Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharat Kakkad
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat KakkadYour feedback matters!
R/sir I am suffering from stroke problem and continuosly under treatment for the same and prescripton for the same is 01) clopitorva 20 02) pregalin m75 03) aten 25 from last two years but there is problem of pain in my left leg regularly. And also when stop the tablet then it goes higher pain. Please suggest the solaution.
My mom is suffering from knee and joint pains is there any home remedies for this? She is 45 and a little fat (not much)
Hi! I have an ACL ligament tear in my left knee. This happened about five years ago. I was on waiting list.
I feel sleepy fr the whole day and get tired very often while having a little work. Sometime, aftr waking up from lomg sleep I feel muscular pain in my hands and legs. What is the remedy for the weakness and over sleepy.
My right shoulder, from the joint was stuck itself and it felt a lot of pain. I was unable to move my arms. During twisting it back to its position it sounded like, click and then it was fine again. Even today I feel the pain, after 30 days of this incident. What actually happened and it it any serious issue?
My grandmother is getting body pains especially leg pain. And her age is 65 . So please tell medicine in homeopathy. And also dosage.
I am 58 years old man. I have diabities since 7 years and I have deep vein thrombosis in my left leg. I am taking medicine for diuabitioes and warf 7 mg for dvt. My penis is becoming shorter and shroter and there is no sexual sensation since some years. Once I tried Viagra of different potencies, it also did not worked on me. Some time very thin liquid come when I work manually. I am worried. I feel like my male hood is gone. Kindly advise me. Please.
Hello, I have pain in my wrist since 3 weeks. I was lifting at gym suddenly I felt pain. Their is no swelling no redness. I felt pain when I lift something and I am not going to gym right now. Please suggest me what to do know.
I am suffering from back pain from last 2years. Doctor said it is pivd l4 l5 s1. What are the exercise to do? now a days I am feeling drowsiness and chakker type feelings. Pls advise me.
I am having hyperuricemia. I took Feburic 40 mg tablets, 2 times a day for 15 days. Now my Uric acid serum is 4.8. However the joints of my fingers and toes pain. The pain is more after work, more in cold. Better by rest and warmth. What should I do?
I am 18 years old. I have pain in my end portion of spine and due to that I have pain in my whole back. I can't walk for a long time and unable to bent. So what should I do?
Have you met with an accident recently and ended up with a dislocated shoulder? In this form of injury, a blow or any kind of injury causes the top portion of your arm bone to come off your shoulder socket. In extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, the nerves and tissues surrounding your shoulder are damaged. If you experience a dislocated shoulder frequently, it may lead to chronic weakness and instability.
It is important for you to treat a dislocated shoulder right after it is experienced. Your arm bone needs to be moved back into your shoulder socket. As the dislocated joint starts swelling up even more and causes more pain, immediate treatment is necessary. After the arm bone is placed back into the socket, pain gets relieved to some extent. After the repositioning of the shoulder bone, you need to apply certain treatment measures.
They are as follows:
- Apply ice to your shoulder for reducing the swelling and pain. You need to do this every day for 20 to 30 minutes. Carry out this therapy for around 3 days and repeat it after every four hours in a day.
- You should use a shoulder immobiliser or a sling in order to prevent any further injury until medical treatment is received.
- You may take certain painkiller medicines. These may include NSAIDS or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. They help in dealing with the pain and swelling associated with your dislocated shoulder. However, these medicines are associated with some side effects. You should not take such medications for extended periods without consulting your doctor.
- You need to carry out various strengthening exercises, along with stretching.
- In major cases, the above-mentioned treatment measures bear success and deal with your dislocated shoulder and its symptoms. In some intense cases, a surgery may be required.
- Sometimes, a surgery a for dislocated shoulder is required in order to repair your torn ligament. After such a surgery, you will be required to keep your arm hanging in a sling for around two months.
- In some severe and extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, a surgery is carried out for correcting the position of your bones. In cases of recurring dislocated shoulder, a surgery for tightening the tendons surrounding your joints is essential.
The rate of recovery from a dislocated shoulder depends upon the seriousness of the injury. A dislocated shoulder may require a time of 3 weeks to 12 weeks for recovery and the recovery rate varies from person to person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.