Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am 22 years old and having black patches on fingers vitamin b deficiency what should be curative measure for it.
Before 2 years I use a fairness cream and on my face I got some permanent type of dots on my forehead and left chick can you help me in this.
Hi Please help me for dark circle what should I do and even after my delivery I have became more dark meas my colour got fad so what should I do please help me to come out from this. Thank you.
Facing cystic acne problem which left dark spots which are really hard to remove please suggest allopathic medicine and creams and due to hypertension my skin color is becoming dark my neck and face is much more dark from my rest of the body please suggest good creams from which I can get rid of these problems thanks.
Hi I am having white nerve bulge around anus when I touch that it feels like a nerve is there. It started 2 weeks back I generally have to make my anal area and lower back clean (removing hairs) due to prev pilonidal operation in 2009. This time I didn't had removed so it was quite priky when I woke up in the morning found the white buldge.
How to became fair my skin in very dry specially cheeks. And my skin is very sensitive. And how to cure dark circle.
My daughter met a accident at the age of 3 years. Right leg amputated and left leg degloing injury and made skin grafting. Which is not growing and not like normal skin (some place hard some place too soft). She is now 19 years, is there any treatment please help us.
Sir/Mam Muje kaife time se skin infection hai skin pe red danee ho jaate hai aur dafar type ve ho jatee hai jab levocetrizine lete hu to ek bar temporary aram mil jata hai please muje permanent solution ke liya koi medicine suggest kare maine already 2-3 doctors ko ve dikahaya par koi aram nahi mila.
I am having rashes on my skin. On my chest. On thighs on my back. Is is from 2 years. If continues I apply pendrum plus I get relief. But whenever stops using the rashes starts again.
My wife age is 50 yr, she had pigmentation on her face & face is very dry, pls suggest the treatment.
Hi I am 22 years old. I gave birth last two and half months back that is on may. When I was pregnant my whole body was very itching because of scratching I got marks all over my body. Can you suggest me to gt rid of dis marks? And is Dr. any way to make my stretch mark disappear?
I'm 17 and have oily skin type. There were no pimples on my face. But in last few days I am going through a number of pimples. So what to do ?
Should I exfoliate my skin? I have little blackheads on my face. And which scrub should I use? And face pack too?
I have lots of hair growth on my face, my eyebrows are joined & my beard is covery my whole face including hair growth near my eyes, forehead. My age is 20 years & my skin is very sensitive, I used to wax, bleach, hair removal cream but hair growth is becoming dense and thicker. Whats the best possible way to get rid of excessive hair growth on my face. Hairs on my body (hands &legs) are less but on face its by genetics.
It is a commonly known fact that regular exercise is a necessary part of staying healthy and keeping fit. Physical exercise isn't just about losing weight or increasing stamina. It also has countless health benefits, which promote holistic well-being of an individual.
One such benefit of exercise is improved skin health. Proper and regular exercise is known to keep the skin healthy and flawless through many different ways.
Following are the different ways in which exercising keeps the skin healthy and flawless:
1. Improved blood circulation - The cardiovascular benefits of exercising promote blood circulation in the body and skin. This allows oxygen and nutrient supply to the skin to get improved, especially in the outer layers, thereby promoting skin health.
2. Reduced stress and anxiety - Mental health issues such as stress and anxiety have a damaging effect on skin, making it appear dull and aged. Exercising treats these issues through the release of endorphins in the body, which reduces stress and anxiety. Thus, it effectively works in making skin look flawless and radiant.
3. Boosted immunity - Regularly exercising keeps the body's immune system boosted. This includes skin immunity, making the skin less susceptible to diseases and infections. Therefore, skin remains healthy and glowing.
4. Improved sleeping habits - Having an improper sleep cycle and not getting enough sleep can lead to the formation of dark circles and swollen bags under the eyes. Regular exercise can induce restful sleep and promote healthy sleeping habits, making skin appear rested and healthy.
5. Toned muscles - Exercise tones the muscles in the body, which makes the skin clean and tight and prevents the formation of cellulite. This keeps the skin from sagging and gives it an unblemished appearance.
6. Improved gland function - Functioning of the mucous glands and sweat glands in the skin is improved through exercising. This keeps the skin free from pimples and acne and makes it look spotless and resplendent.
Related Tip: 5 Reasons Exercise Makes You More Intelligent