Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. BhagodiyaYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering from Lichen Planes, a skin disease, for the last more than 30 years. Treatment from various doctors from various medicine like Allopathic, Homeopathy or even Ayurveda has not cured me at all. It has spread in the right leg below thighs and creating lot of discomfort to me.
What medications are best for the treatment of asthma? what are their side effects kindly do the needful please.
Hi doctor, I am 25 year old, genetically my face and body skin is fair and clean, when I was in 12th standard I was thin, so I took sustanon 250 steroid which was suggest by doctor, during steroid cycle days my skin became pink and radish, but after few year I experienced my face start becoming dark. Now my face is dark and my body is quit white .what should do ,is it because of steroid which I took or something else, how can I get my face skin color back.
Usg report says pcod with low volume ovary rest normal It also said post void residual urine 105MUL Prevoid residual urine 75MUL What is the. Reason behind this? Can STD be the cause? Can STD occur if both person does not have any sexual partner before and condom has been used while making out? If another person only had oral sex for 1-2 mins with a virgin girl before does it mean that person has std?
Respected sir I am in defence and facing fungal problem since two years and above everytime medicine issued terbinafine and fluconazole that helpful only one or two days again problem started, in sides (side itching) and day by day its increase its area. Please advice. Now no markets available cream (qudriderm, ring guard, itch guard) are not helpful in 0.001 percentage. Please advice as early posible. Blood suger normal as test is done, hemoglobin-13.8%, blood pressure normal.
Sir what are the symptoms of hiv. And and can it transfer by blood is there any home test to find a person having hiv.
It is important to understand that you may notice a substance coming out of your penis when you're sexually excited – it's right at the tip of your penis. This is not semen – it's pre-ejaculate (or precum) produced by the Cowper's gland. The fluid provides lubrication during sexual intercourse. Many people take it as watery semen, but it doesn't always contain sperm.
Which factors influence the consistency of semen?
What you eat will also have an impact on the consistency of semen. It means that you will notice watery semen if your diet doesn't contain enough protein or lacks other important nutrients. Protein will help make your semen thick.
Moreover, you may notice a change in the thickness of your semen if you ejaculate often. It usually takes a few months for sperms to mature in the testicles, which means that your testicles will not have enough sperms if you masturbate and ejaculate several times each day. The lack of sperm in this case may lead to watery semen.
Although it is not always true, a low sperm count may also be the reason behind your watery semen. You need to understand though that several factors can have an impact on your sperm count.
If your testicles are being exposed to high temperatures, it will keep your sperms from developing completely. The rise in temperature could be due to your tight clothing.
Overall, there's no real need to worry about anything if you notice watery sperm or semen. However, you may seek medical advice if your semen is watery and you experience pain when ejaculating. You may consider going to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic to find assistance.
What Changes in Semen to Worry About?
1.A change in smell may indicate problems as well. You will notice a chlorine type smell when you ejaculate, but you may have an infection if the semen smells bad.
2.How much semen a person ejaculates varies greatly, but you should have an idea about the volume of semen you usually ejaculate. If you see a decrease in its normal volume, this may be due to a blockage in ejaculatory duct or seminal vesicle.
3.If you are noticing a low volume of seminal fluid, this could be due to a condition called retrograde ejaculation. In this condition, your semen flows back into the bladder instead of coming out of your penis. This may happen due to a prostatic infection, diabetes, and certain medications.
4.Your semen may become thick if you're feeling dehydrated. It is only a temporary condition though. You may have to worry about thick seminal fluid if it's clumpy as well. It usually happens due to abnormally low testosterone levels. If the condition persists for a couple of weeks, you may consider seeing your doctor.
Why color of the semen matters more than thickness?
You need to understand that semen is off white or white in color. It should turn runny and clear in no more than 30 minutes. If you notice a change in its color, there may be something serious going on here. If your semen is red in color, it usually happens due to prostate problems.
Sometimes, you will notice brown or bright red semen. It is mainly due to a burst blood vessel in your prostate. Your semen color should return to normal within a couple of days, but if that's not the case, you should visit your doctor because persistent blood in seminal fluid may result from trauma, infection, and even cancer.
Green or yellow tinged semen usually indicate infections. If you notice a pronounced green or yellow color, it could be due to an STD called gonorrhea. You may need to take antibiotics to treat this infection, so it is important to see your doctor as soon as you can.
