Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bansal SachinYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old and I have a yellow teeth and yellow spots problem. please help me what I can do for relief from yellow teeth.
Hi, I am 26 years old (Female). I have tooth front in my upper palette. How can I straighten my teeth without using braces and by using home remedies? Please suggest better ways and how many days wil it take for correcting it.
Hello sir I am 26 years old and I have small small white spot inside of cheek near upper teeth and some near jaw joint from last three months, I already consult with oral maxilofacial surgeon and ENT Dr. they told its fungal insption, but dentist says that you having fordyces spot and you need not required biopsy further I am not smoker and not chewing any tobacco, pan masala, supari in my life but I am social drinker hardly once in month. I also use multivitamin tab and oral thrust gel, I can eat vegetables and chilly easily they don't give burning or pain. What's should I do next either forget white spot aur take treatment.
I brush daily two times but my tooth still lite yellow how to solve and also I have cavity how to solve.
Doctor sir/madam my teeth is yellow inside the mouth, because of not having brush regularly in early age about to 15 years. Now I am 24 years old. Which toothpaste should I use? what should I do now? thanks rohit.
When I woke up then for one second I can't open my mouth due to some wastage water. Nd my taste changed.
I have a habit of cracking my teeth (like continuously chewing motions) when I'm asleep, I was unaware of it until recently when it was pointed out to me. I worry that in the long term, this could affect my teeth and cause them to flatten, and already I can see that my canines have flattened considerably. I am unsure whether to consult a dentist or a sleep clinic in this regard, please advise a course of action.
Dear doctor from my mouth a very bad smell comes out every time I had done everything to make it well but no any medicine is working there is also irritation in my thought give me some tips.
I broke my tooth. It is cracked but it's still attached to my gums. It hurts a lot. Can someone recommend me a dental hospital in my city?
My teeth are getting yellowish day by day because of the water that we r using for the daily needs. Everyone says that the fluraid content of the water is the reason for this problem. Due to this problem I can't speak to anyone is there is any solution for this problem?
My mother has cavities in the teeth she left it like that resulting formed large holes in many teeth and if I look hole on the teeth black color is present what should we do immediately.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.