Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharat Bhushan Bharti
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat Bhushan BhartiYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam, I have done medical test for gulf job. But the medical personnel ask me to come again for repeat blood test after two weeks. I have asked for reason, they said follow up hbsag' They said should come after two weeks especially. But they did not reject me. They said if you have any problem we had reject you. They only said come back for repeat blood test. Must come again after two weeks! Why after two weeks? I could not sleep. So I decided to test my blood in hospital and checked hepatitis b (hbsag) and hepatitis c (anti hcv) in camp today. Result is both negative. Tested people said I am good. Then, Why they ask me to come after two weeks for repeat blood test. I could not understand. Please help me. And explain me doctors. Note: I had fever when they were taking blood test for gulf job. I had taken cold act tablet. And have symptoms of cough and headache, heat raise in body.
I have a pain on my right side of stomach When I am running for 2-3 km And pain will be ohk when I stopped.
What should we prefer for flu for a couple of weed due to change in climate or due to travel to native place?
Having acute diarrhea from today, went to toilet 20 times with water stools Had o2 and redotil and ORS Still having stools in 30 mins each Anything else needs to be done?
My nose always blocked. Sometimes I feel my sensation was stop and whole body were pain. Specially back pain.
My mom is 52 years old. She is an asthma patient. Is there any precautions to be taken and are there any ayurvedic treatment for asthma?
I face a issue of Early ejaculation during sexual intercourse After having a erection at the beginning of the intercourse I get early ejaculation within 2-3 minutes Kindly advise.
Herpes is caused due to the presence of the herpes simplex virus in your body. Herpes can appear on multiple areas of your body, but more commonly manifests in the genitals as well as the mouth. The two types of herpes are HSV-1 (oral herpes) and HSV-2 (responsible primarily for the outbreak of genital herpes).
Causes of Herpes Simplex:
- Herpes is contagious in nature and can be passed to you by having sexual intercourse with anyone who has been infected. HSV 2 is the primary form of the virus, which is transmitted in this manner.
- Herpes could be transmitted to an infant from their mother if she was infected while pregnant.
- It can also get passed through direct contact like using the same plates or spoons or even the sharing of lip balm. Even kissing can spread the virus if the infected person has cold sores.
Symptoms of Herpes Simplex:
- The presence of blistering sores within the mouth or in the genital area is a telltale sign that you may have contracted genital herpes.
- If you are having painful urination then you should check with your doctor for the herpes virus.
- Continuous itching in certain areas such as the genitals.
- Not wanting to eat, having a fever could also be symptoms of herpes simplex virus in your body.
- Herpes can spread to your eyes and is known as herpes keratitis. It can cause pain in your eyes.
Diagnosis of Herpes Simplex:
- The common way to diagnose herpes is with an actual physical exam. Doctors will generally look out for sores on your body and may also check for some similar symptoms which might indicate herpes simplex.
- HSV testing (alternately called herpes culture) is done to check the presence of a virus on the genitals. A fluid sample from the genitals is sent to laboratory for tests and will require a visit to the health center.
- There are blood tests to look for antibodies for both forms of HSV to diagnose the infections. However, this test is done only when there is and absence of sores or visible symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.