Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Beena YadavYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 years old. I'm not getting down for 2 months I'm not pregnant. I had sex in November. What can I do?
Sir my wife is 25 years old and we are married from last one year. She has a pelvic problem and the usg shows tiny peripheral follicles with increased stromal echogencity in her both ovaries(pcod). She is taking myolon-n medicine for this from last 6 months. Kindly give necessary suggestion for this problem.
My wife is pregnant for 8 months. So can she travel on flight from Bangalore to Mumbai? Further I am waiting for doctor advice.
My gf's vagina always remains wet before I touch it. Even in any normal condition, when is no question of excitement it remains also wet. What is the reason? Is it harmful to me or her?
I am a 24 year female, facing the problem of irregular menstrual cycle which in turn resulting in obesity, least interest in sex, hair loss, unwanted hair etc. When tried to find out the reason, it is estrogen dominance. Can you please suggest me natural remedies to overcome the problem?
I m 22 years just got married I m pregnant my first pregnancy I do not why my abdomen keep paining every 15 days. Now I m completed 17 weak. What should I do.
Hlo sir. Mujhe ek night me ek normal boy k sth kitne bar sex krna chahiye. Ek bar sex k bad kitni der bad dubara sex krna thik rehta h.Please tell.
Genital sores usually spread through infection that has occurred during sexual contact. These are red and itchy and cause immense pain. There may also be bleeding if rubbed or scratched. This is usually a form of sexually transmitted infection which can be caused due to dermatitis or other allergies. Genital herpes and syphilis as well as bacterial diseases like chancroid can also cause the occurrence of this condition.
Here are a few ways in which this may be treated:
- Medication: The general physician or gynaecologist can prescribe a number of drugs that can help in treating this ailment. To begin with, you may have to ingest oral antibiotics or antiviral medication that can ensure that the bacteria do not get a chance to fester, grow and spread. Corticosteroids can also be prescribed for particularly severe cases. Pain relievers can help in soothing the area and the blisters in the genitals, while anti itching drugs like hydrocortisone can ensure that you do not scratch the area which can also lead to bleeding.
- Surgical Removal: A particularly troublesome bout or sores can be removed with the help of non-invasive and surgical procedures depending on the severity of the situation. You may be required to go under medical observation for a few hours or days after the procedure to ensure that there are no complications or further cases of infection.
- Intermittent Treatment: After the initial treatment where you will most likely go through a week long course of antiviral medication, or three weeks of antibiotic therapy, you may have to go through antiviral therapy every now and then. This is especially recommended if yours is a recurring case. Doctors usually recommend the ingestion of pills for two or three days as soon as you start to experience the painful symptoms and eruptions.
- Suppressive Treatment: Very frequent outbreaks can make the doctors prescribe an antiviral pill a day, which will basically act towards suppressing an attack. This kind of treatment is especially helpful if you have had more than six outbreaks in a span of twelve months. This can bring down the risk of outbreaks by about 80%, as per medical studies. This can also reduce the risk of passing on the infection to a partner. If you are taking this kind of treatment, you should see your doctor at least once or twice a year too.
Taking home remedies like a warm compress or sitting in a warm tub of water with a few drops of antibacterial can also help. But you must see a doctor before treating these sores at home. You can also prevent the same by practicing safe sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I deliver baby by cesarean 9 months ego. But my tummy did not got shape I am still looks like 9 months pregnant lady. I started walking morning evening daily but no effect. I am working women dont have so much time but desperately want to reduce tummy fat please suggest.
Getting married, we are planning our first baby after 6 year. Which is the safest way to do it? Pills are not safe for my partner I guess then what 6 year with help of balloon (condom) I don't like it :(
Had an abortion 4 years ago. Now menstrual cycle is normal but reduces sometimes. Are there any possibilities to get conceived again?
I had unsafe sex with my boyfriend before 18 days I don’t know whether sperms went in or not but today I got my periods that means there is no chance of me getting pregnant right?
Hello doctor I am 23 year old married guy I do sex regularly with my wife yesterday when I was at alone one of my male friend came who is gay and I do not know that he has hiv or not but he is my good friend but yesterday he sucked my penis without protection is there any chances to get infected by just only one time sucking? Please let me know I am too much scared.
Dear sir, I have done sex with my girlfriend two days back and today I have mated with another girl is there any problem will come to me with out protection I have proceeded so please give me suggestion.
Are you overwight?
Do you have excess facial hair?
Are your menstrual cycles irregular?
Do you have pimples on your face?
Do you suffer from hairloss?
Do you have infertility problem?
Are you suffering from depression?
- If you have any or all of these symptoms you may be suffering from pcos or polycystic ovarian syndrome. Recent studies have revealed increasing incidence of pcos in almost 50% of females of reproductive age group. It is one of the leading and easily treatable causes of infertility. It also leads to diabetes and even depression.
- It occurs when the hormones in your body go haywire. Insulin resistance occurs leading to increase in blood sugar level. There is increase production of male hormones (androgen) in the female body. This leads to development of male characters like excess hair in beard and moustache areas and male pattern of baldness. There is also a outbreak of pimples
- For treatment of pcos the underlying cause has to be treated.
- You should first get fasting sugar and insulin level checked to find out the amount of insulin resistance and glucose intolerance. Ultrasound abdomen has to be done to rule out cysts in the ovaries. Thyroid function test and androgen levels are to be measured.
- If you are overweight reduce atleast 4 to 5 kg through rigorous diet and exercise. Eat healthy. Weight reduction can help in bringing your hormones to balanceavoid junk food. To correct sugar levels oral hypoglycemics like metformin are started. Oral contraceptives can be given to normalise menstrual cycle. Other newer drugs include alpha lipoic acid and myoinositol, the dose of which is adjusted according to your hormone levels and disease severity.
- This is often combined with treatment for pimples in the form of oral tablets, topical gels and chemical peels. Hair loss treatment can also be simultaneously started.
- Amazing results can be obtained if proper treatment is taken at the proper time.
- The need of the hour is understanding the underlying problem you have and getting prompt treatment for a healthier and happier you.