Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Banashree Das
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Banashree DasYour feedback matters!
How can we determine whether a lady has had intercourse earlier or not? what is the concept behind bleeding at the time of first intercourse stating that the lady is then virgin?
Mene abi abortion karaya he 3 month baby due to medical region. So after how many day I do sex regularly.
I am 28 year old my period date is 29 Apr 29 May 8 July & 18 Aug. What is the write time of my evaluation & which date I use fertomid 50. I want to get pregnant faster. Please advise.
Staying healthy involves a wholesome state of being where the mind and body are in perfect sync. A less than properly functioning body can leave you in a state of potential depression after a certain point of time, while a depressive mind can leave you feeling less than stellar where you end up imagining and experiencing pain. The health of your bones and joints is one such area that requires even more care as you start growing older. Wear and tear is just one of the reasons for degeneration while fractures and injuries can lead to a sudden halt of normal functioning of the bones and joints too.
So how can you ensure bone and joint health in the long run? Follow our tips!
- Eating Right: Pick calcium rich food like dairy products that have a low fat content, including milk and yogurt. Also, have a daily dose of green, leafy vegetables and plenty of citrus fruit and juices for your fill of calcium. Further, food like eggs and soybeans which have lots of vitamin D can also help in retaining good bone and joint health. Vitamin C rich fruit like watermelon, oranges, squash and tomatoes also help in natural tissue and cartilage repair. And finally, get plenty of vitamin K to retain good bone density for a prolonged period with ingredients like leafy green vegetables, eggs and cheese.
- Exercise: This is the key to good bone and joint health. Much like machinery and tools, the bones and joints of your body can also wither with disuse and prolonged inactivity. Make sure that you indulge in exercises like long walks and muscle strengthening exercises which will give your joints and bones good amount of strength as well. Remember to speak with your doctor before you start a new exercise regime so that you avoid anything that may be harmful in case you have any other ailment. Low impact exercises will strengthen the spine, while fat burning and weight loss exercises will ensure that there is less pressure on the knees and lumbar area. Swimming and resistance building exercises can also be practised for these purposes.
- Abstinence: A major factor in promoting better bone and joint health is abstinence from all those things that can create problems in the long run, like smoking, drinking excessively and even too much consumption of caffeine and fatty food. All these things can create depletion of the natural bone mass. Also, switching to a lower heel for everyday wear footwear and changing your position during your time at your workstation are a few things that will go a long way.
Take care of your bones and joints the right way today, for a healthier tomorrow.
My wife suffers from sexual headache. How to cure for it? Is woman's orgasm is necessary to get pregnant?
I got married recently and I would like to have unprotected sex (not using condoms or copper t, pills by my wife) with my wife but I would like to have children after an year. Kindly suggest how can I make it?
I am 24 years female. This month my periods are 4 days late and then heavy bleeding since 12 days and stomach pain also. Is there any tablet to stop bleeding flow. Please suggest me what should I do?
A High protein diet at times restricts some of the healthy and nutritional foods that are very important for your overall health. However, this diet has plenty of advantages along with disadvantages as well. Here are some of the advantages of high protein diet:
- Hair repair and muscle: Protein is a very important component for building & repair of muscle. Hair is made of protein Keratin. So, if one wants healthy hair & strong muscles high protein diet could prove to be very beneficial for you.
- Lessen belly fat: When you consume a high protein diet, a high-quality protein consisting of at least ten grams of Essential Amino Acids (EAA) is taken in. It tends to reduce belly fat.
- Easy to follow: Most of the diets require intake of foods that might be out of your budget. You may also eat foods that you would not like. However, when it comes to a high protein diet, one just has to stick to protein-rich foods. Further there is high likelihood that you will probably enjoy eating them.
- Keeps you full for a longer period: One will not feel hungry or even a bit peckish after consuming a high protein diet. This way you will eat less, consume lesser calories and you end up losing weight faster.
- Energy source: Our body needs macronutrients to function and protein is considered to be one of the best macronutrients. It supplies energy in absence of carbohydrates. 1g of protein supplies 4kcal of energy. It is highly important for your memory, physical activities, thoughts and everyday movement.
- Enhances brain functioning: Protein is considered to be one of the greatest foods for the brain. Amino acids from proteins are used to make neurotransmitters in the brain. Neurotransmitters help your brain communicate and send out signals to your body, and are essential to brain health. Certain neurotransmitters regulate your moods and also play a part in important brain functions like concentration, memory and learning.
- Improves health: Fish is one of the most common foods that one has to consume when you are on a high protein diet. It is full of omega-3 fatty acids that help to lower cholesterol. This reduces our chances of getting or developing any sort of heart disease. It also promotes weight loss. Certain health conditions require restrictions on protein, so, one should follow high protein diet under guidance only.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!