Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Beena YadavYour feedback matters!
Discharge from nipple (galactorrhoea)
Secretion of milk-like discharge from one or both breasts unrelated to childbirth is called galactorrhea. Nipple discharge is most often due to a benign process. This common breast problem has been reported in 10 to 15 percent of women with benign breast disease and in 2.5 to 3 percent of women with breast cancer. There are generally two different types of nipple discharge
Occurs when the breast is manually squeezed, can happen to any woman and is usually not concerning.
Which spots on the clothing, should be evaluated by a physician and may warrant further testing.
Characterized by discharge only with compression and by multiple duct involvement. These discharges are frequently bilateral. With either type, the discharge fluid may be clear, yellow, white or dark green.
Spontaneous, bloody or associated with a mass. These discharges are usually unilateral.
- excessive production of milk-stimulating hormone prolactin by pituitary problems, malfunction of hypothalamus.
- menstrual problem such as amenorrhea problems with cervical part of spine.
- drugs such as oral contraceptives, tranquillizers, and diuretics.
- injury, burns, or surgery,
- neurological problems such as shingles,
- breast cancer
- athletes may experience small amounts of galactorrhea from constant rubbing of the nipples against clothing. Frequent sexual stimulation of the breasts may have similar effects.
- milky discharge: may be due to physiological (lactation); oral contraceptives; galactorrhea
- bloody discharge: may be due to intraductal papiloma; intraductal cancer; malignancy; duct ectasia; fibrocystic disease.
- purulent discharge: may be due to infection
- serous or sticky discharge: fibrocystic disease
- discharge from the surface of breast is seen in paget’s disease;
- skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis; rare causes such as chancre may also cause discharge.
- stimulation of the nipple (i. E, squeezing to check for discharge) actually promotes discharge; patients with a physiologic discharge should avoid checking for discharge. A physiologic discharge often resolves when the nipple is left alone.
- all patients with spontaneous or unilateral nipple discharge needs surgical evaluation. This is true for patients with bloody discharges and for those with clear or serous discharges.
Homeopathic symptoms and cure
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed on the basis of symptoms rather than conditions, as each case of a particular illness can manifest differently in different people. There are many symptoms which can be effectively treated by homeopathy few symptoms are given below.
. Nipples sore and fissured, intense suffering on putting child to breast, pain starts from nipple and radiates all over body. Breast feels like a brick, lumpy and nodular.
. Premenstrual breast congestion in women with abundant periods, weight gain and nervousness before the period.
. Cyst in the breast, hard and painful but, itchy, with stitching pains in the nipple. Discomfort worse just before and after the period; woman wants to press breasts hard with hand.
. Bluish-red lumps in the breast, with gradual loss of fatty tissue, and tendency to feel hot all the time.
. Intensely sensitive nipples, sticking pains, like a splinter, cracks, nipples discolored.
. Nipples inflamed and very tender, can hardly bear the pain of nursing, intolerant of pain: “cannot bear it!” very irritable.
. Sore nipples with dry hard deep cracks on it. Dry itching and crusty.
. Cheesy and offensive discharge from nipple.
. Deep sore cracks across crown of nipple.
For proper diagnose consult a homeopath. Start treatment to get rid of these problems.
I am 25 years old and last night I had a sex with my girlfriend. While inserting in her vagina, my little bit of penis had entered in her vagina, but the sperm didn't discharge in her vagina, but she is sacred about this incident, and I am thinking I should give her pill, so please advise me is it right to give her pill. And please advise me in detail.
Sir mera penis only 10 cm hai. Sex ke time yh hard na hoke soft hi rhta hai jis se vagina mai andar ja ni pata hai. Jis se sir bhut critical problem ho gyi hsi. Aur size bi smaller hai. Sir please mujhe iske liye treatment batayain. Jo kuch bi ho. Any tab. Ya cream. Thanks.
Mere shaadi ko 2 years ho gye hai par mera baby nhi hai hai. Abhi mein doctor ke advice pe folic acid tablets le rhe hu. Kya yeh mere pregnancy mein help karega.
Refreshing Cups of Tea, Coffee?
It is a medically known fact that tea, coffee, and colas contain a chemical caffeine which is responsible for giving you the feeling of mental and physical alertness. Caffeine is also present to some extent in chocolate.
If you take these beverages only very occasionally,a single cup of coffee can increase your blood pressure by up to 10mm Hg. However if you take it every day, your body gets used to its effects and there may not be any effect on your blood pressure, even in the long run. Women who suffer from low blood pressure will actually benefit from an occasional cuppa.
