Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. BhagodiyaYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. Sir my mother is 55 year old is hearts patient 2009 first heart block then second 2010 the Dr. had surgery plant the pacemaker after 5 year ago 2010 may mother is in this time big fat grow but please concern loss weight to next some carefully my mom.
I have cold from last 6 months. Its like whenever I am walking or not sleeping I don't have cold. But as I lay down or sleep my nose goes into block condition.
Hi madam or sir. Am now 7 months pregnant. Please tell me sleeping position in this month. Am not comfortable sleep.
I am not able to sleep at night for 10 to 15 days at a stretch, and yet not tired the next day. Pls advise what to do to get sleep at night.
Glaucoma: An Overview
This disease can be developed or inherited; it usually refers to the accumulation of fluid inside a person's eyes leading to excessive pressure on his or her optic nerve.
How to Diagnose the Symptoms of Glaucoma:
- A Fundamental Eye Examination: An experienced eye doctor will check the dilated pupils of your eyes so as to take a closer look at the optic nerve that further discerns the stage of glaucoma a patient is in. Doctors tend to keep track on the sequential progression of glaucoma and its specific mode of treatment through pictures of the optic nerve taken during an examination.
- Tonometry may also be performed: Signs of Glaucoma may be spotted through the procedure called tonometry where the doctor will test a person's eye pressure and so on so forth. A visual field test might also be conducted to check if the patient can see things at the periphery of his line of vision.
Symptoms that will help a doctor identify this condition in people:
- A loss of peripheral vision is experienced in the early stages of glaucoma.
- A person may see halos when in the presence of bright lights.
- Your eyes could turn red.
- Hazy or blurry vision is a problem faced by young children affected with glaucoma.
- Glaucoma could be accompanied by headaches and eye pain.
- An affected person might repeatedly feel nauseous.
Ways to Treat Glaucoma:
- Microsurgery can effectively treat Glaucoma: Microsurgery can be performed in various ways. There is one way in which a channel is made to pump out the fluid creating extra pressure on the optic nerve. This method is referred to as trabeculectomy.
- Eye Drops: Eye drops can relieve you from painful glaucoma. They are known to control the formation of excess fluid in a person's eye. In some cases, they can induce the accumulating fluid to flow out of the patient's eyes.
- Laser Treatment: Laser surgeries can be undertaken to get rid of glaucoma. Laser can help in moving out fluid from the eyes of the affected person. It successfully hinders fluid blockage as well. There are different kinds of laser treatments available to cure glaucoma.
I am facing problem with night sleep. I have done even physical activities in the evening also. But I do not get sleeped before 2 pm late night. Kindly help me how to get sound sleep at least 6 hours.
I am having dust allergy because of that I can't able to take breathe and having so much of cold because of that allergy so pls can you tell me any solution for this?
I have irregular menstrual cycle because of polycystic ovaries My weight has gone 84 kgs My age is 23 I having thyroid too . How to get away from thyroid and to have regular menstrual cycle. Please give suggestions.
Hi doctor, I am suffering with fever and cold and head pain and motions and stomach pain please give me one solution, thank you.
I had always pain in my stomach. I take medicines my times but not helpfull. Tell me what should I do?
- फिकर छोड दें! हकलाहट का इलाज सिर्फ़ दो हफ़्तों मे मुमकिन है। हकलाहट कोई बीमारी नही है और न ही कोई शारीरिक विकलांग है। यह एक पूर्णतः मानसिक बुरी आदत है जो आसानी से ठीक किया जा सकता है और वह भी सिर्फ़ 2 सप्ताह मे। पिछले 21सालों से मुरली सिहँ ने 2500हकलाहट-ग्रस्त लोगों की मदद कर चुके है और आज भी उन तमाम लोगों की मदद कर रहे है जो हकलाहट के वजह से दुखी, चिन्तित, शर्मिन्दा, असहाय, हताश और निराश है।हकलाहट के उपचार के चिर-उपेक्षरित और अवहेलित क्षेत्र मे एक क्रांति!
- अब और देर न करें! आपके जीवन मे हकलाहट के उपचार को प्राथमिक बनाएँ और अनगिनत मौकों को बरबाद होने से बचाएँ। जितनी जल्दी आप ठीक हो जाएँगे, उतनी जल्दी आपको एक खुशाल ज़िन्दगी मिल पाएगी। अभी हमारा कोर्स करने का निर्णय लें और हमसे संपर्क करें। इस कोर्स को करने के बाद दुनिया की कोई भी शक्ति आपको एक धाराप्रवाह और विश्वस्त वक्ता बनने से रोक नही सकेगी।
- इतिहास गवाही देती है कि जो लोग हकलाहट के शिकार होते है, उन मे दूसरों से ज़्यादा क्षमता और गुण होते है पर इस समस्या के वजह से उन्हे सफलता नही मिल पाती है। पर आप इस समस्या का अंत अभी कर सकते है और अपने मंज़ििलों को हासिल कर सकते है।अगर आप मे हकलाहट से मुक्ति पाने की इच्छा और कोशिश है तो मेरे पास आपके धाराप्रवाह वक्ता बनने के सपने को पूरा करने के लिए असरदार तकनीक है। मेरा मनना है कि अपने सहस और मेहनत से आप खुद अपना भाग्य लिख सकते है। तुरंत हमारा कोर्स करें और अपने सपने को साकार करें।
There is a vein near my neck that beats abnormally, like I'm able to feel it and see it beating. Is this something that needs medical attention?
