Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Barkha VaishYour feedback matters!
In Naturopathy, one considers the various natural elements as the main forms of medicine which are used by way of therapy for application on the patient in different ways so as to activate the obstructed points. Mud is considered as one of the most important elements of nature, and is widely used in Naturopathy.
This is called mud therapy. This article will tell you everything you need to know about it!
- Uses of Mud Therapy: Mud is one of the five earth elements that form the basis of all forms of treatment in Naturopathy. Mud therapy is used for many reasons including its cooling properties and the dark colour which absorbs all other colours. The cooling properties of mud make it ideal for use in a mud mask or as a cold compress to soothe inflammation of the surface of the skin. This mud pack can be used a cold compress when given the strong support of cool water.
- Types of Mud: The mineral elements of mud differ from place to place as the rock formation and constitution is different for different places. Black mud is the dark cotton seed oil that is rich in minerals and also has a thick texture that can retain water. Due to its thick consistency, pollutants cannot enter and contaminate it too easily. Further, Dead Sea mud is considered primarily as a beauty enhancing mud with many therapeutic properties as well. It has over twenty different salts and minerals including magnesium, calcium, bromide, silicates and even natural tar. It is best used for softening and cleaning the skin. Moor mud is an organically produced mud that is born from floral residue and has traces of herbs in it too. It can be absorbed easily by the human body and has many essential vitamins, fulvic acids, amino acids and plant hormones which can help in detoxification and healing treatments.
- Mud Packs for the Eyes: This kind of mud pack is particularly beneficial for those people who sit in front of computers screens for prolonged periods of time. You can smear a half inch layer after closing your eyes so that it cools the eyes when mixed with water.
- Mud Packs for the Abdomen: This mud pack can be applied on the stomach for at least twenty minutes or even half an hour. Further, you can put a blanket over it if the weather is too cold, so that better absorption happens. This helps in better digestion.
- Mud Packs for the Head: Applying these mud packs on the head can also help in giving relief from congestion and headaches.
It is important to know the consistency and measurement of the ingredients required to make mud packs at home.
I had unprotected sex quite a lot times this month. My periods date were due on 13th Dec. But I am a week late. I took the home. Pregnancy test three times and it's negative. But still there's no sign of periods. Could I be pregnant?
Mere breasts mei hmesha pain rhta hai or bhot heavy sa feel hota hai. Jb letne k baad uthti hu to bhot dard hota hai.
I am trying from last 6 months for baby, my wife has all the tests and everything is fine with her. When should I go for fertility test, if required. Is there any other reason for her to not conceiving or any suggestions which helps to get pregnant.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I had my periods on 14th of feb.On which day my next period will occur? How is the cycle calculated?
I am 38 year old. I have been suffering from to heavy and very painful mestrual problem from the beginning. Want to get rid of this problem. Please suggest a solution.
My weight is 69 kg my height is 5.3 my now my weight is stuck. I having a pcod problem pls suggest me diet chart. Regards.
Hi, I would like to know which all tests are required for diagnosis of hormonal imbalance in females.
Hello doctor! I'm 24 pregnant and I hav blood pressure for 140/90. My doctor suggested me to take tablets. But is still BP s so constant from 3rd Month. Pls tell me some remedies.
I m not having my periods regularly and I m sexually active but I no I m not pregnant what r d reasons for it and what should I do to make it regular and there are no irritation nothing else.
If a girl test a urine pregnancy test near to her dates of an periods is their any effect to the results of test?
As of July 2015, MERS-CoV cases have been reported in over 21 countries, including Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Qatar, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Turkey, Oman, Algeria, Bangladesh, Indonesia (none were confirmed), Austria, the United Kingdom, South Korea, the United States, Mainland China, Thailand, and the Philippines. In June 2015, WHO and the Republic of Korea’s Ministry of Public Health and Welfare presented the results of their joint assessment of the MERS outbreak. Moreover, Doctors describe MERS-CoV AS A FLU-LIKE ILLNESS WITH SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF PNEMONIA.
Prevention WHO currently recommends
Wear a medical mask. Wear eye production. Wear clean non sterile, long sleeved gown and gloves. Perform hand hygiene before and after contact with infected person. Perform procedures in an adequately ventilated room.
Wonders of homoeopathy
Those who had died in hospitals with CAMEL-FLU (MERS) AND SWINE FLU HAD LUNG FAILURE: DISEASE OF LUNG THAT KILLS THE PATIENT IS “PNEMONIA”. In the homoeopathic reference book HOMOEOPATHIC THERAPEUTICS by Dr Samuel Lilienthal on page 874-875 (in the chapter PNEMONIA) we find the words “epidemic pneumonia” under two remedies only viz Ferr. Met and Merc.Sol. The two remedies were studied in the 10 volumes Hering’s materia medica and the symptoms of the remedy Merc.sol agree with the symptoms of patients afflicted by Camel-flu (MERS) and Swine-flu. In this juncture, we hope that Merc.sol alone would be almost a specific for pandemic camel-flu.
For prevention, the same remedy Merc.sol 1000x may be given one dose once a month for three months. This prevents camel-flu for six months from the date of taking first dose. No diet or other restrictions.
Foot note Patients who had come to me after being tested positive for Swine-flu were given single dose of the homoeo medicine Merc.sol, and in just an hour’s time they got complete cure and after a week when they were tested for swine-flu, the result was negative.(The rate of success:99%).