Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat KakkadYour feedback matters!
Respected Sir, I have frequent burning sensation on my legs in different areas, specially on left leg. Sometimes having mild tingling on legs and hands, specially on left leg and both hands. Why its happening? Pls help if possible. Sometimes I feel sudden dizziness, with Anxiety & lil sweating. Also feeling little weak. Having pressure behind eyes, though eye test normal. Having Cervical Spondylitis. Also have feeling of vibration in legs and body with every heartbeat.
I am unable to sleep at night. I am working in IT field. I am working in strain. What will I do? I tried a lot of things such as meditation, yoga etc. But I am not cured. Suggest me a remedy.
For e. G. I am a 30 year old male and have backache and neck, leg pain for last 10 years. Iam unable to concentrate on studies what should I do? please give me suggestion
Dear Dr. I have problem in my right arm at elbow when I through the pain has started in my arm. How can I away this problem?
My legs are not strong enough and when I use to mood my leg same checking sound comes from knee evry tim and same is case with my right hand wrist joint why it is so?
Sir in leg. In feet up. Heavy pain in upper muscle when it get attack in sleep time it last long for 3 days. No sleep heavy pain. All type of exercise have done but no relief. Please help me out with medicines.
Pain inner aspect of right knee while walking for around 2 month. Relived on taking rest. What should I do.
I got my wrist fractured accidentally, on the 1st of march, and got it plastered on the 3rd of march. My doctor asked me to get a xray of my wrist on the completion 1month, I got the xray done and it says precisely" fracture is seen in the fifth metacarpal, and body alignment is satisfactory" my question is what do I make out of this, and till when do I have to bare this plaster. The xray visually looks good, bare there is a visible line.
There is pain 24 hours in left knee. It flows from knee to upper part till hip. What would be the reason and possible treatment.
I have severe pain on the left portion of my back. What could be the possible reasons behind it? Should I visit a doctor. Please reply.
I am 34 year old male. I have pain in my back bone. And I witness some churning sound during any movement.
Sir/madam, My age is 32. I am residing at Hyderabad. I am a mother of two daughters. My problem is I am suffering with swelling on fingers and right leg nerves are in looks light green color. Early morning joint pains. What is the problem.
Fibromyalgia is a musculoskeletal disorder that is characterized by pain in the muscles and the joints. This disorder leads to the development of multiple tender points on the body, wherein, a very small amount of pressure applied might result in pain. In some cases, social isolation and depression may occur as a result of this disorder.
The symptoms of fibromyalgia are:
1. You will have difficulties in sleeping at night
2. You may experience mental problems and cognitive dysfunction
3. Light and noise sensitivity
4. Irritable bowel syndrome
5. A numb feeling on your hands and feet
6. Chronic headaches
7. You may experience painful periods
8. Restless legs syndrome
9. You may be depressed
The muscles of the body tend to feel overworked, even though you may not have exercised. You may also experience deep throbbing pain and burning sensation in the muscles. In addition, it may cause symptoms similar to osteoarthritis and bursitis. You are at a higher risk of being affected by fibromyalgia if you have a family history of this particular disease.
Some other causes of this disease are:
1. Certain infections and illness may lead to fibromyalgia
2. Car accidents
3. Any repetitive motion
The treatments for this disorder include:
- Sleep management: Optimal levels of sleep at night help in improving symptoms of fibromyalgia. Don’t drink coffee or consume spicy foods before going to bed as these have the ability to interfere with your sleep cycles.
- Medications: The doctor may prescribe medications to manage the pain. Taking anti-depressants may be necessary if you suffer from depression.
- Other therapies: Massage treatments help in easing the symptoms of fibromyalgia. You may continue with your exercise regimen after consulting the doctor. Relaxation techniques like mediation may help improving your mental health. You may also be asked to include various food supplements to make sure your body receives the necessary nutrients in the right amounts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedics.