Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Banashree DasYour feedback matters!
I got married some time back. From the beginning I noticed that my wife was not interested in sex. After the birth of one daughter doctor had advised her to undergo surgery she did not. However from that time she avoids sex. Now for months together she avoids sex. She is also not interested to visit doctor / get advice. How I can manage such a situation and make more kids.
Dear sir/ madam, Will I get pregnant with out actual sex is. Just By touching private part of male with female part can this happen, I'm still a virgin it didn't bleed or something like that was just touching? My last month period was on Feb 8th now it's March 13th still I didn't get periods yet. Is it because if this. If yes kindly suggest methods to avoid such.
The ultimate pleasure one gets from sex is by experiecing orgasm or climax many women do not feel orgasm by peno vaginal sex because when they are aroused, there is swelling of labia and clitoris. The clitoris moves behind the labia during arousal so that penis can't rub against it during trusting movements. For women seeking ultimate pleasure, this is frustrating and can lead to perception of inadequacy in both men and women
This can be improved in many cases by appropriate sex positions, your technique to stimulate your partner but still many times it is inadequate
These can be helped by surgical procedures like vaginoplasty (tighten the vagina! and g shot. G shot is opd procedure, no hospital addmission is needed and sex can be resumed after 2 weeks the g spot becomes more prominent, making sure you get adequate penile stimulation during sexual activity cost is affordable results are very very good
My Friend and his partner had sexual intercourse with any protection. My friend is in doubt that his partner is pregnant. As few days are remaining to come her periods so that she is confirmed whether she is pregnant or not. If she is pregnant will any medicine work after 10 days of their intercourse please help.
I and my gf had protected sex and gave unwanted 72 in 28th hour. Now after she had the pill. Its 4th day and she haven't got her periods. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Please explain in detail.
My fiance has Irregularity in periods. She feels more weakness than normal. So please any suggestion?
My wife had a baby boy after a caesarean surgery. The cause was not opening the uterus and low amniotic fluid. Would again it will be Operation.PLease tell.
What is the average size of breast to satisfy men n what is the average depth / length of vagina and also the width of vagina?
I hv very severe pain in my breast bt there is no cyst (ghat), Dr. Recommended me codesoft capsules for 1 month, my treatment is going on bt still I hv pain. Wht to do then? Plzz suggest me any solution for this.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus, it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.