Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Balraj ChoudaryYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old, I like to drink wife cum while sex, foreplay, it's harmful for me, give me suggestions.
I am 61 years old and suffering from Gastritis since last three years. Taking Esomeprazole 40 mg regularly on empty stomach in the morning. Still I am not feeling relieved. I had angioplasty three years ago and taking regular medicine for the heart care. Hypothyroid, Sugar.
I am a patient of Diabetic How should I get rid of this diabetic attacks what should I do? And if I am going to get treatment how much expenses would be there?
Sir I have problem I am masturbates 2-3 time in a week can you tell me how can I avoid this because I am feeling very guilty and also suggest me some medicine or gainer for my health because I am so thin according to my height I want to gain weight. Thanks.
I am feeling a kind of burning sensation in my right testicle sometimes. After a while it goes off it self. Is there any problem?
I am suffering from breathing problem at the time of sleeping as I am not able to breathe properly because of that I am unable to sleep as well. please tell me what should I do?
I am having gas trouble problem and I am not able to eat food and stomach is tight with gas so what should I do please help me.
I feel like I'm undergoing erectile dysfunction. My penis is not that erected like earlier it is getting loosened soon. Am 21 years only. Scared of future sexual life. What could be the reason? How to confirm whether it is erectile dysfunction for sure?
I am having hole in a heart from my childhood n from 2006 m smoking cigarette till now. Is there any cure. And is there any medicine to make a girl horny.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache. Tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Which pain killer should I use. Or are there other medicines. Please help me! As soon as possible.
My wife is detected with hypothyroidism, hypocalcaemia & mild anaemia. Please give medical advice for appropriate treatment. Thanks.
I M 18 yers old and I am having excessive hairfall. This problem has ben continuing for over 2 years. I have no idea how to stop hairfall and I fear of getting bald patches if this trend continues. I suspect that masturbation is a cause for this . Please let me know any method to stop hairfall. Thankyou.
I get common cold after masturbation .I have checked this many time and I still don't know about the reason. If I have cold already after masturbation it turns into severe cold and blocking nose. Kindly tell me a solution and medicine for this.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles.