Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Basant DalmiaYour feedback matters!
I have a very sensitive skin. I have fair colour and I do apply sunscreen before going out. Not on daily basis but I do suffer from breakouts quite at short intervals and I develop acne (pimples) mostly towards my lower face and upper neck. What can be done to prevent them?
I am 24 years old female. My face is looking very dull and dark nowadays. Pls give me a quick solution to rid from the problem.
Feeling pain in anus and difficulty in passing stools associated with constipation and gastric problem
Pregnancy is a welcome change in a woman's life. She is full of hope and happiness while awaiting the birth of her bundle of joy. However, it is almost inevitable to bring up the topic of conception and leave out a host of bodily alterations or disadvantages it entails. You might eagerly wait for months in a row to conceive and once you do the signs of health issues show. Most noticeable of all other problems are the ones affecting your skin. Skin problems can be immensely predominant and widespread in a pregnant mother; so much so that her psychological disposition might vary considerably.
Commonly observed symptoms of the skin that may affect you during pregnancy:
- Your eyes may look puffy and withdrawn: While the news of a baby lighting up your life in a few months' time makes you very happy, it also subjects your body to exhaustion. It is natural for expecting mothers to feel tired and wasted. Acute iron deficiency and poor blood circulation could result in fatigue that further surfaces as dark circles and puffy bags under your eyes.
- Your face could develop acne suddenly: Acne is caused mainly because of excess sebum secretions from the oil glands present in your body. Excess oil tends to choke the open pores of your skin preventing it from breathing. Increased levels of progesterone are maintained by the human body for a strong uterine lining that is again required for the healthy development of a child; progesterone kicks off oil secretions.
- Spider like marks could spot your skin: Hormonal imbalances, sudden increase in weight, and heightened pressure in the veins may cause the blood vessels in your face to redden and grow big; the veins then look like the web of a spider. This condition is often referred to as Spider Angiomas.
- Big dark patches can also be seen: During pregnancy, your body has an excess of both oestrogen and progesterone. These hormones incite the impact of melanocytes, thus resulting in big dark patches on your skin. The condition is more prevalently known as Melasma.
I am having a black mark around nose and black heads on the cheek. Please suggest me with suitable medicine for curing the same. My age is 30 years.
My face has got many blemishes and marks and is getting dull day by day please suggest some remedy by which I can get my skin glowing.
My finger tip skin peels off itself whenever I use water. Kindly suggest any medicine that can stop this. I am sure this is a case of severe immunity disorder also I catch cold easily. Suggestions please.
Sir, mere sari body me ganth ho rahi hai. Iska kya karn ho sakta hai. Koi madical check up karva na pade ka. Last time chest me hua ta bada to oparation karvaya tha. Uska report me aya tha ki charbi ki ganth hai. To sar a ge kya check karvayu.
Chemical peels are used for treating various skin problems. It is a process through which the upper layer of the skin is exfoliated and is replaced by a smoother, wrinkle free and youthful looking skin. The new layer of skin is usually sensitive in nature. Chemical peels are generally used for your face, neck and hand region. They include using an acidic solution for treating the affected areas of your skin.
Chemical Peels are used for treating various skin conditions, such as:
- Pigmentation (Know more about pigmentation problem)
- Damage caused by harmful rays of the sun.
Microdermabrasion is also an exfoliating procedure in which crystal sprays are used for spraying on the surface of your skin for treating the affected layer of your skin. It is used for treating skin problems that are less severe in nature. Microdermabrasion is more skin - friendly as it does not involve the use of any chemical or instruments.
Microdermabrasion is used for treating the below mentioned skin problems:
- Acne scars (Learn more about acne and its scar)
- Brown spots
- Wrinkle lines and stretch marks
- Spots that may appear due to aging
Chemical peel enhances your skin color, tone and texture by removing the dead skin cells and is a very effective treatment for treating severe skin problems.