Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bela S JainYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old male and I am suffering from mouth ulcer from time to time. What kind of medicare should I take?
Dear doctors namaste. My daughter is 8 yrs old. She is having habit of thumb sucking. Because of that reason her front teeth have come out. Is it possible to put braces? is it good for her in this age? if possible what would be the cost? and also she is having gaps in between. Thanks.
I have a foul smell coming from my mouth even after brushing in the morning. How to I get free of bad breath.
My teeth is damaged by cavities how I get relive from it. It very dangerously damaged. I can not eat any hard food. please consult me about it.
I am 57 years old teeth is paining I can't eat & talk properly my lips become cross I am diabetic past 12 years.
Dental veneers are also known as porcelain veneers are very thin, artificially made shell like things found in shades of the colour of your teeth. This material is designed to cover up the tooth surface in order to improve its appearance. These materials are changed according to your teeth colour, size and shape.
Dental veneers can solve many problems and especially better the look of your teeth. The removal or insertion of veneers can make your teeth look attractive.
Some problems that dental veneers solve:
- If your teeth are discoloured then veneers can fix it. Teeth stains can be the result of many things like smoking, alcohol, drugs, medicines etc. Veneers replace stained teeth and solve all your problems.
- If your teeth are frayed down then veneers can be the solution.
- If your teeth are broken or chipped then it can solve the problem.
- Sometimes your teeth grow uneven, misaligned, badly shaped; dental veneers solve that problem too.
- Dental veneers specifically work to fill the gaps between your teeth.
Dental veneers have proven to be a beneficial process in solving many of your dental problems. But like every medical method that comes with some advantage and disadvantage, dental veneers too have a few negative points.
The advantages of dental veneers are:
- It provides a presentable tooth appearance.
- The tissues in your gum tolerate porcelain very well.
- The porcelain dental veneer is stain resistant.
- You can select the colour of the veneer to make your teeth whiter.
- You can also change the shape of your teeth.
As dental veneers are a little complicated, there is a set of procedures to have dental veneers and those may include:
- Diagnosis: First, you need to detect the problem area before you have dental veneers.
- Treatment: You need to have an X-ray of your teeth and mouth before getting dental veneers.
- Preparation: Between your diagnosis and treatment while your tooth enamel is a subject of examination you should take proper care of your teeth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
My child is 4 year old and he is suffering from severe toothache. There is a large hole in his all molar and so not able to eat anything. Sir what is the remedy for this.?
My teeth are not bright white and enamel is also damaged. Gum pains sometime. I want a bright smile. What should I do?
I am 19 yrs old. I am not able to eat food because of ulcers. Its painful. What should I do? Please help me.
How to remove discoloration of teeth. They are turning brown gradually? Is it due to heavy intake of coffee?
When I brushed today morning a drop of blood came out from lower part of the gum. Pressed the gum again a drop of blood came. Afterward it stopped. Is it normal or deficiency of any vitamin. Please suggest me suitable medicine since I am poor I cannot afford to visit a dentist and spend money.
From last 15.16 days on my face. Cheeks are getting puffy and swelling. Had taken medicine also but no any improvement there is no any teeth pain or any kind of pain thank also face are getting bigger and puffy swelling. Please help. Also m gaining weight.Please help sir .
As Dentist suggestion I want to extract almost all the tooths in mouth due to bone problem. My question is after extraction it is possible to implant all tooths within short period or it will take time. Because after extraction I cannot go for work also as I am 32 years old. Please suggest.
I have cousin 8years old he has broken his front two teeth in accident n they were permanent teeth what can be done?
When a small cavity isn't treated in time, the tooth decays badly that normal filling cannot solve the problem. In such cases, your dentist will probably advise you to undergo, a root canal. When performing a root canal, the dentist will remove the nerves and pulp within the tooth, clean the inside of the tooth and seal it. After this procedure your tooth will not sense anything and should be pain free.
However, in some cases you may still experience pain after root canal and there are four main causes of this pain:
- Swelling of ligament around the tooth: One of the signs that you need a root canal is swelling of the gums. Even after the nerves and pulp within the tooth are removed, the ligaments around the infected tooth may still be swollen. This can take some time before the tissue is normal again. In most cases this is the cause for pain after a root canal procedure.
- Damaged tissue: Part of the root canal procedure is to clean the insides of the tooth. Here the dentist must be very careful to not go beyond the tooth. In some cases the file used to clean the tooth may go beyond the root and damage the tissue there. Another possibility is that the sealant used to fill the tooth may go beyond the root, thus aggravating the tissue. This can take some time to heal and may cause pain.
- Excess filling: After the tooth has been cleaned, the dentist fills the tooth with a sealant. If excessive sealant is filled in the tooth, it may become taller than the surrounding teeth, which puts extra pressure on the tooth and results in soreness and pain. The dentist will have to remove the excess sealant in order to resolve this issue.
- Phantom pain: Phantom pain is rare when it comes to root canal. This occurs when the nerve leading up to the tooth still behaves like it were connected to the tooth despite the nerve within the tooth being completely removed. The peripheral nerves will need to be treated to resolve this issue.
In most cases, these events cannot be prevented. There is also no reason to expect that this is a symptom of your root canal being a failure. Stay in touch with your dentist and brush and floss your teeth regularly. You will soon notice the pain subsiding.