Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am 21 years old as I am suffering with skin doses and rashes under the thyes from 2 months. So please suggest the best medicine thank u.
I am 46 yrs. Having hyperacidity. From last one month while passing stool in force I have bleeding after stool. Blood is fresh. After bleeding the area is paining for some time. I have shown to my family doctor and he gave me Tocderm-plus cream. I am taking daily morning Rabekey-lsr and esomeprazole20 at night. Please help.
I have some dark black spots on my both feet due to wearing sandals. Which part is covered that is white but the open part is dark black. How to remove this.
I hve open pores on my face what should I do to remove it dey are specially on nose and cheeks plzz suggest some home remedy or medicine my skin is oily.
I have strong irritation between both sides of eyes near nose and my eyes are getting deep and having dark circles. How to get rid from it.
My mother suffering from blood sugar fasting is 243 and p p is 383 and she has a planus planus skin doses Dr. please suggest me what should I do.
My mother age is 45 years. She had undergone an Hysterectomy (uterus removal) operation in last November 2015. After that there are so many changes in her body. Without any reason her body is getting full of sweating for few minutes and then normal. Like this its happening throughout the day so many times. Now get her skin tone also got changed. She is becoming black in colour. She is consulting doctor and doctor saying like this becoz of hormonal changes only and she is giving tablets and my mom is using tablets the doctor giving right from the operation. She is worrying alot about this. Please help me. Is this becoz of hormonal changes only or is there any problem? Pls suggest.
I got an accident two weeks back, how to heal my wound and scratch marks fast. How to remove scare marks in my face fast?
Hi im 30 years old. Im so irritated with whiteheads on my face. Mine is dry skin. Im applying scrub but also it is spreading on the face. Can you please suggest any cream.
Hives is also known as Urticaria, which is a sudden outbreak of swollen, red bumps on the skin. These occur due to an allergic reaction to an allergen or some unknown reasons. These bumps are usually accompanied by a few common symptoms like redness, burning sensation, itchiness, inflammation and swelling. They can be of varied shapes and most often the larger ones are very painful. Your skin gets badly affected by hives and the itchiness is quite irritating.
Few facts about hives:
- Prominent symptoms: Hives occur due to allergic reactions and some of the most highlighting symptoms are trouble in breathing, swelling, stomach cramps, dizziness and other related ones. People facing these kinds of symptoms are mainly kept in an emergency room so that proper care can be taken.
- Lasting period of hives: In general, the symptoms of hives fade away within a few hours and just few scratches are left behind. Though in some cases hives return either for few weeks or days. Some people experience the symptoms after specific intervals and thus you got to have proper medical care.
- Causes of hives: Some of the commonest causes of hives are medicines, excessive exercises, serious or rare diseases, cold, heat or pressure, insect bites or stings, different kinds of allergies especially food allergies, bladder or other infections and others. Sometimes, hives might occur all of a sudden without any specific reason.
- Who gets hives: Both adults and kids of different ages can have hives at any time. Thus, you should be aware fully of the same in order to prevent this kind of skin disease. Though the symptoms last maximum for six months but still the sufferings are unbearable at times.
- Diagnosis of hives: Hives can now be easily detected by doctors just by looking at the available symptoms and thus no special kind of diagnosis is required. Physical examination is conducted and the doctor often asks a few questions from the patients. If the symptoms continue for a long time then in that case blood tests are also recommended by the doctor. The doctor might recommend any other medical test in this regard in accordance with the patient's condition.
- Treating hives: The doctors often prescribe antihistamines to the patients who suffer from hives. The sources causing hives are asked to be avoided so that the chances of getting attacked by this kind of skin trouble can be reduced. Doctors keep the patients under supervision and then accordingly prescribe medicines for a speedy recovery.
1. Before going to bed, apply a little almond oil over the dark circles and gently massage it into the skin.
2. Leave it on overnight.
3. The next morning, wash it off with cold water.
4. Follow this remedy daily until the dark circles disappear.