A dysfunction or health problem which affects your physical relation with your partner is an issue that may occur at any period of the intercourse cycle. These issues affect both, men and women.
Sexual dysfunction in men can be a consequence of a physical or mental issues, including stress.
The problems men may encounter include:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED): ED can be a cause of medications, for example, diabetes or hypertension, or by anxiety about engaging in sexual relations. Dejection, weariness, and anxiety can add to it.
- Ejaculation issues: These include untimely (discharge that happens too soon during intercourse) and the powerlessness to discharge by any means. The causes include medicines, like antidepressants, nervousness about sex, a past filled with sexual injury and trauma, (for example, an accomplice being unfaithful), and guilt.
- Low libido: Mental issues like anxiety and tension about engaging in sexual relations can prompt a diminished or no sexual craving. Diminished hormone levels (especially if testosterone is low), physical ailments, and pharmaceutical symptoms can lessen the testosterone.
In many cases, sexual dysfunction in women might include:
- Vaginal dryness: This can lead to issues with excitement and craving, as sex can be painful when the vagina is not lubricated. Vaginal dryness can come about because of hormonal changes that happen during and after menopause or while breastfeeding, for instance. Mental issues, similar to tension about sex, can also cause vaginal dryness.
- Low drive: Absence of sexual yearning can be created by lower levels of the hormone estrogen. Exhaustion, misery, and tension prompts low charisma.
- Trouble achieving orgasm: Failure to have an orgasm can influence both men and women. Once more, some stimulant drugs can likewise bring about a solution for these issues.
- Pain during sex: Known as vulvodynia or vulvar vestibulitis, and even vaginismus, these conditions can bring about spasms that lead to pain during intercourse.
If you are encountering sexual health problems, raise your worries with your specialist. You can regularly redress your issue by:
- Getting the best possible treatment of any hidden therapeutic condition
- Speaking with your partner transparently about your sexual relationship
- Keeping away from liquor, smoking, and medication use
- Overseeing anxiety, uneasiness, and gloom
- If you think you are suffering from any other ailment, discuss with your specialist about therapy that can help you in such a case.
- Restorative treatment: This includes treatment of any physical issue that might add to a man's sexual problems.
- Drugs: Medications, for example, Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, or Viagra may enhance erectile capacity in men by improving the blood stream to the penis.
- Mental treatment: Therapy with a prepared advisor can help address sentiments of uneasiness, apprehension, or blame.
- Education about sex and sexual practices and reactions may also help. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.
I am 27 Yrs old and unmarried Since 2 days. Milky type liquid is excreting from penis after urine when giving pressure for latrine. So. What will be the reason of this please inform .And will it give any problem at my married life at future.
Itching spread to all over the body. So, please suggest me what type Lotion & soap should be used to reduce itching.
I am 64 years old, and a diabetic patient. I am taking 30/70 insulin 2 time a day (10 units each). And I take metformin - 500 mg and climy pride - 2 mg. In the morning. In the noon time I take jalra - m 50 mg. Half tab. Only. And night time I take metformin - 500 mg. Only. Mostly sugar checking report is below 170-200 mg. Pm. Please advice.
According to research, 80% of women fail to reach the pinnacle of gratification during physical intimacy. Therefore, certain tips may come in handy for women when it comes to achieving an orgasm by making the man last longer.
- Indulge in foreplay: Foreplay is usually very helpful in making the man last longer than usual. According to a popular woman's magazine, alternating between the actual intercourse and foreplay might actually titillate the man's senses even more, which helps him last longer.
- Change positions: Changing positions frequently may also delay orgasm for the man, thus helping him to last longer. Certain positions are rather helpful in this regard, especially the ones which let the woman take charge of things in the bedroom.
- Take it slow: It might be useful for the couple to begin slowly and for the woman to take her time in exploring her partner's body. The idea here is to increase the pace gradually instead of getting too fast too soon.
- Try to take his mind off the action: It usually helps a man last longer in bed by taking his mind off the immediate act. This reduces the heightened levels of arousal, making him to last comparatively longer.
- Indulge in more "between the sheets" action: Having more sex causes the man to be more sexually experienced, thus making him out-last his previous standards.
- Some DIY can help you beat the clock: Masturbating more frequently increases a man's ability to hold off ejaculation. This habit, though in excess is bad for a man's libido, if practiced in moderation, can help him stretch his couch sessions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.