Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. BhandariYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am feeling weakness for about one month. My urine, most of the time, is yellow in colour. I get tired soon. I feel difficulty in being fresh ( lavatory ). Reason causes etc.
I got severe pain in my anus. I use to travel a lot in bike, seems it could be a hemorrhoids. Can I have home remedy and pain killer for that.
When I thinking negative my hidrosil automatically drop white color like water and then my urine bad smell.
I am 31 years old. I had operated my kidney stone on January 2015. During that time I was on bed rest for some days. I have noted that I feel middle muscular back pain mostly in the morning. Although I had some physiotherapy sittings. But I had no relief. Please suggest me doctor what I do?
After urinating . Its almost taking 3to 4 mins to stop completely. I mean after doing urine . Slowly drop by drop its cuming for next 4 mins Its giving a lot of irritation to me I feel it's active bladder problem I took pills for DAT But I din see any result.
Give me suggestion for kidneys failure person, stopped urine, so can you pls tell. Me. What he can do.
Mujhe kidney stone ki broblem hai 10 years se 2 opration pehle bhi ho chuke hai and ab fir stone ho gye hai right kedney me 17mm 8mm 5mm or lift me 12mm 5mm ki operation se dar lgta hai kya kru smhaj nhe ataa please help me.
I am rakesh 30 yrs and after bowl movement I get burning sensation in the anus. I had piles two years back. Can you please suggest me some medicine ?
I am 58 years old. There is regular pain on left side back and front side below 4" from chest or 5" distance from nabhi. On back side pain both side on upper side of hip. I drink minimum 6 lt water in a day but urine out put in a day 1/2 lt. And at the time of urine I feel burden pain.
Need urgent advice on small kidney stones, want to get rid of them without operation. Please reply in pain.
My father who is 82 years old did not pass urine for about 17 hours. Ultrasound scan showed only about 300-350 ml urine in blader, else the scan was ok. The doctor put urine bag & catheter. The tests lft, renal function, blood sugar, t3, t4, tsh were also ok. Please advice what is the treatment and if any further tests are required. The doctor has put him on urimax one od.
Sir, I go to toilet 5-6 time in one day. What types disease indication. But am suffering for PILES. I am doubt this type indication to COLON Cancer. More time go to toilet symptoms of cancer. Mere ko doubt hai ki toilet ki nali me cancer to nahi hua hai. Kyonki har 4 hrs me toilet lagta hai. please help me sir.
I am urinating almost 10-12 times a day. I google it to see if this is normal for a human being or not. It said a normal human being urinates around 7 times a day. So what is the problem with it? Can you help with that? It's not a major issue.
Recently I took ultrasound diagnosis and found out that I'm having stones in both kidneys - two in it's kidney of around 4 mm. There is another one of 7.8 mm in the bladder. Please advise me on the do's and don'ts. Are these stones large enough for complications? I'm a bit scared. Help please.
My daughter has a problem of urinating in sleep at this age. Although she does not do this every night. She says that she dreams of urinating. I'm little bit worried. Please help.
Hi doctor am in Chennai. I have a doubt. I have stone problem before tow years, it was a calcium oxalate stone. Doctor suggest to have citralka syrup and cystone tablet. I used for some days and stopped it. Now one of my friend using noculi syrup for stone problem. Which one is best for the problem. Will you please suggest me?
Hello I suffer from allergy attack every now and then. I start sneezing continuously. Sometimes not between a second gap between the sneezes. Sometimes around 50 sneezes in a row. The intensity of every sneeze is so high that due to the pressure on my abdomen I pass urine. I am suffering since 6 years now. I am a female 36 years of age, living in India Mumbai. Whenever I get the sneezing attack I feel feverish and completely drained out. Most of the time the attack happens in the morning but sometimes anytime of the day sometimes bed time too. And mostly it happens when I am home be it my home or anybody's else but it doesn't happen when I am traveling in car auto rickshaw or bus and not even at workplace Thank you.
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are home remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.