I have been suffering from sugar from 8 years that cure frequent urination consult a diabetes specialist frcs doctor he observe osmotic symptom and wait lose and prescribe onderomet 2.5 / 1000 once before breakfast but urination frequent not fully in control it reduce little please tell me the medicine which fully control over urination.
Sir, When am in 13 years of old I started of watching porn, from that time onwards am masturbating daily from today I saw that my sperm count is less am feeling guilty, can't I develop my sperm count plsss tell me how already my pennis is small am worrying about that now my sperm count also be less please tell me how to develop plsssss.
I am a 26 year old male. I have been having an issue with regard to sex. I am unable to have sex using a condom. The erection is lost in the process of trying to get the condom on. Manual stimulation helps me gain an erection but whenever I try to put on a condom, the erection is lost. Additionally, upon having sex without one, sometimes I lose the erection while in the act. Why do both of these happen? How can these be fixed?
Did you know that HIV/AIDS is still one of the top 10 killers among African Americans ? 5th for men, 7th for women? Furthermore, the majority of all reported cases of gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis occur among Blacks, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. There?s no vaccine to prevent HIV or cure for AIDS or viral STDs, but in 2015, there are so many ways to protect yourself and others from infection.
1. ?You and your health matter.? You can shape your health and future by taking care of your sexual health today. We know you have a lot on your plate, but you need to make room for sexual health. Just like other aspects of your health ? heart health, diabetes and blood pressure ? it?s worth your time. Taking care of your sexual health can help you enjoy a healthier body, satisfying sexual life, positive relationships and peace of mind.
First, value who you are and decide what?s right for you. Sex is a natural part of life, and it can bring you pleasure, intimacy and joy, but it?s up to you to decide if and when you choose to have sex. Think about what you want in line with your personal values, desires and boundaries. These might change depending on your stage in life.
Treat your partners well and expect them to treat you well. Be with someone who makes you feel good about yourself, comfortable and safe. Partners should respect your boundaries and should care your about health.?
2. ?Get smart about your body and protect it. There are many different ways you can express yourself sexually and some activities are riskier than others. Before you have sex, it?s important to get informed about the risks of different sexual activities and the steps you can take to help protect yourself. If you?re engaging in vaginal, anal or oral sex, barrier methods, such as the male and female condom can greatly reduce your risk of contracting HIV and other STIs.
And women, if you?re having sex, you need to think about protecting yourself from both unplanned pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections. Condoms are the only method that offers dual protection. Some women are now using two methods ? a condom along with another contraceptive method, such as the IUD or pill ? to provide added protection against pregnancy. African-American girls are leading the way when it comes to dual protection with 13 percent using this strategy.?
3. ?Get tested for HIV. Testing is the gateway to care and treatment. With care and treatment, people with HIV can lead longer and healthier lives, just as people live with other long-term health conditions, but if you wait to too long, treatment is not as effective.
HIV testing is recommended at least once for all adolescents and adults. You should be tested at least once a year if you have had sex without a condom, have multiple partners, have an STI, or share drug-injection equipment.
If you?re a man who has sex with men, you should be tested at least once a year. And, you should be tested every 3-6 months if you have unprotected sex, have multiple partners, share drug-injecting equipment, or have a partner who engages in any of these behaviors.?
4. ?Get screened regularly for other sexually transmitted infections, which can increase your risk for HIV. People who have genital herpes, syphilis, and gonorrhea are more likely to get HIV. These STIs, which can cause a sore or break in the skin, disrupt barriers that provide protection against infections and may allow HIV to more easily enter your body. Regular screening is key since many of these STIs don?t have symptoms, but if they?re detected early, they can be cured or effectively treated. Regular screening for a variety of STIs is recommended for both women and men.?
5. ?If you are at significant risk of HIV infection, consider taking Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), which is a drug that can prevent HIV infection. People who are at significant risk of HIV infection should talk with their health care provider about PrEP. PrEP can help you prevent HIV by taking a pill every day. It can lower risk by 92 percent (CDC). To be the most effective, it must be taken every day. When someone is exposed to HIV through sex or injection drug use, PrEP can help stop the virus from establishing a permanent infection. PrEP is a powerful prevention tool, and when combined with condoms and other prevention methods, it can provide even greater protection than if used alone.?
6. ?Make sexual health part of your health care routine. Find a health care provider who makes you feel comfortable. Have open conversations about how to stay healthy, and any concerns that you have. Take charge of your health and make sure you get all of the sexual health care services that are recommended for you, including vaccines and screenings for STIs and HIV. To learn more about specific services for women and men.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.