Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Doctors tell that all my arteries are blocked I need to do heart surgery I am afraid is there a remedy I have breaking problem also.
I am 43, male, feel extremely exhausted all the time, have smoking habit with bp and diabetis, on medication. What could be wrong?
I smoke a lot. Can I get my heart tested to see if my heart has undergone any damage? Can the condition be treated? Which all tests should I take? What would be the average cost of these tests? Please help.
I am suffering frm fever last 7 days. Tried multiple home remedies. Doctor told that it is viral infection. He told me for checkup but all reports are normal. So what should I do. please help me.
My chest is slim so tell me how to do fit my chest? And my muscles is also slim so tell me how to do fit my musuls?
I am 83 running, male, slim and no regular medicines being taken. Oonly vitamin tablet a day. I get high pulse at times which can reach 100 - 110 m when I feel discomfort. I take regular exercise and very active for my age. This high pulse remains for anything from 10 to 60 minutes and there are no timing for this it can occue any time. I am otherwise ok.
I am 27 years old male Sometimes my heartbeat goes faster since 2 years At the beginning it happens 1 to 2 hours daily nowadays it happens 1 hours daily when the heart beats goes fast I fell scare from myself I forget everything and feel that I am alone nobody is with me, If somebody comes at that time I feel scared and try to escape from him At that moment my head also move and feel tired like I carry lots of heavy equipment just now and I am feeling tired. What is this sir? Another time I am Normal. When I know the new news like happy or sad first my heart start to beats faster sometimes it stop automatically but sometimes it goes for long time to be normal. I haven't consult any doctors till now.
Respected doctors, What should one do in emergency 1) if an old man or women aged 45-53 get some severe chest pain and also breathing problem? 2) and also if suddenly get heart attack or something like that or loose consisnous? Which advice for both above situation? Thanks.
Regarding my Heart arteries blocked. I need ayurvedic treatment which can open my blocked arteries. I need an urgent answer. Regards.
I am having high bp 150 since 1 month. I am taking the medicine given by Dr. But still it is not comming down. What food should I take or what to do to to normal it.
I am 50 years old male with very hi triglycerides. To a tune of 393 even after medication. How do I reduce them?
Sometimes when I take a sudden deep breath my left side of the chest near the cardiac region starts paining. I don't know why but the pain is very sharp and persist for few secs to minutes.
High blood pressure can develop over many years and affects everyone at some point in life but if not treated for a very long time, it can escalate the risks of a number of cardiovascular problems and chronic kidney disorders.
High blood pressure or hypertension is a condition where the long term force induced by blood on the artery walls may lead to health complications.
Different types of hypertension:
- Primary Hypertension: High blood pressure caused by genetic, prenatal or other natural causes like aging (people over 60 develop HBP) is known as primary hypertension.
- Secondary Hypertension: Secondary hypertension is that which is caused due to specific conditions, like kidney disorders, lung disorders etc.
Symptoms Of Hypertension:
It may not show any warning symptoms for several years while it continues to develop. A few tell-tale signs are frequent throbbing headaches, shortness of breath, nosebleeds, excessive sweating but these only occur when there is an extremely serious medical complication.
Complications of hypertension:
- Hypertension can also result in a disorder called aneurysm in which the blood vessels tend to swell and weaken. Rupture of an aneurysm can be fatal.
- Heart failure is one of the most serious complications associated with hypertension. It becomes increasingly difficult for the heart to pump blood along with the high pressure. Consequently the heart muscle thickens and leads to cardiac arrest.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure and interference with your ability to remember and think. It can trigger memory loss and affect your understanding and deriving skills.
- Persistent high blood pressure can result in atherosclerosis - hardening of the arteries. This can severely wreck cardiovascular health and cause stroke, heart attack or other complications.