Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhagiratha
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. BhagirathaYour feedback matters!
I am declared medically unfit for mild cubitus valgus in my NDA medicals. Suggest me exercises to decrease it by a degree or so.
I wants to tell you about my hands and legs problem. I fell very pain in my body and fell some hesitation. Please tell me the solution of my this problem so that I can fell some relief in my body?
My mother has knee pains will walking up to the staircase. She has swellings in legs. Her age is 45 years, weight is 65kgs and height is 152cm. Suggest a better method to wipeout the pains and swellings.
Helo sir/ madam I have paining for left side heep I consultant doctor he is giving eight test all report is ok but this is liver fat so you keep diet maintain and motion come to the black colour sir and urine also morn normal but night half half hour one time What I should eat and drink its completely how to cure tel me sir.
My friend is having very bad back pain for past ten days he consulted a family doctor that said he have cervical according to my friend its just a moderate pain. Can you help what could be it?
My wrist fractured 4 years ago. And now pain is back. I consult doctor (2 doc) and they checked with x-rays their is not any fracture out their. But it hurts a lot. How to make my wrist strong and what to do for no pain anymore.
Muscle strain or muscle pull is a condition, which is characterized by damage to the muscles or its adjoining tendons. Undue pressure can be exerted on the muscle when you are carrying out routine activities such as sudden lifting of heavy things or playing contact sports. The damage to the muscle is usually in the form of partial or complete tearing of the tendons and fibres attached to the muscles. The small blood vessels in the muscles can also be damaged by the tearing of the muscles, leading to local bleeding and bruising.
The symptoms of muscle pain are:
1. You will experience pain even while resting
2. There will be bruising, swelling and redness around the affected area
3. You will experience weakness of the muscles and tendons
4. The movement and mobility of the muscle will be impaired
5. You will experience pain when you use the affected muscles
The causes of a muscle strain are:
1. Playing contact sports can lead to injuries
2. Lifting heavy things
3. Exercising without a proper warm up routine
5. Sleeping on one side only for a long period of time
6. Not stretching properly
7. Falling from a height
The treatments for muscle strains are:
1. Pain medications: You can opt for pain relieving medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications to help combat the associated pain of a muscle strain.
2. Rice: Rice stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. This treatment is usually the first step after suffering a strain, before opting for medications. This treatment prevents further aggravation of the problem.
3. Compress: You can alternate between hot and cold compress to reduce the swelling and pain.
4. Stretches: Once the affected area has healed, it is important for you stretch the muscles to improve their mobility and strength.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!