Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Bali JindalYour feedback matters!
What is the symptoms of pregnancy pls tell me because we had sex between 10 to 18th day of her period we waiting for baby.
I am 25 years old married since 2 yrs. My husband report says bilateral small testes, severe left and mild right varicocele. My follicle count is 3-4 gfs of right and 1-2 gfs of left ovary. Wanted to know if ivf works in 1st attempt.
My mother has uterus problem. Uterus become bigger than past. What medicine prefer for this please help me. What I am doing.
I'm 50+ had the problem in my testicles which block the spermatozoa to conceive any 1.What's the latest remedy? fluid is okay and never had a problem in good sex so far.
I started to go gym. Need to know maximum time period I can walk on treadmill to avoid any bad medical condition now or in future.. Does 40 min daily walk on average speed of 4 cn harm my knees or something else?
I am 20 years old I missed my periods frm last 5 to 6 days I am thinking tht m pregnant I had checked my pregnancy by the kit frm last 2 days but it shows me negative result. Should I try aftr 2 ya 3 days to check whether m pregnant or not.
Im a girl of 23. I had sex on jan, but he didn't insert. It was on the first day of my pms. On feb I had pms but for three days and I did a home pregnancy test which showed negative but its like I have a tummy issue and whenever I try to exercise I get tired very soon, get a back pain. Im not understanding my problems. Can you please help. And what are the beats inside stomach?
I am married having two child one boy and one girl age is 36 years last year i have stopped my period and white liquid is coming regular and feel weakness also .I have consult with specialist Gynecologist in delhi I want further check up and advise . As doctor suggested for some operation .
Lymphogranuloma venereum (LGV) is a STD caused by the three different types of the “Chlamydia trachomatis” bacterium. LGV is generally a disease of the lymphatic system. It is characterized by small, asymptomatic skin lesions along the pelvis or groin region. It has been noticed that men are more prone to this than women.
What are the symptoms of lymphogranuloma venereum?
The symptoms may start within a few days or months after coming in contact with the bacteria. Some of the common symptoms are:
1. Pain during bowel movement
2. The growth of small painless sores in the genital area
3. Your skin might swell and turn red.
4. There can be drainage from the lymph nodes in the groin.
5. Blood and puss may pass from the rectum as well
What are the possible complications related to lymphogranuloma venereum?
1) The patient may have brain inflammation although this is very rare
2) The patient may suffer from infection in joints, eyes, heart, and liver
3) The rectum may get narrower and scary
4) There may be long-term swelling and inflammation of the genitals
How can you diagnose lymphogranuloma venereum?
1. Generally, doctors suspect lymphogranuloma venereum when the patient is suffering from genital ulcers, swollen lymph nodes and proctitis (inflammation of the rectum and anus).
2. Rectal specimens, genital lesions, and lymph node specimens are taken to test for Chlamydia trachomatis. This is detected by culture, nucleic acid detection, and direct immunofluorescence tests.
What are the treatments available for lymphogranuloma venereum?
People with LGV must be treated with antibiotics and drainage of the bulbous growths may also be necessary for symptomatic relief. Generally, two antibiotics are used to treat such patients:
1. Doxycycline, may be used to treat patients who are not pregnant.
2. Erythromycin is used in other cases and especially for women who are pregnant.
HIV positive patients and HIV-negative patients are treated in the same way. However, HIV patients may have to continue the treatment for a longer period of time due to the compromised immune system. The patients have to abstain from sexual activity till the completion of the antibiotic dose. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.