Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharat Veer
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat VeerYour feedback matters!
I am 69 years old male and suffering from arthritis of knees. My weight is 98 kg, height 173cm. Is there any other way to reduce the pain other than physio exercises which I do daily.
Medical History- Abused codeine- 400 mg, alcohol, Marijuana, nicotine in combination for around 4 years, sought psychiatric help but to no avail, now on alprazolam- 4 mg a day for around 2 months, it helped a lot for fighting with above mentioned drugs, now completely off of codeine and seeming no problems with other mentioned drugs but want to get off alprazolam as well as the anxiety. Is abrupt cessation of alprazolam safe, becoz i don't have an urge to take them, i stopped taking it for around 4 days but experienced some withdrawal symptoms so i started with a 2 mg a day in 2 divided doses and withdrawals are completely gone, mentally ready to rely on innocent activities like yoga, pranayams, exercises. Is a gradual decrease of .5 mg every 7 days would do the trick for me or shal i stop it immediately and suffer withdrawals that i think would be short lasting, but the confusion is that immediate cessation would lead to the return of other habits becoz of that anxiety... Pls help.
My brother is suffering from chicken pox. Please tell me what to do. He is even suffering from a lot of pain also. Please help.
Hii I am serving in army. As everyone know, person serving in the army needs to be physically fit to sustain heavy training. Now, I have my training in the month of July 2015 and I have put on weight due to which I am facing knee pain whenever I start running. Also I am unable to lift myself while climbing the rope. Moreover I am consuming honey with lukewarm water every morning to reduce weightweight.Whenever I try to climb a rope, I feel severe pain in my left hand either in the ulnar nerve or the joints between biceps end and the hand. Please advise what action to be taken to remove pain like doing some particular exercise or taking some medicine or some protein powder or some calcium related tonics. It's urgent.
I have to reduce my weight. Please suggest something good and effective. I have fat on my stomach and sides.
Chest-related diseases such as asthma, bronchitis, congestion, and conjunctivitis are caused by various factors but off late, pollution has emerged as one of the prime culprits responsible for wreaking havoc on the chests of people. Nowadays, no one is immune from the ill-effects of air pollution. Be it children, adults, or the elderly, everyone is vulnerable to the smoke and toxin-filled air that has led to a rise in chest-related diseases such as coughing, congestion, breathing difficulties and similar disorders.
As, pollution is a constant problem, engulfing every city day after day, one is always prone to chest-related diseases and many people resort to allopathic medicines or home remedies to get rid of these problems. These remedies do provide relief but most of the time, it is temporary. Homeopathic medicine, on the other hand, has been found to be highly effective in treating chest-related problems and disorders. There are a good number of homeopathic medications available out there that can cure these diseases completely and provide permanent relief as well.
Also, these medicines do not carry any side effects. They are totally safe and can be taken by children as well as adults without any fear. The following are some of the common homeopathic medicines that can cure chest-related diseases caused by air pollution.
- Phosphorous: This is very useful against problems caused by air pollutants, including conjunctivitis, asthmatic bronchitis, rhinitis, emphysema, and leukemia. It also helps with breathing problems such as shortness of breath, tightness in chest, heaviness, and coughing.
- Sulphurous acid: It is very helpful in fighting persistent coughing, hoarseness, chest congestion, and constriction.
- Natrum muriaticum: It is effective in treating cold sores, headache, allergy, and runny nose caused by a chest infection.
- Sulphur: This works wonders for problems such as conjunctivitis and headache.
- Bryonia: It is most suited in cases of persistent coughing, loose cough, dry cough, painful cough, headache, and fever.
- Bromium: It is the best remedy in case of dust allergy, asthma, dry cough, and difficulty in breathing while sleeping.
- Ammonium Carbonate: This is highly effective in frequent sneezing, plenty of discharge from nose, nose blocking at night, breathing through the mouth, difficulty in sleeping, emphysematous changes in lungs, a sensation of dust particles in the throat, wheezing, dry cough, and choking.
- Spongia: It is known to work best against asthmatic bronchitis, dryness of the respiratory tract, rapid short breathing, waking up suddenly at night, and wheezing. It also brings relief in uneasiness caused by sudden changes in atmosphere and smoke.
All these homeopathic remedies have proven to be of great help in curing chest-related diseases and providing long-term relief to patients across age groups. Nevertheless, anyone who decides to take any of these medications should consult a homeopathy doctor first. The doctor will prescribe the right medication after diagnosing the problem. Self-medication should be avoided but if one wants to take these homeopathic medicines along with other medicines, one can do so as the former do not result in any side effect.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!