Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Balraj Gupta
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Balraj GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am feeling pain in my chest mainly on the left side I took ECG the doct told me it is early regularization syndrome and said no risk. I consulted an other cardiologist, after taking ECG he also told I no heart related problems. But since last 2 days I am feeling continuous mild chest pain with some burning feeling. Should I again consult some other cardiologist or it is normal. Age-30, male.
My total cholesterol is 166, LDL -119 and HDL -37. I am taking Fibator once daily. OK advise remedy to control LDL.
I am suffering from chest pain for 20 hours. My ECG was normal. Previously 3 months b4 when pain occurred I visited doctor and ECG was done and it was normal and then doctor prescribed a pain killer injection and after taking injection I was absolutely normal. Now what shud I do?
I am 43 year old and my tricliricide level in blood is 450. My doctor prescribed a medicine Pivasta 4.Now it is 186. Is there any way to reduce it without drug or I have to take the medicine for life long. What could be possible side effect of the medicine.
Sir I am of 52 years. I have an heart blockage and the doctors had given me some medicines to have and besides having the medicines I am also having an ayurvedic medicine made up of lemon, ginger, garlic, honey and apple cider vinegar. Is this recipe is good for heart or not. Since last 10 days I am having too much pain in my lower jaws, is this is because of my disease or anything else.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!