Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bd Awasthi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bd AwasthiYour feedback matters!
पिछले कुछ समय से मेरे सिर के बाल बहुत झड़ रहे है में प्रतिदिन oil की भी मालिश करती हु परंतु कुछ असर नहीं हो रहा है जिस कारण से मेरे बाल बहुत पतले हो गए है कृपया कुछ समाधान बताइये ताकि मेरे बाल टूटना बंद हो जाए
I am 25 years old. I have Dark marks of fungal infection between two legs. How to remove Dark marks and getting clean and clear skin. Please help me.
Recently I got a small pimple on the tip of my nose and when I popped it, a little pus came out. But now it has left a small brown bump where the pimple came. How should I treat it? And how much time will it take to heal?
Last 10 days My spine & left leg very pain. Continuously Vomiting, dazzling, nausea. My spine mri- Age 45 years Date Gender Ref Doctor 19.04.18 SMS MRI S. SPINE Findings: Disc desiccation l diffuse disc bulge with left posterocentral protrusion at L5-S1 level resulting in thecalsac indentation and narrowing of bilateral lateral recesses and neural foramina more on left side seen. Focal marrow fatty infiltration and scalloping along upper end plate at antero-superior corner of L3, L4 and L6 vertebrae showing altered signal intensity Schmor's nodule Adv: Clinical Correlation Posterior elements and facet joints appear to be normal. Pre and Paravertebral regions are normal. Visualized spinal cord is normal in morphology and signal intensity,) Ininur jurisdiction on Pls tell me that I consult neurologist or orthopedic?
Stage fright or performance anxiety is the anxiety, fear or persistent phobia which may be aroused in an individual by the requirement to perform in front of an audience, whether actually or potentially. In the context of public speaking, this may precede or accompany participation in any activity involving public self-presentation. In some cases stage fright may be a part of a larger pattern of social phobia (social anxiety disorder), but many people experience stage fright without any wider problems. Quite often, stage fright arises in a mere anticipation of a performance, often a long time ahead.
The common Performance Anxiety symptoms are:
- Dreading the performance, worrying endlessly about it
- Becoming numbed, distant and withdrawn
- Trembling hands and voice
- Feeling sick or having stomach cramps
- A racing pulse and pounding heart
- Tightness in the throat which can hinder talking
- A dry mouth
Try these 10 tips to reduce your stage fright :
- Shift the focus from yourself and your fear to your true purpose—contributing something of value to your audience.
- Stop scaring yourself with thoughts about what might go wrong. Instead, focus your attention on thoughts and images that are calming and reassuring.
- Refuse to think thoughts that create self-doubt and low confidence.
- Practice ways to calm and relax your mind and body, such as deep breathing, relaxation exercises, yoga, and meditation.
- Exercise, eat well, and practice other healthful lifestyle habits. Try to limit caffeine, sugar, and alcohol as much as possible.
- Visualize your success: Always focus on your strength and ability to handle challenging situations.
- Prepare your material in advance and read it aloud to hear your voice.
- Make connections with your audience: Smile and greet people, thinking of them as friends rather than enemies.
- Stand or sit in a self-assured, confident posture. Remain warm and open and make eye contact.
- Give up trying to be perfect and know that it is OK to make mistakes. Be natural, be yourself.