Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Basudev GoswamiYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic for the last 25 years and taking insulin and tablets. I want to know if amaryl m2 is a safe medicine to take for a long period especially after detecting protein in urine.
I had a block in my left ear 6 months back, and experienced severe vertigo. It got cured. Later after 1 month I had severe vertigo. Because of calcium crystals. Displaced in my right ear. I am still having dizziness at sometimes. please tell me, for how long does this persist? Is that dizziness is because of crystals displaced or do I have any brain related problem?
What is d meaning of n. T scan and why. Our doctor not recommend the N.T scan. Is it ok. Please help me sir or madam.
I am 25 year old student. When I sit by folding my leg after some time small pain occurs in my feet at left side of right leg.
My mom has diabetes she doesnt have control over it she is getting thinner day by day what should I do to get her to normal.
Mere ko piles ki taklif hai isliye koi bhi tablet kha nahi sakta prakriti bhi garma hai aur umar 43years hai. Kai sallo se vaivahik jivan me bhi problem hai. Proper nahi horaha hai. Kaunsi goli meri life ke liye thik rahegi. Please reply dena ji. Dhanyavaad ji.
Hey doctor I am 23 years old I hav pimples scars left on my cheeks. And that looks too weird and there are from 7 years on my face. So can you suggest me any home remedies to get out of these scars.
I am 21, now I am not having much fun in sex, and I discharge quickly also, also sometimes feels erection problem and reduced size Please suggest.
Due to constipation problem when I pushed hard then a little amount of semen come out side with urine from penis. And I fl tired after toilet. Is it spermatorhea? Or due to pain pain only? please give me suggestion me so much confused what to do please suggest. please also say home remedies for ds. please am so tnsed.
I have severe headache for three days. Sometimes I feel headache if I woke up very late. And if I am late to have my breakfast I will feel headache. What should I do?
I am 24 year old I had unprotected sex before 10 days back. And had unwanted 72 pill. Now on 22 it bleed few drops. I had my last periods on 7 sept. Is it normal?
There are few things I hear over and over again from students:
- How they are studying for so many in a day
- How they do not have even time for anything else in their life due to study pressure
- How they are sleep deprived
- How much they are stressed
- And finally, after all the sacrifices and hard work, their exam performance is not what they expect.
Here are few tips to study smart, improve your grades and yet have a life!
We all know that 2 hours of focused study will be much more productive than 4 hours of distracted study. And, the good news is that concentration is a mental skill that you can develop and improve. There are two ways to improve your concentration:
A. First, work on raising your brain's natural ability to concentrate or in other words, learn to increase your attention span.
B. Second, adjust the environment around you to make concentrating easier.
Improving your concentration takes a little time and effort, but it is worth it. In my personal experience with students, I have seen noticeable improvement in relatively short time.
A. Ideas for daily concentration boosting habits include
- Mindfulness meditation: Many studies confirm that 20 minutes of meditation or more per day improves concentration and attention span. Mindfulness meditation, where one focuses on one's breathing, is one of the simplest way of meditation. Start with ten minutes in the morning and ten minutes before bed. To begin with you may try a guided meditation. One can easily find audios for guided meditation online.
- Proper sleep: I am sorry to say this. Pulling all nighters will not help with your grade. Unless you are getting sufficient restful sleep, you are not going to be as mentally focused as you could be to study as well as answer questions in exams.
- Food for your Brain: The more you use certain skills, the more they are reinforced in the brain. So it makes sense that playing concentration games and games that require you to focus will improve your concentration ability. You need to be consistent in this. Play for about 10 to 20 minutes each day. Have fun, and get the benefits but remember not to spend more than 20 minutes a day. Your goal is to improve your concentration and not just keep scoring higher in the game! Try Lumosity and use only free version this will help you restrict your daily play time to 20 minutes and have maximum benefit.
- Eat healthier: Your brain needs the proper nutrients to allow you to focus. Eat more vegetables and fruits and avoid consumption of junk food as much as possible. Instead you could keep some nuts such as walnuts, almond or peanuts as in between munches. Lot of research has now proven that sugar is very harmful for our health. Reduce sugar and refined white flour in your diet as much as you could.
- Exercise: It is helpful in both reducing stress and increasing energy and focus. At least 20 minutes a day would go a long way. Going for a short jog of 20 minutes will make next 4 to 5 hours of study very efficient.
B. Optimize your mental state & environment
In addition to building the habits described above into your daily routine; also adjust your environment and your current mental state to improve your concentration when studying.
- Create a study space: Your brain loves routine. Create a place where all you do is study. An obvious choice is a secluded desk of some kind, but the trick is to make sure you only study in that spot. Studying in bed is a bad habit, for example, because your body is trained to want to sleep once you get into bed.
- Remove distractions: Turn off the ringer on your phone and take other steps to prevent interruptions. Don't study with the television on or with radio playing. Some studies have shown that soft instrumental music (no vocals) can help improve your concentration.
- Reduce background noises: If you have to study or work in an environment where it is too loud (classroom or open space) or too quiet (such as at home or at a library) you can get easily distracted by outside influences. With the right amount of background noise you can actually block out distractions and enhance your creative thinking.
- Use timer: Set a time limit when you need to study new material. For example, let's say you want to read one chapter in a book (and remember it). Decide in advance that you can have 45 minutes to read the chapter, and 15 minutes to review it. Set a timer to keep yourself honest, then pace yourself to keep within the allotted time.
- Stay motivated: If you see studying as burden, it's hard to concentrate. One way to stay motivated is to set up a reward system. Tell yourself you have to earn that hour of watching your favorite show later in the evening by first completing 2-3 hours of intense studying. That way, even if the material is dry, you have the reward to look forward to.
- Take breaks: Take a break every two hours. You mental energy will begin to decline after a long period of study. So every two hours or so, take a ten minute break. Walk around, eat a light snack, or just stare at the wall to relax your mind.
Concentrating is the first step to learning anything new. It only makes sense that if you improve your concentration, your memory will improve also.
How an expert can help?
If you want to get individualized expert opinion about how you are studying currently and what ways you can improve; you can always consult the expert. Once he/she knows what your current study methods are, they will be able to give you specific tips to improve upon. Most likely once you incorporate those tips you will be spending less time studying and your grades will improve. That's what is studying smarter and not harder means!!
Meri wife (age-26, weight -51) 5 months ki pregnant hai . Aur hmm daily sex karte h. Kav kav to 1 month me 35-40 times. To Isse Mujhe ya meri wife ya hmare baby ko koi problem to nai hogi. Note- during sex Mujhe ya meri wife ko koi problem nai hoti. Please tell us.
My frnd, she is 22 years old. Had an unprotected sex on feb month. But ntng has ejected into her body by her boyfriend. Aftr dat incident for march month she got her mensud. But for april still she did not get. Almost it is postponed by 20 days. So is there any chance for her to get pregnancy? Please let us know as soon as possible.
In my penis blood is coming and whenever I go to toilet its very hurting me and can you please tell me what I do now?
Lybrate | Dr. P.Sailaja speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY