Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat Rattan JindalYour feedback matters!
Doing yoga regularly for how many day will increase the breast size. And make good figure for a girl.
I have little dark spots on my face and I am feeling tired and not able to concentrate on my work I'm truck driver.
My child 1 year old female, she is suffering from heat balls (like big pimples) found on heat, kindly suggest any medicine & also how I protect from this.
I got stitches on my face due to accident. Now the stitches are open. .I want to remove the scars of stitches left on my face now. Pls suggest.
I am 26 year female, 4ft 11inch height. I have bad shape breasts. I want to plastic surgery in order to get good shape. I want to know how much it costs and if it is safe or not?
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
My skin colour over the joints such as knees and elbow are darker shades which seems to fade away a little during winter. So my question is is it due to some deficiency in diet? If so then how can I make up for it?
I'm a 19 years old guy. I had a huge inflammation on my right side of face it was swollen and puss was coming outside now it has gone but skin is also somewhat swollen and hard I don't know will that mark fade away. Now the problem is I got another huge inflammation on left side of face and its too much big and painful I had taken many medicines and have consulted many doctors but the condition get even worse. I want my face to be clear and acne free. I have some more acne like pimples on my face that seems to grow up into this big inflammation. I'm really worried about this and want a final solution to this problem whether it is medicine or any treatment I'm ready for both but I can't handle this for more time. Kindly give me the best easy and fastest way to get rid of this disease.
Hi I m 18 years my skin is very oily. I have pimples and black marks on the skin. How can I remove that?
Spending a day out at the beach or going up on a hike is something most people love to do. What they, however, do not want is the after effects of being out in the sun the sunburn. While sunscreen lotions do help to a large extent, being in the sea can wash off the sunscreen, leaving the skin exposed to the imminent damage. Also, the effect of most sunscreens (know more about sunscreen) wears off with time, thereby, invariably producing some damage to the skin. However, there are simple ways to reduce the damage and in some cases even reverse the damage done by the sunburn.
Listed below simple ways with which you can treat a sunburn:
- The minute you realize sunburn has set in, reduce further damage by getting out of the sun.
- If you were out in the beach, rinse off with regular water as early as possible to clear the chlorine and sand and salt water. The salt water irritates the skin and aggravate the damage further.
- Take a pain-killer which will reduce the inflammation and control the overall effect of swelling and pain. This can also help the mild headache (learn more about headache problem) that can develop because of being out in the sun.
- The sun dries the skin and therefore, make sure you make an extra effort and moisturize your skin. Use creams that contain aloe vera, glycerin or hyaluronic acid. Keeping them in the fridge for a while produces an extra-refreshing effect.
- Make a compress containing egg white or green tea and skimmed milk. The green tea will reduce inflammation and the egg white will supply the necessary proteins for the skin to recover.
- Not just the skin, the sunburn also leaves you dehydrated overall. Ensure the water intake is increased and consume water rich food like watermelon, grapes, and cucumber.
- If there are sun blisters as a result of the sunburn, do not touch them. Peeling them can produce scars, which can be permanent.
- On spots that are painful after the sunburn, slices of potatoes or cucumber can be used to rub the area. This will produce a cooling effect and also reduce swelling.
- Vinegar contains acetic acid and reduces pain, swelling, and inflammation that happens subsequent to a sunburn. Towel soaked in vinegar can be used to wipe the area or vinegar can be added to the water for a bath.
- Mint is another wonderful agent to manage sunburn. Include it in tea or add peppermint oil to lukewarm water for that healing drink.
These are some tips to treat a sunburn and reduce the damage (sometimes permanent) that can happen as a result.