Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bd AwasthiYour feedback matters!
I do get a lot of headache immediately after waking up in the morning and even I feel like cutting out my head. But it lasts only for a small period of time. What should I do?
Suffering from High bp which usually remains around 145/80. Taken alopathic medicine for longer time but didn't see any positive results. Need your advice.
How to control sugar? I m not diabetic I test only fasting sugar and result is 106. I am not talking any sugar medicine. I want to know home remedies for sugar.
What is thyroid and how much does it affects a human (ladies aged 50 and above) what are the treatments available?
I have pimples on my face what type of medicine can be used t to remove pimples from face and make skin glowing?
*if you are speaking to someone on mobile, you can keep moving around while talking.
*if you are on laptop, take breaks from time to time and move around.
* take stairs instead of going by lift.
*park your vehicle some distance away from your destination point and walk the short distance to and fro.
*spend part of your weekend time in physical exercise and any other physical activity.
Most important- realise that your efficiency will go down soon if you neglect your health.
I'm 30yrs, male. Basically I'm skinny guy, but with gym from last 3 yrs I built some muscles on my body. But 3 months back I had calcification in my right index finger. Doctor suggested me tab Goutnil 0.5mg tab ugeric 20mg tab NE-C for 30 days & no protein supplements & lot of water I followed the advice religiously. & within a month, finger was ok with mild pain but not 100% fine doctor suggested me another course for 30 days tab infla BTR tab Tendocare I completed that too now I've started my exercise & my whey protein & also lot of water but I always feel that same finger getting little heavy to move may be another gout attack coming soon if I didn't take care kindly advice me how to stay away from gouts & not from my whey protein any medicines, foods, any other. Cause if I leave gym I'll go back to my same old skinny profile, which I don't want Thanks.
Which oil should be used for fungus infected scalp? May I use any olive oil? If I can use, then which and how olive oil should I use?
Hi, My daughter is of 8 Months, she has a bad cough from last 4-5 days, we were giving her hatric3 syrup for cough, but there is no improvement, please suggest the better one..
I am 21 years old. M really fed up with my hairfall problem. I hv long straight hair. But now they are getting really thin due to hairfall. please help me out.
My penis gets cut during intercourse and also smells very badly if I don't wash it at least twice daily. Also a white layer forms on the penis. Kindly advice.
I am suffering from hair fall. I have to do shampoo daily to keep my hairs thatch, otherwise they stick on surface and looks too wired. Any tips to their growth and strength.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.