Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Balpreet Kaur WaliaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old and im suffering from bad smell coming through mouth even I brush, and on my tongue forming white bacteria its not removing completely. So please please help me.
My mouth is not opening fully I have been eating tobacco for 3 months please suggest me what I do to get rid of this problem.
I have pimples with pus in (prickly heat) hand, head, teeth. Problem occurs in every summer. Please advice some treatment.
I am 62 yrs old and a diabetic & heart patient, I just want to know from a dentist that can a gap between two front upper teeth be filled, as now when I speak sp. C or s it comes with a hissing sound, please advise and approx cost. Regards.
I'm a 40 yr old male getting pain in my teeth since last 4months. There is a cavity within two teeths which causes pain when i'm chewing food/any thing.
It's normal to occasionally have a dry mouth if you’re dehydrated or feeling nervous, but a persistently dry mouth can be a sign of an underlying problem?
Hey, I have read the article on Lybrate that mouthwash are good to use and also a good substitute to toothbrush but how we can retain the original shine of our teeth by using mouthwash? And in yours opinion which one is the better option?
From the past one week there is a lot of pain in my teeth. Neither am able to speak nor m able to eat properly. I am in a lot of pain. You are kindly requested to please provide me with your valuable feedback. I will be very greatful to you for your input. Thank you.
Hello mam. One year back I took a chip treatment. Then my teeth are very perfect and nice. After removing the braces I used retainers after 6 months I got a small gap between by front two teeth I consulted my doctor he kept cement between them with in one month that was gone so again I got a gap between my front teeth so please mam can you give me any advice regarding this.
Hie doctors, I have one problem, I do brush everyday in the morning, but after sometime it smells again too much, I feel awkward, is there any reasons behind that smell or something that I eat consume at dinner lunch, whats the issue? please help me out of this waiting.
I have leukoplakia in mouth buckle mucosa since aug 2015 visited three different oncologist they suggested laser excision is there any other treatment please suggest.
I am suffering from mouth cavity. And one lymph node is present in my gum for 6 to 7 month and my weight loose very fast in these days. Please suggest me? What I can do at first.
I'm suffering from severe tooth ache. When seen in mirror I got a hole at the middle of the tooth .wisdom teeth to be exact.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.
Implants are expensive because root canal treatment ( RCT ) was avoided.
RCT is taxing because the cavities were not filled.
Cavities were not filled because .
The lethargy to visit a dentist every six months.
Dentistry is not costly.
Preservation is the rule.
Recreating is a custom.