Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Balraj GuptaYour feedback matters!
Can you suggest Any Medicine That Help To control Blood pressure with Hypertension in Mind And Headache.
There are valves in the each of the four chambers of the heart. These valves make sure that blood flows in one direction only. The blood flows from the atria into the ventricles through the mitral and the tricuspid valves. The pulmonic and the aortic valves allow the blood to flow out of the ventricles. Valve problems occur when the normal functioning of the valve is impaired.
Impaired valve function leads to blood flow obstruction, which in turn can lead to stenosis of the valve. This puts lot of strain on the heart muscles, forcing it to work harder. It may also lead to the blood flowing backwards through the valve and back into the heart.
The various causes of valvular heart disease are:
- Valvular heart disease: If you are suffering from rheumatic fever, it may lead to valvular heart disease
- Congenital heart disease: Congenital heart disease refers to various defects in the heart which are present since birth. In some cases, these defects may include being born with abnormal valves.
- Heart attack: If you have suffered a heart attack, your heart muscles may be damaged or impaired.
- Cardiomyopathy: This is a genetic disorder that is characterized by an inability of the heart to pump blood efficiently.
- Age: Ageing may cause certain changes in the body that lead to valvular heart disease.
Valvular heart disease is treated by various homeopathic remedies that do not have any side effect. It takes a holistic approach to healing the body as it gets to the root of the disease. The various homeopathic remedies for valvular heart disease are:
- Cactus grandiflorus: This remedy is used in a number of heart complications such as stenosis of the valve. It helps in getting rid of the inflammation in the heart muscles, so that the heart can pump blood efficiently.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is another remedy that helps in healing the muscles of the heart by regulating the pulse.
- Kalmia latifolia: Kalmia latifolia is a homeopathic remedy that is used in treating various complications of the heart. It also helps in symptoms of rheumatic fever that may lead to valvular heart disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hello, I am 43 years old, recently I found in my reports that I have LDL Cholesterol 145. Pls suggest how to control and reduce it.
Hello Doctor, last year all of the sudden, I have had problem in breathing and after that my heart beating rapidly. I went to the doctor I have had whole body check but nothing came out. But still I have discomfort on my chest, I also can feel my heart beat without touching my pulse, my heart reaches maximum to 88-90 BPM. I am really disturbed because I keep on doing physical activity and never smoked, occasional alcohol drinker. Please help me with this problem so that I can have get my life back. Thank you .
I hv checked my bp around 10 days before & it was 70/90, today I got faint & am feeling very weak can't even stand for 2 min, I also hv chest pain, head is like heavier. What to do.
Most of the times during night I feel congestion in my nose. Sometimes I feel I can't breathe properly. Also my heartbeat is too fast during this phase.
Child born on 15yh july at 850 pm have small 2 holes in her heart there is there any problem at present and future there is any remedy for holes please suggest.
In 2011 I had suffered from paralysis now I am ok but before 15 days I done my lipid profile test my total cholesterol was 201 mgs. Ldl was 129. 80 is it good or bad?
Why do I feel pressure in my chest while laying down on my back and riding a bike? It is more towards the right side. I have acid reflux and I am quite anxious and have been suffering from throat mucus for a long time which according to my doctors is due to allergy and reflux! What can be the cause?
The pain will occur when I am simply at my computer. It does not seem to be activity related other than when I strain with a BM it might start and then I notice the pain off and on later in the day. Sometimes there will be short sharp pain in the right side of my chest that will radiate to my back. This happened several months ago with a number of episodes then not again until today. It is a mild pain. It feels like what I think of as a blood vessel strain but I don't know that actually exists. What could be causing this?.
What is pericardial effusion? Why it is caused and how it can be treated. Angiogram of my heart is normal. If Thairod TSH is positive, will it make any problem of pericardial effusion?
I am 22 years old boy. I have severe chest pain at night before sleeping. I work in office from 10am to 4pm. I travel 20 kms daily by bus. I just want to know whether my chest pain is ok or its critical?
My mother has fluctuating BP, i. E in an hour her bp was tested three times when it showed at the first time a very high bp as much as 160 whole later it subsides in the next two times and the last time it seems normal. What is this exactly?
I have constipation due to that I feel uneasy till I pass motion that too with difficulty. My mouth tastes differently. Kindly help me so that I can pass the motion normally and taste of my mouth gets better. I have BP problem for that I am taking Lodoz -5 as prescribed by doctor.
Hello I am suffering from high cholesterol and blood pressure due to which pains occurs at my chest Also due to this I sometimes face acidity problems I also wanted to know does green tea helps in reducing cholesterol and weight loss and oxidation of body I also take omez tablets for temporary relief and cholesterol tablets bio d3 plus and razo also I also have itching problems.
Love:It does make the world go round. With millions of songs and movies that have this emotion in its center, can it really be any other way? From early life, love acts as a security blanket from our parents, a growing up adventure with siblings and an out of the world experience with pets. When you learn to care and love, it becomes a life habit that helps you find happiness in all situations.
In several Harvard studies over the years on finding the 'secret of happiness'and the connection between happiness, health, and love, one common undisputed fact emerged that love and good relationships keep you healthier and happier. There really is no medicine like having someone to love and share a life with. Note that you need these reasons for being in love but it is great to know them any way.
- The heart and love connection: Our heart has been connected with the emotion of love for so many reasons. Historically, the heart was thought to be the seat to thinking, emotions and memories. It beating extra hard during excitement and love gave an automatic connection to the two. This popular notion continued to take center stage even after it was scientifically proven that the heart only pumped blood while the brain took up other functionalities. The association remains strong until date where the beating heart as a life source is associate with love - which makes life a happy place.
- Love can boost your immune system: A research by Ronald Glazer and Jan Kiecolt-Glaser suggested that couples who engaged in positive conflict resolution had a higher functioning immune system than those who didn't. Which means, if you get into an argument, you need to play fair and play nice. Couples who argued and stonewalled showed a larger decline in their immediate immune system functioning. Some connection!
- Love more, live longer: According to a 2004 study by the CDC, married couples had the lowest mortality rates. Generally speaking, people who are in committed, loving relationships experience less stress which translates to improved heart health. Happy and loving relationships also coax us into giving up risky behaviours like smoking, especially when you want to raise a family. This in turn propels a healthy lifestyle.
- It can reduce your pain: Pain is a feeling when we are physically harmed internally or externally and its intensity is controlled by our brain. But the heart plays an equally important role in its intensity - i.e. reducing it. If you hold the hand of the person you love, it can minimize your feelings of pain. No wonder then that women in labor hold their husband's hand to tide through the pain!
- Love can keep your heart happy: Love increases the feeling of bliss and elevates you into a different sphere of optimism, energy and sense of well being - all of which go into keeping your heart healthy.