Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Audiologists in India. You will find Audiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Audiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. BasantiYour feedback matters!
He is having ear deaf. He cannot hear any thing by longer. And also he cannot see. He has long sight. He had been used power glasses but no use of that so please consult me. Wait for your results. Please replay me soon for my son.
Iam 24 hears old. Iam getting back bone pain at the hip position. I have acidity problem. Can you suggest how to get rid off these.
Hearing songs by earphones in a medium for a long time is harmful to health? Bluetooth headset is harmful?Please tell.
I am 25 year old male. I am profound moderate hearing loss. All ENT Results Are Say Use Hearing Aid. But Disable Going Increase day by day. Unable to speak in mobile not hearing proper words. I want solution to cure any medicine or surgery. Last 5 years affected in deaf in both ear.
I drink aproxx 3-5 litter water but after all that my throughout become dryer. And due to extra water, i have frequent urinary issue. What to do help me please.
My right ear half gone as per audiometry test, now managing by left ear. Some docs say to continue like this so long it is manageable, some suggest to be on trial by hearing aid. My question will the left ear be damaged while other one takes the load?
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
How to help old people who thinks about things that happened and say they hear sounds which cannot be heard by us whether there is any possibility of this treated. Her age is 82 years kindly help?
Sir, 8 days before I dipped into swimming pool from that my ears are blocked, stil it is not released. I can hear only 50 percent of my capacity. Sometimes I'm getting headache at that part. Could uo please suggest some ears drops or some ENT specialist. I stay at e city, bangalore.
Dear doctor I am suffering with meniear's disease. What is the most useful medicine for this disease. And which department is mostly treat this disease.
Sir, I am hearing Impaired using a hearing aid. I have an interview in the coming few days. I feel my hearing ability has come down a bit. Now losing confidence, worrying about how I face the interviewer. Please suggest me some tips how to hear properly (please don't suggest me to go to audiologist for tuning or hearing aid which was already done)
I have hearing problem of my left year since 2 years. It was operated in the year 2005 due to some watering with bad smell. Few months later same problem I faced that means that was not cured but it was reduced & no more bad smell. Before 2 years, my ear was good when I was cleaned properly with ear bird. Now I am trying to clean but it is looking too hard. So that I can not removed. I was tried to clean but nothing is coming from ear. Now a days I am facing hearing problem. I consulted doctor 5 months back. He suggested me to don't clean with ear birds & don't do myself. Consult any doctor to clean at least once in 6 months. He told me that there no hearing bone in my left year. He mean to say doctors were removed hearing bone while operated. What should I do now? I am not concentration on my job & I am not able understand properly while discussing going on due to hearing problem. Please suggest me.
I have hearing problem as I was using headphones all day with full volume now I can't hear properly.
1. Congenital causes
2. Maternal rubella syphilis or certain other infections during pregnancy
3. Low birth weights
4. Birth asphyxia
5. Severe jaundice in neonatal period