Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Bela MakhijaYour feedback matters!
I am female 21 age I am doing sex with one person continuously one year with out safety using. Any health problem occurs?
Is it safe to take juice of pomegranate and beetroot during first trimester. If it is safe, how much it should be taken.
Hello sir, me jab bi apni wife se sex karta hu To sex karne ke baad meri wife ko body me khujali hoti he kya yeh normal he.
We had unprotected sex last month I was about get period on 10th but up-to now I didn't get my period. Tested pregnancy wit home test kit it says negative heavy white discharge is there n vagina with odd smell and itching s there in vagina pls help am scared.
I have itching in vaginal area from last one week. Tried clindamycin cream but not to great relief, pls suggest.
Over-the -counter drugs are not for all even if the problem is common, as there are certain conditions which hinder the proper functioning of the medicine in a person. Thus, before popping a pill we should always consult a trained practitioner. Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation are some of the health and sex related problems that can lead to the use of Viagra. This drug was released at the end of the 90s, and it seeks to help people who primarily suffer from occasional impotence and other related issues. These problems can be caused due to psychological problems like stress and anxiety, as well as other reasons including heart disease, diabetes and other such chronic ailments. Yet there are many instances where this drug does not work. Let us find out more about the causes for the same.
- Heart Conditions: To begin with, Viagra cannot be ingested by anyone and everyone. If you are a patient of any kind of cardiovascular diseases and have been prescribed drugs that contain nitrate, then Viagra is not for you. This drug can hinder the work of the medicine and cause some serious side effects, which may make your chronic ailment even more problematic and severe.
- Side Effects: Viagra tends to have a lot of side effects for people and does not work efficiently in such cases. One of the most prominent side effects includes prolonged and persistent headache, which can actually last days. Also, the patients may suffer from temporary colour blindness and may not be able to tell colours like yellow and orange apart.
- Narrow Blood Vessels: When a man gets an erection, the blood usually flows at a rapid rate into the penis so that the member increases in terms of size, thickness and length, with subtle changes in the colour as well. This happens through the blood vessels where the blood flows in from. These are known as in and out vessels. If these vessels happen to be too narrow for a patient, then the erection will not be able manifest. This is also one of the primary reasons why Viagra does not work for some people.
- Arteries: One of the other reasons why Viagra may not work is the arteries. If the arteries are too narrow and not strong enough, then they will not be able to support the flow of blood for the erection to happen. This can cause problems in achieving and maintaining an erection, in which case Viagra cannot work properly.
- Drug Intolerance: The primary work of Viagra is to help the blood vessels in relaxing. Yet, it is possible that the patient may develop some amount of intolerance towards the drug that will end up restricting its action.
There are many instances when a drug like Viagra may not work. In such cases, you can turn to long term therapy or ask your doctor about any alternative medication for the condition.
She usually get sexual and due to unsafe sex she had been pregnant twice or thrice, had a abortion with the help of clear kit. But now she has irregular periods and white discharge. What should be done. When her periods dates are about to come she has headache, stomach ache and lots of white discharge.
Sir, I am trying to have a baby but when I do intercourse I did not wet so I have to use cream to enter my husband into my body. Plz advice that it really affect to become a pregant if I did not wet. Do I need to go to a dr ?
I want to eat some medicine to makes hormones more healthy to make the blood flow more I used to eat hempushpa syrup but I do not find this medicine in delhi can you pleased suggest me this kind of medicine pleased.
Why is stretching so important before or after a workout?
Stretching often takes a backseat in most workout routines. This happens significantly more with men than woman, and can lead to a disaster in the gym. Stretching is just as important, both before and after your workout, as it helps in preventing injury. It might not be the most vigorous of exercises, but both static (stretching in one fixed position) and dynamic (stretching in variable positions) stretches are beneficial to your body, and will help in keeping it fighting fit till the next session. So what does stretching help with?
This is a no-brainer. Stretching helps in keeping the body flexible and nimble. It stretches out those muscle groups that aren’t used in most major workouts, and helps cut down on the nervous involvement of unwanted muscles during workouts. Post-workout stretching helps keep the tendons and muscles flexible for the next session, which would otherwise have tensed up and caused tears and sores. You also build up a greater degree of motion for all your joints, which aids in various ways during different exercises.
2. Pain And Improved Circulation
Your heart rate spikes during a workout, and beats at an abnormally elevated rate. Stretching helps ease it down to a normal level. Your muscles tighten during workout, which increases risks for injury. Stretching helps ease them back into a more relaxed state, further improving blood circulation and preventing cramps. Stretching also has the added benefit of eliminating lactic acid, which gets accumulated in your body during a workout. It cools down your body gradually, decreasing strain on your heart.
So what sort of stretches should you be doing?
1. Static stretching
There are two basic types of stretching, dynamic and static. Static stretching is an exercise where you elongate a certain muscle or muscle group to a point where it is nearly uncomfortable and hold it for a period of time between 30 – 60 seconds. Static stretching is recommended for after workouts. It improves muscle interactions, maintains range of motion and keeps muscle tissues healthy.
2. Dynamic stretching
Dynamic stretching is more active, as you keep your body in motion while you stretch. The movements are tightly controlled and precise, and proper execution greatly adds to athletic performance. Dynamic stretches are great warm ups, and a gentle, easy way to get your heart rate up. It’s also a great full body exercise for people who cannot exercise much, and is a great way to engage all the muscle groups in your body.
Thus, static stretches are the perfect way to maintain the flexibility of your body. You should be making them a mandatory part of your post-workout regime as it provides the necessary care and maintenance to your muscles. It decreases muscle fatigue and prevents a lot of injuries. You could incorporate dynamic stretches into your warm up and mid-workout, when you can get your entire body ready for the workout and cut down on nervous involvement of unwanted muscle groups.
My query relating to pregnant. Due to irregularity in periods of my wife she is unable to conceive. As per Dr. Recommended test likewise THS, TVS, GLUCOSE (RANDOM), Vitamin D but when the test result come out it was found that THS is normal, TVS test PCOS (9.
My sister is 19 years old but she didn't have periods. We took homeopathic medicine but nothing happened. Now after ultrasound, reports were showing that a rudimentary nodule of some mm was found instead of uterus. At last it was written rudimentary/ absent uterus.
My wife is 12 weeks pregnant. We are planning for a holiday in manali. Is it advisable to travel by car from delhi to manali in pregnancy?
Jor lga kr sneeze krne s kaanon ko shati phuchti hai jisse sir dard jaisi preshaniyan bani rehti hai