Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat VeerYour feedback matters!
I am having venous stasis and the entire area of the leg has turned dark in colour and there I developed some ulcers, which don' t seem to heal. How can I repair this problem, conservatively first and then I will think of any kind of vascular surgery. Please advise.
Sir I am an old man aged 70 years. More over I am a bachelor. I have under gone by pass surgery on 01.03.2014 from Pariyaram Medical college and at present taking medicines as per the prescription of the cardiologist. In addition to that I have the problem of prostat enlargement for which a consulted the Urologist.After taking flow test and Urine RE I have been advised to take alfosin 10 and now changed to Solodin 8 mm one at bed time. My symtems are freequent urnation during night, abnormal gas formation obstruction for releasing the gas and slight pain lovel abdomine at left side.No in digestion, burning sensation or belching. I suppose the prostate enlargement is second stage. Could kindly advise the best medicine to avoid another operation in the near future. With regards
I am having some nerves pain particularly hand and leg when I am tensed or over stressed. What to do.?
Can over masturbation causes HIV. I am suffering sexual problems like seamen leakage due to over masturbation. please suggest me how to cure from this problem.
I am having erection problem last few months. My sexual intercourse period is also decreased my gf is not happy with me.
I have excited for sex but my penis is not erected well and discharge quickly Please advise me whats the reason and how to cure this give me some useful medicine.
I am suffering from extreme throat pain. It starts just before 12 hours and now it is in its maximum level. I am feeling very much pain while drinking hot water also. But I do not have any other problems like headache, fever, body pains and cold.
I am 27 years working lady having severe hairfall, dry and very brittle hair due to which my hair has become very thin. I suspect of having wet dandruff. I use coconut oil but my hair falls and still remains dry at below stands. Please suggest me to get strong and healthy hair naturally and promotes hair growth faster.
Please suggest me how can I save my hair from fall? What are the main causes responsible for hairfall? I have also irritation of dandruff?
All of us have our 'good hours' and 'bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired. Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you.
In my mc period their are no heavy blooding only 2days blooding are gone and third day no blooding please give me answer for this problem.
I wanna get rid if extra hairs I have on my body, should I go for laser? Is there any other way to get rid of hairs except laser?
Dizziness or vertigo is a feeling of being off centre, which makes a patient feel like there is lack of balance. This is especially apparent when one is at a height or while wearing footwear with high heels. It may be caused due to a variety of causes, and ear problems are one of the primary causes of this kind of dizziness.
Let us take a look at the various ear problems and how they can cause dizziness or vertigo:
- Infection: The bacteria or virus that causes cold and loose motions can also cause an ear infection. This can give rise to temporary vertigo which may last up to six weeks or more. Dizziness or vertigo happens in such cases because the viral effect spreads to the inner ear which causes a ringing and off balance sensation. The general physician or ENT specialist will usually prescribe a round of medicines only if the condition becomes too severe to handle.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: This kind of dizziness is also known as BPPV and may be caused due to the motion of a calcium particle known as otolith, in the ear. This can cause a fluttering movement that gives the sensation of falling down or losing balance. This usually takes place in the part of the ear that catches the sensation of gravity. The movement of the otolith can make the patient feel as if his or her head is turning or swaying, while in reality the patient may be stationery. This problem can be fixed with the help of a two minute therapy known as Epley Manoeuvre, which can be conducted easily in the ENT specialist's clinic.
- Meniere's Disease: There is actually a specific condition that is characterised primarily by dizzy spells and vertigo. The other symptoms of this ear bone condition include ringing of the ears, loss of hearing, and the feeling of fullness or pressure build up in the ears. This can be fixed with therapy and drugs as well as hearing loss aids.
- Dandy's Syndrome: This is an ear condition where the patient constantly feels like he or she is bouncing up and down. This condition hits patients who are on antibiotic medication for any kind of infection, and it subsides once the medication is done with. It occurs in such cases because certain kinds of antibiotics may be toxic for the ear. One may also see natural improvement in the condition over the passage of time.
- Tumours: Other reasons like tumours and strokes can also cause vertigo on a temporary or permanent basis.
Dizziness due to ear problems can be due to a number of mild to severe reasons. It is best to get these causes checked.