People who have an established history of heart disease need to be cautious if they take more than 2 cups of coffee and equivalent per day. In the long run, caffeine may increase anxiety and depression.
On the other hand, long-term caffeine intake of more than 2 cups a day may reduce age-related memory loss, Parkinson's disease, liver cirrhosis and onset of diabetes.
If you want to make your cuppa super efficient and boost your metabolism further, just sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon powder on top.It may just help you loose weight faster...
Am 25 yrs old, I want to get pregnant, I did all the test whatever required for pregnancy- Everything is normal. Scan, HSG etc. Also for my husband. But still I didn't get pregnant. My height- 5.2' weight- 62 BP-70/120- Please advice.
Though im ovulating its kind off very late ovulation like d 25th or 26th day. I went to my doc yest and she said wel try ths mnth with tablets so has put me on ova shield D S and Progynova wil ths help me conceive in 1 cycle?
Jab me apne husband ke sath intimate hoti hu to vagina me irritation hoti h bahut jyada. please tell me why I have irritation. and treatment also.
Im having bad pain in my vagina. Which is making me to use washroom again n again. N while using it pains a lot. please suggest a remedy as soon as possible.
Mere friend ke wife pregnant hai 40 days ho gaya. Kya mera friend sex kar sakta hai please urgent reply?
Mam, I am suffering a pcos problem and all other reports are normal like thyroid, sugar. I am take medicine of this problem. But at the time of pregnancy, I also taking a medicine regular before the delivery. Pls advice me.
Hello doctor. My wife second time pregnant for 36 weeks. First was done by cesarean. Is this time possible to do normal birth. Gap is 2 years between first and second.
I went through measure for delivery on 28th Jan. Later on clogging spots on right Brest. Drs drained out push through surgery on 29th feb. Two more clogging spotted later. Again I went through surgery on 16th March. Dr. removed the clogging. From that time milk is coming from one wound which is creating problem in healing. Also one is very deep and it is on upper side of breast. Even after 10 days of daily dressing, healing is not happening. They also conducted culture test and on the basis of that they changed the antibiotic but no improvement. Now suddenly pimples have started appearing in the the whole body. Please suggest.
Hello sir, sir meri wife pragnent nahi hai but shaadi se pahle uske nipple me milk ki jagah yellow milk a raha hai isse koi problem to nahi hai ya iski koi medicine ise band karne ke liye
For an expecting mother, nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of her unborn child. With due care, a mom-to-be can prevent complications that may arise in pregnancy by avoiding certain potential risks. Read on to find out the 5 things pregnant women must avoid at all costs in order to have a safe pregnancy.
- Abdominal x-rays: Abdominal x-rays during pregnancy are a big no. This kind of x-ray exposes the abdomen of the mother, and the baby as a consequence, to high levels of radiation, which can cause changes in the baby's rapidly growing cells. As a result, the baby's chances of suffering from birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukaemia later on in life, increase rapidly. It is best to avoid x-rays until absolutely necessary. X-rays of area other than abdomen if considered essential by your doctor can be performed after wearing an abdominal lead shield.
- Alcohol: All types of alcohol must be avoided during pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol during these 9 months has been associated with several birth defects such as poor growth, learning disabilities and mental retardation. In worst case scenarios, excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to what is known as foetal alcohol syndrome or fas, which severely affects the mental development and physical growth of the unborn child, particularly of the face and skull. Also, you must quit smoking.
- Illicit or recreational drugs: Drugs like marijuana, cocaine and other recreational drugs are again absolutely forbidden in pregnancy. These result in birth defects in the unborn child, poor growth and even withdrawal symptoms in the newborn after birth.
- Medicines: As the metabolism of a growing baby is very different from that of an adult, it is very important to be sure of the medicines that you take while pregnant. This is especially true in the first trimester or the first 3 months of pregnancy when the foetus is most vulnerable. Certain medicines are deemed safe for the baby, while some are potentially harmful. Hence one must make sure to consult your doctor before taking any medicine when pregnant.
- Stress: Stress can trigger various health problems, which can be bad for both the baby and the mother. Studies have revealed the emotional environment of the mother is experienced by the baby as well. In fact, a particular study has shown that any kind of stress, whether it be work related or stress caused by strain in relationships, can affect the mental development of the child. This as result can lead to the child developing certain behavioural disorders such as fears and phobias, which remain way into his adulthood.
How Lifestyle disorders can be handled with Ayurveda