Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat BhushanYour feedback matters!
If I drink 500 ml water one hour later one hour from three to four times to urinate occurs. Checkup sugar test but no sugar and and checkup sonography but not any problems. Pls. Help me. LALJI YADAV.
I am 22 year old male. I am suffering from pain in my abdomen from last two days. Can you please help me.
My brother have 21 year old. He is suffering from sneezing and allergy. Lot of medicine are used including homeopathy. Now he is totally upset and cannot study well. So suggest a medicine to treat this disease?
Dear Sir / Madam, I have burning sensation in my both leg's so I am glad if any doctor gives advice for my concern, due to that some times I feel chill in body along with mild headache. Thanks in advance,
I am suffering from some kind of allergy or infection I am not sure of due to which at the time of intercourse I feel really painful and the outer skin becomes swollen with cuts and rashes all over which is not recovered in many days. Even if I pee it pains a lot as the lips of my vagina becomes really swollen for a lot many days. This is happening from a month after I had an abortion. Now what should I do? Please help.
Picture this, you're in a restaurant for a lunch date with your friend. It's a great place and the food is delicious. While you're having a super time, you suddenly start feeling a discomfort in your chest area, and your appetite completely goes down the drain. Chances are that you might be experiencing heartburn.
Heartburn is something which is used in both the literal and metaphorical senses. However, the discomfort it entails means that it is no joking matter and your food intake habits are probably responsible if you suffer from it!
The good thing about heartburn causing foods is that they are easily recognisable, which is quite great. But, they make up a large portion of people's normal diets, which is not as great, as they are hard to refrain from. A few common examples are listed below:
- Chocolate: To start off, there is something which is surprisingly a cause for heartburn and is likely to be the cause of a lot of disappointment: chocolate. The sad thing about chocolate is that the key things it is known to cause reflux. Take, for example, cocoa; it is a prime cause for reflux. Also, the caffeine in chocolate as well as something called theobromine is the major culprits of reflux. If a person who loves chocolate seems to be suffering from reflux, he or she knows why now!
- Coffee: Talking about caffeine, the automatic suspect that is coffee is deeply guilty, as well! Having coffee once in a while may not cause much harm but making it a habit leads to a person setting himself or herself up for a lot of heartburn.
- Soda: Anything which is acidic is not good for reflux but the thing is that most sodas are very acidic! This is also the case when it comes to fruit, though fruit is generally said to be good for the body. Certain types of fruit, like citrus fruit only worsens the effects of heartburn and can cause a whole load of discomfort to the person who eats them.
A lot of the foods, which should be avoided actually have their own health benefits. The case in point is garlic. But, a person should try to have food like cottage cheese or lean chicken, both of which do not cause any heartburn at all. Also, keeping away from food that is fried has a range of benefits from lower consumption of fat, to a reduced risk of cancer as well as a massive drop in heartburn. Deep fried foods should be avoided like the plague!
The rule of the thumb when it comes to the issue of heartburn is that if anything happens to be acidic, it is likely to cause heartburn to be aggravated. As long as a person can keep this in mind as a guiding principle, there is no way that they will be suffering from heartburn any more.
My father blood sugar level is high. Blood sugar level is 100 times more than normal range. How I take care of him properly? Also please Suggest what should eat a sugar patient? He is also stress for some days also. What to do to reduce stress?
I have headache. I have red eyes. I have pains in hands and legs. I have acidity problem. Please give suggestion.
I am 46 yrs. Having hyperacidity. From last one month while passing stool in force I have bleeding after stool. Blood is fresh. After bleeding the area is paining for some time. I have shown to my family doctor and he gave me Tocderm-plus cream. I am taking daily morning Rabekey-lsr and esomeprazole20 at night. Please help.
I have a problem that rat ko me between 10 to 11 bed me hoti hu but 2, 3 baje ke pehle nind nahi aati. Halaki me profession me advocate hu I do not get any time to take rest. Please give me some solution for proper sleep.
Epilepsy is a condition that starts in the brain and causes seizures in which the patient loses consciousness and has convulsions. He also jerks his arms and legs along with trembling and frothing from the mouth.
The lesser known fact about epilepsy is that there are many types of epileptic conditions-over 40 - and similarly, there are numerous drugs available to treat your epileptic disorder and prevent seizures. Your doctor will diagnose your type of epileptic disorder and prepare a treatment plan for it.
Types of epileptic seizures
Epileptic seizures are generally categorized as either partial or primary, generalized depending on where they originate in the brain. Partial seizures are less intense and they start in one section rather than the entire brain. If you have this type of seizure, you will be aware of what’s happening to you. The other type of seizure affects a larger part of the brain. Here you may have difficulty understanding what's happening to you. Since these spread to the entire brain, you lose consciousness and start convulsing.
Having a seizure can put you at risk for serious injuries including head injuries.
So, if you close to you suffers from epilepsy, it's critical to your health and well being to educate yourself about your condition and have an action plan in place to tackle the seizures which can happen anywhere, and sometimes with no one to assist you or him actively.
Here is what you can do to manage epilepsy-
- Educate yourself: You must know as much as possible about your condition. Know your symptoms and learn to recognize the symptoms preceding a seizure. Also, educate your friends and family about epilepsy so that they can support you during a seizure. Educate your family to do the right things when you have a seizure.
- Make a seizure response plan: This plan should list the names and numbers of your doctors and two emergency contacts.
- Other things you can do as an epileptic:
- Antiepileptic drugs are quite successful in preventing seizures but they should be taken as prescribed. Don’t change your dosage before talking to your doctor.
- Sleep properly as lack of sleep can trigger seizures.
- Exercising regularly can help keep you physically healthy and reduce depression and also help in managing seizures.
- Manage your stress levels, limit alcohol and cigarettes.
On the other hand, if your family member or friend has epilepsy, this is what you can do:
- Roll the person onto one side during a seizure.
- Place something soft under the person’s head.
- Loosen tie and top buttons.
- Don’t put an object in an epileptic’s mouth. It can hurt his/her teeth.
- Don't try to restrain him during a seizure.
- Clear away stones and other dangerous objects if the patient is thrashing around.
- Time the seizures and be calm during them.
- Don’t leave the patient alone.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!