hairs fall and dandruff problem from 2 mouths. What can I do for remove this problem. Please suggest me urgent.
Hi there, One of my friend has black spot on his acne, this might be due to pimples, I would highly appreciate and it would be great if you could revert back with valuable solutions at the earliest. Looking forward to hear from you.
On my face black hairs and pimples. I m daily use patanjli face wash but black hates not going tell me something about this problem.
Hi! I am having little acne n pimple problem in my facial skin it happen out almost few month before but still its not being lesser out though I am using PersalAC 5gel in my face to cure it will it be OK or I should have to take something more! by the side I am taking tab benfomet plus! So is it OK please try to guide me.
My age is 27. I have too much pimple problem. And because of that there is lots of black marks on my face. Can I remove this. Also now hair fall start. Any suggestions to stop this.
Hello sir sir I am using melaglow rich cream and photoban 50 sunscreen sir then also I'm having acne on my forehead only I am using doxt-sl tab also but they are still pls sir tell me some cure that I can use with above medications.
Hello doctor, few month of prior my hair fall very how can I can control and there is connection b/w hair and hypertension.
At the age of 16 when I was shaving the pimples present on my cheek got cut by the shaving blade and that area on my cheek turned into black colour and the skin at that area appearing like scales. At present my age is 22 and the blackness at that area is lighten but not totally. #There are scares left on face due to pimples #what should I do to get rid of scales and blackness & scars on my cheek.
Hair loss or Alopecia areata is a condition characterized by loss of hair from the scalp and other parts of the body that have hair over a prolonged period of time. Recent research states that losing 100 strands of hair a day is normal. But anything in excess indicates that you might be suffering from this embarrassing condition. Experiencing recurring episodes of hair loss can end up affecting one’s self-confidence, and hence, any sphere of his personal life as well.
What causes hair loss?
- Over 95% of hair loss occurs due to hereditary factors coming into play. A family history of this condition can exacerbate one’s risks of developing the condition.
- Hair loss can also occur if you have been exposed to increased stress levels of late. Temporary hair loss is also observed in people suffering from mental stress or trauma resulting from an incident, may be the death of a loved one or any other incident that might have brought on shock and stress on the concerned person.
- Hair loss can also result from chemotherapy or radiation therapy. Also, certain medications used to combat cancer, depression, heart disorder, birth control and arthritis (know more about arthritis problem) might also result in significant loss of hair.
- Hair loss can occur as a result of thyroid disorders such as hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism.
- Hair loss might also be the result of an auto-immune disorder known as ‘Alopecia Areata’ that results in bald spot formation around the scalp, beard, and eyebrows.
- Trichotillomania (a mental condition wherein a person pulls out hair from the scalp, almost unconsciously) can lead to hair loss as well.
- Hair loss can also occur as a result of excessive experimentation with your hair. This can include using permanent hair straightening devices, developing curls or tight braids, ponytails, etc.
- Hormonal imbalances or change, noticeable mostly during pregnancy or at the onset of menopause can be triggers of hair loss as well.
- Ringworm infection can also result in hair loss by damaging the skin of the scalp and hair. However, hair loss tends to get better once the infection is treated.