Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Balraj Datta
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Balraj DattaYour feedback matters!
Male 36/ weight 75 KG Hi last month I had a wisdom tooth extraction which triggered a panic attack. Ever since then I am having anxiety symptoms, worrying thoughts, irritation, phobia and insomnia. Additionally feeling lot of bloating in my abdomen with chest pressure spasms and anxiety like symptoms at night Blood work came normal (Creatinine /SGPT /Sugar /Thyroid) additionally 2D Echo/ECG was also totally normal Currently having metXL in morning and etzola (. 5) twice a day. For chest spasms (center of the chest) doctor asked me to have rabonik capsule before dinner Lack of appetite/ bloating and occasional anxiety attacks making me uncomfortable. Was perfectly normal before the tooth extraction although I have chronic bloating and upwards gas pressure Kindly advise.
Here are Types, Procedures, and Benefits of Oral (Dental) Implants.
Hi, I am Dr, Pankaj Dhawan. Today I am going to tell you all about oral implants. Oral implants in dentistry have revolutionized the way we treat our patients. We are now able to give tooth in a single day to the patient so that the patient does not have to worry about the loss of the tooth. Teeth are a very important component of the smile. Once the teeth are lost, the patient realizes how important it was in daily life. Now, with oral implants we are able to restore the dentition and the masticatory power of the patient in a no given time.
The mechanics, technology and the development in oral implants have now given a good restorative option to the prosthodontist. We, at New Delhi are doing patients regularly to restore the smiles of the patient. Oral implants give the same masticatory power to the patient who had lost it once the teeth were lost. Implants are put inside the bone through a surgical procedure where the tissues are surgically removed and then the implant osteotomy site is built inside the bone. Once the implant is surgically in the bone they are given a healthy healing tank. Nowadays with the advent of newer machine implants and newer surface treatment implants we are able to restore the implants in 24 hours.
Implants give us a lot of plethora of options –
1. We can do single unit crowns
2. We can implant bridges
3. We can do implant retained over dentures
4. We can do implant retained hybrid dentures.
We can also use implants to restore the young and aged patients whenever options are available with the given bone. Even if there is a lack of bone in the patient we can use bone grafts, other augmenting techniques to restore the patient. Implants in a way are the best solution for a patient who has missing teeth.
Any person who wishes to wish to know about oral implants are free to contact us on the Lybrate platform. Thank you.
Hyperdontia is an oral condition where people may have an overcrowding of teeth in their mouths due to the growth of extra teeth which are known as supernumerary teeth, in dental terms. This problem may hit people of any gender, background and medical history. This is caused when an extra tooth bud is found in the tissue from which the teeth typically grow. The most common cases are those that affect children who are already suffering from Down's Syndrome.
This article will tell you all about coping with and correcting the issue:
- Problems Experienced: Let us first understand the various problems that a patient may experience. To begin with, there may difficulty when it comes to eating and chewing as too many teeth will make this task cumbersome. Also, this condition may prevent the normal teeth eruption process. Further, these teeth may fuse with the permanent teeth in the mouth of the patient. And finally, all this can also lead to the formation of a cyst or tumour.
- Check Ups and Diagnosis: In order to treat this problem, the dentist will first of all conduct a thorough check up of the mouth of the patient and try to find the exact cause of the ailment. This will also be done with the help of lab tests based on blood samples as well as a dental X-ray. Further, the most important thing that the dentist will try to check is whether or not the supernumerary teeth are affecting the growth of the permanent teeth, in any way.
- Tooth Extraction: Once the dentist has had a look at the problem, he or she will be in a better position to take a call regarding whether or not the supernumerary teeth need to be removed. In most cases, these teeth will not be removed unless the said tooth is loose, which in turn can present the risk of choking by passing into the lungs. If tooth extraction has been decided upon, then the orthodontist or the dentist will do so by administering local anaesthesia first. Depending on the severity of the condition, the tooth may have to be cut and removed in pieces while the doctor has to ensure that there is enough space left for the permanent teeth to grow and find a place for themselves.
- Alignment: After the process of extraction is done, the dentist has to ensure that there is proper alignment of the teeth with the help of proper orthodontic methods for the remaining teeth to grow in a proper manner. Endodontic treatment will be used for fused treat in order to work on the tooth pulp and tissue in the surrounding area.