Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Basant DalmiaYour feedback matters!
Actually i'm suffering from skin problems. i.e pimple in face an near to chest I have consulted many doctors so far kindly suggest what should I do?
I am 34 year young male. I want to know how to eliminate the skin marks caused by pimple or by any other way such as slight burning, etching etc. Are the skin creams available in the market effective? Which skin cream I should use? How and when I can use it? How I can make skin looks healthier, bright and fair? How I can remove the eye circles? What care I should take for healthier skin? There is the etching problem in the especially when I wear shoes with socks. By etching, skin marks happened there. What is the solution for it? Thank you.
I'm having a reddish colour around my penis and sometimes its itches very much and it seems like some cracks are appearing in my anus. I don't know why it is. Can anyone help me with this.
I have black skin. Who I can change my skin tone? What kind of action I want to do? And how many days or months I want to do that?
Hi doctor I loosing my hair slowly. I am 27 and I don't want to lose my hair more. My skin type is oily. My hemoglobin level is 17 recent one. Please suggest me the best way. If you need any more information let me know.
Hi I am 22 year old. Mere baal bahot jhadty hai. Or jab mai tens hoti hu to sabsy pahly mere face per efect padhta hai is sai mere face ki glowing jayada time tak nhi rahati hai thank you.
I have dark circles around my eyes. Once in a month the skin removes automatically. It becomes more dark after removal of skin. What should I do to recover this problem?
I have been diagnosed keratosis pilaris, and have been told that it is not curable. Please let me know if a treatment exists.
Hello doctor yesterday I noticed blood in my stool and there's little pain also in my anus. I'm 30 year old male. What can be the reason for this.
Sir/mam mere face ki skin bhot hi oily h ab garmi bhi aa gyi h too jyada oily lag rahi hai to sir/mam please batao ki kaise ye thik hogi aur oily skin se rang bhi bahut kala ho gaya hai. Mujhe batao ki oily skin kese dur hogi aur rang sahi kaise hoga plz.
How to reduce the marks of pimples on face. My marks come with chickenpox marks its is like dot dot in my face.
Hi, I am 24 years male. Can you tell me about how to skin whitening and best skin creams? Please help me.
Oily skin is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive oil, thus giving the skin its characteristic greasy look. Oily skin is usually caused by a number of factors, such as stress, food, genetics and hormonal changes in the body. Blackheads, whiteheads and acne are some complications that can result from oily skin.
It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts. Mentioned below are 8 tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use a toner: You may apply toner on the skin regularly for its astringent properties, that help in cooling and soothing the skin. It also reduces pore size, which thus decreases oil production.
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly.
Related Tip: "Oily Skin and Summers: What Is The Ideal Way To Handle It?"
My face skin is deeply affected how can I make normal skin. Means lots of acne and black skin can I make it back naturally. And how?
Radio frequency (RF) is an energy treatment used in nonsurgical skin tightening. RF is ideal for people who do not want to go under the knife or believe that they are not old enough to do so (mostly applicable for people between ages 30 to 50). RF energy is mainly used to treat skin elasticity and mild to moderate facial tissue sagging. It is mostly used to treat the under-eyes, forehead, neck, jawline, mid-face and cheeks.
What is RF?
The number of waves per second in the electromagnetic spectrum is called radiofrequency. When used in facial treatment, the waves produced, once they come in contact with obstacles (loose skin, wrinkles, etc.), will flatten the obstruction. So, when used to tighten skin, it improves the tissue structure lying underneath and smoothens the skin's surface. RF is an excellent method since it goes deep into the skin, down to the subcutaneous (lowermost) layer.
Benefits of RF
Radiofrequency can improve the sagging skins in the following areas:
- Tightens skin of forehead and lifts brows
- Thickens skin under the eyes and lifts the upper cheeks
- Lift cheeks marginally and reduces enlarged pores
- Reduces jowls and tightens sagging skin along the jawline and mid face
- Tightens skin around the neck
Risks of RF
The risks or complications of radiofrequency include:
- Deep, brief sensations of heat can be felt on the skin's surface.
- Treatment can get uncomfortable or painful, depending on your pain tolerance.
- Blisters, bumps, redness and swelling around the treated areas.
- Sunken appearance on the treated area due to excessive tightening of underlying tissue.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.