Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Bansi Lal BhanYour feedback matters!
I am having kidney stone, but I don't want to be operated for its removal, please suggest me some homeopathic medicine.
I'm having fast I eat early morning that is called sehri in sehri I take fruit chaat one cup milk and two glass of water after take all urine has come after every 15 to 20 minutes at least thrice is it some problem or it is routine way please tell me.
Hello sir, it's been a year I'm suffering from anal itching after bowel movement, when I wipe out I feel to scratch anal, after scratching I feel little burn, I consulted to a skin doctor before 10 months but not cured, I stay in hostel, I guess the only reason for this is long sitting at a same place, n the itching change accordingly my food, sometimes I feel more sometimes less, especially I feel itching during evening bowel movements, please help me to know whom to consult to overcome my problem thank you,
I'm 31 years old. I'm suffering from one problem from last five month. I want to go to toilet every half hour for urine remove what is this. This is diabetes or nothing serious please help.
My daughter age is 5 yrs. She has a habit of doing toilet in nights daily. What to do now please advise me.
Hello sir, I am 56years old man, approx two months ago I had a prostrate operation, still I had irritation in my penis (at tube) whenever I pee at pressure what could be the reason.
For past one year I have pain around my anus and now I see blood when I go to toilet in the morning, to that I also feel pain down to thighs and legs, I aslo feel pain and burn while I urinate, is it piles? And for last 7-8 months I have allergy to my throat and feel burning sensations and pain in my mouth kinda sore throat all the time. To anything I eat I feel it on my throat real bad. Are these both problems inter connected? And what should I do really depressed?
What could be the possible reason for a small guilty like boil near the anus. I am a 35 years old female. I maintain proper hygiene and am worried now.
Overall cholesterol 221. Creatinine 0.92 Is it alarming? My sister had a kidney transplant. Fasting sugar 94. Pls advise.
Repeatedly I have urinary infection. Urine always have yellow color and most times I have pain in my waist. What should I do?
I am 21 year old, I am suffering from very strong pain in stomach and urine blockage. As per consult with my doctor, he refer my Sonography report and said your kidney size is very big normal kidney size 10.5 and my kidney size 14.6 this is reason for your strong pain and urine blockage. Then I will take medicine regularly for 1 month but when medicine course is completed then pain start and urine blockage problem is regularly. So what can I do? Please suggest.
I feel thirsty all the time and go for urinal frequently. I am just 30 years old, it is possible that I could be a patient of Diabetes.
Sir, I have kidney pain. It is due to calculus of 6 mm diameter at middle third of right ureter. I have consulted a doctor at mamatha hospital. He has suggested me operation. Sir, I Dr. any other alternative control to it.
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.