Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I am suffering from dry cold and I want to overcome from it naturally so what I can do please tell me.
My friend is 22 years old. He watch sexually night dream daily. So he is becoming weak and thin. please give suggestion for him.
I am 23years old. On 2014 December I got an accident from chennai, Brain injury, 16days in ICU, a minor damage in seribellam. 8 stitches in heads left side, 16 days in ICU&now can't walk properly, speeching prob, no balance etc. Which treatment for help me. Last 2 months am doing physio therapy.
Hi. I am from Mumbai. I have a question that my foreskin of penis is too tight and I am not able to pull back and it pains too much when I try to do that. Pls suggest something.
I feel some times tiredness when I gets rest for a long time and I work for a long time then I gets cramp on my legs what is the reason behind this and what is the problem?
I think this hearing loss by dust infection when my nose is getting runny that time i'm bowling my nose so my ear inside sound is coming and not hearing properly so tell me the treatment and solution if I take hearing its not used for me so tell me another way solution/medicine please.
I am suffering from seizure or epilepsy what precautions should I take to prevent my self from this?
I am 22 years old and as I am into maturity now, I understand that the foreskin of my penis does not slides back completely. While having intercourse with my girlfriend it pains a lot even when using condom. Are there any medicines available for this or I have to undergo circumcision operation?
I have a penis of size 5 inch and I want to grow 1 inch larger as it will look good can I use sandal oil will it very useful does using of sandal oil will have any harm will sandal oil gain me length and girth to my penis.
I would like to know.That is it possible circumcision at the age of 27? for me the fore skin is not that free so it may cause problem in future is it safe ? how many days it will take to cure and how much time it will take this operation? please sir.Reply
Mybage is 23. My height is 6ft. My weight is 78 kg. What are the early symptoms in adrenal cancer observed in early stage in men? Does it also cause fever.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.