Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BansalYour feedback matters!
I am a 28 year old male. I went to massage parlour. Myself and massage girl were having inner wears Did body to body rubbing only but No Sex. During this period I was licking breast nipple rigorously nearly for 5 mins like off and on. Does licking breast nipple posses risk for Hiv? In case if it is risk do I need to take PEP?
Her height is 163 cm and weight is around 75 kg and that is causing nerve pain and other issues. She is also having hb around 9. As she is having nerve pain, walking may be little less. What could be ideal ways for her to reduce weight.
My mother had angioplasty two times since six months. But these days she suffered from pneumonia and disturbed from continuous loose stools. She is having diabetes also. So please guide me what to do for stopping diarrhea.
Hello Dr. My left side ribs paining early morning 3-7 and make me awake for past one week. I don't have cold or I didn't hit anywhere but I have pain. It totally confusing please advise me.
Is there is any tips for loosening my penis tight foreskin without doing operation (Circumcision)? I'm going to get marry by next month. Whether I have any pain during intercourse due to this tight foreskin? Whether I can able to make my wife to get pregnant? Shy and fear for operation. Kindly advice some tips to loosen the foreskin without knife please.
Her headache all the time she suffering with this problem you have any natural treatment options she can't take medicines for long time she is very weak by her digestion.
While many of us may associate healthy food with a healthy body, it is also true that healthy food can support a healthy brain. As we start to grow old, there is something known as oxidative damage which can lead to memory impairment and general brain decline. A healthy brain is one where the brain function is at an appropriate level and the aging process has been pushed back in terms of stellar memory and information processing. According to Ayurveda and other arms of medical science, there are a number of super foods that can help in this process. Here is a list of five foods that can lead to a healthier brain.
- Brahmi: This is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used for many ailments and it also prescribed as a brain tonic for stronger memory. Besides making the memory clear and sharp, this ingredient can improve the brain’s grasping power and the mental capacity of the brain. It is also an excellent anti-anxiety agent, as per Ayurvedic science.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb promotes better blood circulation in the brain, which helps in improving the overall brain function. It is also a memory enhancer. This herb is used by Ayurvedic doctors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease and Amnesia. It is a good medicine that can repair the damaged cells of the brain.
- Ashwagandha: This is also known as an Ayurvedic wonder herb. This herb contains many beneficial properties for the brain and the rest of the body. When it comes to the brain and its functioning, Ashwagandha is ideal for patients who are suffering from severe stress. Besides being a stress reliever, this herb can also be used to keep the brain in a calm state for better performance. It helps in improving the functioning of the brain and its complex nerves. This herb is also a good memory enhancer.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that can be used for protecting the nerves from damage. It protects the brain cells as well. Also, it enhances the capacity of the brain and leads to improved performance thanks to the many vital elements that it carries.
- Mulethi: This is a stress relieving herb used by Ayurvedic doctors. It improves the blood circulation in the nervous system, which gives rise to better brain function. This is a very good herb for children and students, as it is a memory booster which helps them in retaining and retrieving information. It is also a stress relieving medicine that can be used to keep the brain calm and cool even in the most challenging situation.