Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Basudev GoswamiYour feedback matters!
I do not have sex drive even my husband tease me and seduced me and force me to masturbate but I do not cause any thing. What should I do to increase my sex drive?
Hello sir, I have a problem from 2 years that was my skin was becoming rough on hands and I am eating that rough skin. Me gone to many doctors they said it's due to fungus and I am using medicine from months it was bit reduced but I has that roughness still when asked my doctor he said it takes several months to get out of it can you please tell me any simple way to come out of it.
How to increase facial hair, I have very low hairs grown in my face, how to increase the growth of it, please suggest me certain remedies to grow bear.
Hello I am 23 year old virgin girl I was used to excessive masturbation. And 2 year ago I found fall in my sex desire and still the same. And I think it is because of excessive masturbation. Plzz tell me the solution. Plzz.
Sir ,I have knee problem and other joint parts of bones. He creates a sound very loudly and creates sound very time in a hrs .plzz help me sir.
I have suffered from 2 years for loose motion & also treat many more doctors now it becomes both loose motion and psychological problem.
I want to be successful in life but I have not achieved anything so far. I somehow able to complete my graduation. I always wanted to be first and get a good job in life. Because of my fear that I have not done well in studies. It took me five years to complete my graduation. I am a good kid. I don't do drugs and I am not interested in making any girlfriend. My parents always expected me that I will do good in life and take care of them because of this, I feared more and not able to do well in graduation. The main reason for this fear is I used to be a monk and I left my monkhood for my parents because my sister got married early despite of her age. My father got angry and created lot of tensions in our family because of her marriage so I have to leave my monkhood. It took me years to know about people and deal with society. As I was a monk my perspective towards life was different and I am not able to compete with fellow students. I have spent 4 years in monastery and after getting out from there, it was hard for me to do schooling and normal things. But I did my best in schools and not in graduation. Please help me Dr. I have never told this to anyone even my friends, I just want to keep this story to myself. I have gone to lot of depression during my teenage because of my religious values which was not compatible with people. But I remain silent and quiet and moved on. Now, I am in my 20's please help Sir/Madam, I am ready to anything to change my life please help. Now, I am preparing for GRE and trying to do master's in abroad. Please help me, I am really frustrated.
Hi, my wife she is 34 years since from 2 years every month on periods time starting 3 days she will suffer lot of leg, stomach pain is there any way to reduce the pain in home remedies any solution why this is pain before 2 years normal pain was there please answer to this question.
I am 22 years old female. I have hypothyroid my TSH level is 11.28. I was on synthroid for couple of days but it did not suit me ,so I stopped taking it. Wht should I do now?
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.