Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. BhandariYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from kidney stones. And I have started drinking water from the copper vessel for last one month. Is it okay? IS that water not bad for stones?
I am diabetic since 17 yrs. Now my age is 47yrs. I am with thrombosis, heart and lung problem thyroid. I am on medication. Now my creatinine level 1.3 pls help me to get my down creatinine level.
Hi doctor I'm suffering from anal fissure previously blood s to come out and now no blood but pinching pain while passing stools. I am 23 years old. please suggest m some medicine and ointment so that I can recover quickly. I am also having chronic constipation.
From 3-4 days I was feeling my anus has tightened. There is no pain and bleeding during stool passing but little dis comfort .please help me.
I AM V.S.RAGHAVAN IS A TYPE II DIABETIC FOR PAST 8 YEARS. MY DIABETIC IS UNDER control USING ALLOPATHIC MEDICINES. MY cholesterol LEVEL ALSO (LIPID PROFILE) ALL LIKE TOTAL cholesterol, triglyceride,HDL, LDL ETC ALL NORMAL. I AM TAKING ATORLIP-F (CONTAINING STATIN) FOR 5 YEARS. IS IT GOOD TO CONTINUE THE SAME ATORLIP-F LIFE LONG TO MAINTAIN GOOD cholesterol LEVEL. I AM BIT WORRIED ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS OF STATINS AND ITS SIDE EFFECTS LIKE RENAL FAILURE. KINDLY ADVICE. I AM FOLLOWING RESTRICTION IN FOOD INTAKE FOR cholesterol-I HAVE TO CONTINUE FOR EVER THIS ATORLIP-F OR SOME BREAK IS NEEDED/POSSIBLE ---KINDLY ADVICE- firstname.lastname@example.org.
When ever I drink water, I had to go to washroom after every 30 mins. And it feels like more water is coming out than normal urine. After pissing my body feels weakness. No it seems like I m suffering from dehydration. My mouth is always dry. Help me.
The urologic system includes all problems related to the urinary system including the kidneys, bladder, ureters, urethra, and the prostate. These problems could range from trauma, injury, inflammation, infections, and muscular problems like overactive bladder, prostate hypertrophy, sexual disorders (candidiasis, erectile dysfunction, etc.), tumors or overgrowths, infections of any part along the entire tract, and even erectile dysfunction.
Let us quickly look at the most common ones kidney stones, urinary tract infections, prostate enlargement, erectile dysfunction, and vaginal candidiasis.
- Kidney stones: These are calcium deposits, which can seat themselves in any part of the kidney and sometimes even in the ureter. These can cause significant sharp, shooting pain in the back of the abdomen. The pain is almost diagnostic, and while small stones may pass on their own, others may require shock wave lithotripsy to break the bigger ones into smaller ones, which can then pass on their own through urine. Dietary modifications may also be required to prevent the formation of stones, as most people tend to have recurrence of stones.
- Prostate hypertrophy: One of the most common problems faced by ageing men is benign prostatic enlargement (BPH). There would be a constant urge to urinate, simultaneous difficulty initiating a stream and a feeling of incomplete emptying. These happen more at night, and diagnosis is very easy, any elderly male who shows these symptoms is almost diagnostic of BPH. This requires a standard surgical procedure known as transurethral resection of the prostate, which is a same-day surgery and quite non-complicated.
- Urinary tract infections: This is one of the most common infections, which can be acquired from the use of public bathrooms and unhygienic bathroom practices. There is chance for infection of the entire tract starting from the urethra to the ureter, the bladder, and the kidney. These run the course of any infection. Treatment is usually with a course of oral antibiotics along with symptomatic treatment of the other symptoms like fever, muscle ache, etc. In very rare cases, systemic antibiotics may be required.
- Erectile dysfunction: One of the most common, but undisclosed male sexual problem is erectile dysfunction. There is inability of the male to achieve and/or sustain an erection, sufficient to have a satisfactory sexual intercourse. This has both physical and psychological reasons, and may also be due to hormonal imbalance. Very often, a discussion with a counselor would be required to treat the couple, as involving the partner is very important.
- Vaginal candidiasis: The normal vaginal flora is very rich with the fungi Candida, and when immunity is low, candidiasis develops. There could be symptoms like foul-smelling discharge, itching, and redness. A course of topical antifungal agents is usually effective in treating this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.