Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Psychoanalysis for Suicide
Submit a review for Dr. Basir Sheikh AbdulYour feedback matters!
Hello, doctor, pls help me as I have very serious problem. I am not able to remember thing's I lost my four Mobile phone. I always feel lost in my job and don't feel confident about the work that I done. I aways have doubt on things. I get angry in normals things and sometimes not able to talk with people. I have fear to talk with people and not able to make eye contact with people when I talk. because of this my co worker get me wrong and my job has became frustration for me. I always feel lost and I always think what other people are thanking about me. I get drain very easily when some make fun on me and I just tolerate it. I have set goal for me but I am not able to make schedule for them. This is also case I feel lost. I have some health issue as well as I feel very weak and my body bones sounds when I sit and stand up. I am not married.
Daily in my mind very negative thoughts coming related to sex all times im very depressed about this disease sometimes negative thoughts come for parents ,god, and every person can I a mental patient and what is cause of this negative thoughts which comes in my mind regularly and disturbing and destroying my life all thoughts come in mind related to adults sex porn etc please help me otherwise my life destroy and I became a mental patient and tell the causes and treatment of coming negative thoughts in mind.
I know everything. But then too I feel that im not feeling mentally same as I used to do before. Why I feel this way? as if I have forgot myself and enthusiasm in things which was my world. This used to happen before but not in such intensity since last 10 days. Since 10 days ago my best friend's mother died. N I felt terrible sad for him since his just 20 and his life n future turned upside down. That made be so sad that I also cried n it was my first time that I ever went to funeral (hindu funeral. Since then I was like in state of ultimate sadness and I forgot everything I think. My plans my future my life way to live happy. I started feeling everyone gonna die life is meaningless. N bored to live felt to suicide. Since then I struggled a lot to clear my mind. N got lots of negative thoughts. So it was like conflict between negative n positive thoughts of myself. I felt like I even forgot how to think. My perspective changed. So I got worried that my perspective changed. A perspective by which we see world the way we do n make all plans all gone. As if a memory wipe. Since them im struggling to get back to my original self I tried lots of things like meditation, yoga, going out with friend. Visiting positive places like temples etc. N it helped me is someway but still I feel im not completely fine.
I drink plenty of water every day in order to reduce Parkinson disease. Frequent urination during night is the problem. This affect my sleep. There is no problem during daytime. Is there any remedy?
With exam time around the corner, the stress is on both parents and students. Some kids spend very less time with books and assimilate all that is there in the books. Other children may have a hard time trying to focus on studies and even harder time in recollecting what they have studied.
What can help improve focus, concentration, and memory? Try some of these tips and identify what works for you and build your own rules.
- Create a suitable environment: Some claim that they study better with the TV or radio on, this is often not true. Get rid of background noises, phone ringtones, etc. This creates “division of attention,” where there is no 100% focus on books. Sit in a quiet environment without any disturbance for better focus. Red walls are believed to improve concentration, so try a red wallpaper, red computer desktop, etc. Sit in the same place and get into a regular routine of studying.
- Draw up a schedule or timetable: Try to finish the tougher subjects or topics first by giving adequate time for these.
- Treat yourself: When you have thoroughly understood a topic or cracked a practice exam well, treat yourself to a bar of chocolate or a video song. You begin to do better in anticipation of these treats.
- Include breaks: A break of 15 minutes every two hours is very essential for the brain to process the information that was pumped in and to get ready for the next lot.
- Work on improving brain power: Learning (memorizing or analyzing) stimulates the brain and improves brain power. So, people who are constantly studying can claim to have better brain power.
- Build a concentration clock: With our attention spans spiralling down, this is very important. Force yourself to sit in one place and study. If you have the urge to break, try to delay it, first by two minutes, then five minutes, and then 10 minutes. This will gradually help you overcome the urge to take breaks.
- Have healthy food: Eating healthy and nutritious food is another habit to develop, if you want to pep up your brain. Ensure your food has sufficient minerals and vitamins. Try eating fresh food and dairy products adequately.
- Follow a systematic sleep routine: If you are not someone who likes to sleep for fixed eight hours, begin doing it. This works wonders for the body and mind like very few other things.
- Exercise regularly: This improves blood circulation to the brain and improves brain functioning. So be it cycling or running, gymming or swimming, take an exercise break. Yoga or meditation are equally efficient.