Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bali Jindal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bali JindalYour feedback matters!
Since two months I am finding little change in my periods. Bleeding occur less than before and having smell. Previously I never felt such bad smell. In non periods days White discharge also have smell that I never felt before. What can be its causes nd what should I do? Kindly reply as soon as possible to help me.
I am 26 years female, my pregnancy is not happening from last 4 months, do I need to go for check up?
3. Most grains
5. Kidney beans
6. Processed juices
12. Tea, coffee
15. Salmon, tuna
16. Most nuts
17. Beer, wine
While jasmine is one of the most beautiful flowers used to adorn a woman’s hair, there are more benefits to this beautiful small flower. This flower, which only blooms at night has a strong aroma which fills its surroundings with its strong scent. The juice extracted from this fruit also has a strong aroma and high therapeutic value. From times immemorial, jasmine oil has been used widely in various medicinal areas. The important compounds which give it the required medicinal value are listed below:
- Benzoic Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Acetate
- Benzyl Benzoate
The various medicinal properties of jasmine oil are listed below.
- Antidepressant: It stimulates the production of hormones like serotonin which induces a happy feeling and uplifts mood. It is no wonder then that jasmine is always associated with love and happiness.
- Skin benefits: One of the best ways to improve moisturization to the skin is to apply jasmine oil, which helps remove dryness and itchiness of the skin.
- Antispasmodic: It is one of the well-known spasm relaxants. Whether it is cramps in the intestinal tract or the respiratory tract, jasmine oil can help. It is also useful during menstrual cramps and relieves spasms from labor pains. Massaging the pelvic area with jasmine oil improves the production of hormones and improves overall uterine health.
- Antiseptic: It has various chemicals belonging to the benozy family including benzoyl peroxide and benzoyl alcohol. This is useful when applied as a topical agent, where it controls infection. It can also be inhaled after adding to steam so that the respiratory infections are cured. It also is known to prevent tetanus infection.
- Aphrodisiac: Jasmine is believed to treat problems like premature ejaculation, performance anxiety, and improve sex hormone levels.
- Sedative: One of the best ways to get a long, restful sleep is to use jasmine oil. Massage it over the head and see it works its sedative properties. It also helps control anger, frustration, anxiety, depression, and promotes an overall feeling of well-being.
- Expectorant: One of the best home remedies to clear up cough and congestion in the lungs in inhaling vapor to which some jasmine oil has been added. With the other added benefits, jasmine oil provides overall relief and clears up the respiratory tract.
- Uterine benefits: Jasmine oil is used to regulate menstrual cycles and treat cramps associated with menstrual cycles. It is also used during pregnancy for massaging the pelvis area to relieve pressure and tone the uterus.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!