Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Bhagwat PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from knee pain since 5 years when there came a fever since then I am unable to rid of this serious disease. Please help me.
I'm 28 years old male having pain in just at the lower portion of knee. I made x-ray but there is nothing abnormal in that particular area. Even I checked my uric acid which is within limit but going to maximum limit. I used various pain killer and ointment etc but nothing is effective for the problem. What should I do now?
Hi, whenever I wake up. I feel ache in my ankle. I take some time to run. It always happen with me. Please suggest.
I was doing exercise ie. Pushup and fumble exercise at my house without any trainer wrongly 1 year ago. My right side body part is some downside .Mychest ,shoulder, upper part of shoulder and some part near neck is different from left side of my body. My right shoulder is more bigger than left shoulder. My body shape is distorted. My both chest are not in same shape left chest is up and right chest shape is some down side. By seeing this anyone not see difference but I feel from inside my one shoulder and right chest is some on downside and left chest is on up side and I am very depressed and sad from 1 year and not doing any single exercise because when I so any exercise then this shape of my body become more distorted than before. I am afraid of going to hospital also and gym also .please sir help me please.
I am 18 years boy I am having very leg pain for 1 week I have used many medicines but no reaction is done. So what should I do?
I have back pain for last three days in my back very pain for my moving my another problem is I have bad habits in mirbiting my Q, is masturbate good for health or not.
Mujhe 25 din pehle fever hua tha. Fever to 4 days me theek ho gaya tha lakin mere ek right leg ke knee me pain tha. 2 week ke baad pain ab dono legs ke knee me aur joints me pain ho gaya hai. Pain increase ho raha hai. Iske alava legs patle (week) bhi ho rahe hain. Samajh nahi aa raha ki kya karu. Kya problem ho Sakti hai? Paracetamol se koi aaram nahi hai. Jald se jald koi solution bataye.
My mother is suffering from severe joint pain. Whole body is affected with that. She is unable to work. By consulting doctor se had taken homeopathic and ayurvedic medicine. But zero result. She is affected from arthritis nearly 4 years. Please suggest what to do ?
Plantar fasciitis or foot arch pain is the most widely recognised form of foot ache. The plantar fascia is a belt of the tissue (tendon) that connects your heel to your toes. It supports your foot arch. If you strain your plantar belt, it gets weak, swollen, and inflamed. At that point, your heel or the base of your foot hurts when you stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is very common in moderately aged individuals. It also affects young individuals who are on their feet a great deal, like athletes or sportspersons. It can happen in one foot or both feet. Straining the tendon or ligament that supports your arch causes plantar fasciitis. Repeated strain can bring about small tears in the tendon. These can lead to pain and swelling.
- No single treatment works best for those suffering from plantar fasciitis. However, there are numerous things you can do to help your foot to improve from this condition. These are as follows:
- Try to give your feet a lot of rest. Decrease the type of exercises that can make your foot hurt. Do whatever it takes not to walk or keep running on hard surfaces.
- Avoid wearing heels if that is what might be causing the pain. Try to wear shoes with soft soles.
- To diminish the pain and swelling, try applying ice on your arch or even heels, in case the pain is caused because of the arch. On the other hand, take an over-the-counter (OTC) pain reliever like ibuprofen, (for example, Advil or Motrin) or naproxen, (for example, Aleve).
- Do toe stretches, calf stretches and towel extends a few times a day, particularly when you first get up in the morning. (For towel stretches, you pull on both the ends of a towel that you put under the bundle of your foot.) Before doing so, roll the towel into the shape of a band.
- Get another pair of shoes. Pick shoes with great curve bolster and a padded sole. On the other hand you can also use heel mugs or shoe inserts (orthotics). Utilize them in both shoes, regardless of the possibility that only one foot hurts.
In case that these medications do not help, your doctor may suggest splints or supports that you can wear during the evening. He or she may also suggest certain shots of medicine, (for example, a steroid) in your heel, or different medicines. Most people will not require surgery. Specialists just propose it for individuals who still have pain even after taking different medicines for six to twelve months.
Plantar fasciitis frequently happens as a result of injuries that have happened after some time. With treatment, you will face less pain within a couple of weeks. However, it may take time for the pain to leave totally. It might take a couple of months to a year. Continue with your treatment. In case that you do not, you may have chronic pain when you stand or walk. The sooner you begin treatment, the sooner your feet feel relief. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.