Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bali
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BaliYour feedback matters!
Sir, I eat red banana daily, so what is the good time to eat red banana, when is eat red banana to get full energy of that.
Meri age 20 years hai Maine bhut masturbation kari h jiske karan mujhe thoda problem ho gai h Maine last weak se masturbation chodh Di h main ye puchna chahta hu ki Maine mastuebation chodh Di ise mujhe koi problem to Nhi hogi? Please help me give me a suggestion what can I do?
I hear breathing sound in my right ear. Due to this I lose my confidence during speaking. Please suggest some remedies to overcome this problem.
I am 21 years old dear sir I have a problem in my sleeping time when I go to the bed and want to sleep in my mind there is many of things are suddenly come in my mind and thats cause I have facing the problem of sleeping in I can't sleep more then 2 or 3 hours in a day so please suggest what can I do.
Dear Doctor Please help I am suffering from PE problem what is best advice or medicine or homeopathy or ayurvedic need to be taken to get out from this. Also request you to advice the name of the medicine along with the number of days to be taken Still not married age 27.
Piles problem, pain while passing stool, constipation,sometimes blood, burning sensation, itchiness.
Addison’s disease is a disorder caused due to significant damage in the adrenal cortex (located alongside the adrenal gland’s perimeter that helps mediate stress reaction), which leads to a deficiency in the secretion of the hormones ‘aldosterone’ (that regulates the sodium and potassium level of the body), ‘androgen’ and ‘cortisol’ (which control the body’s reaction in situations of intense pressure) by the adrenal glands.
There are generally two stages of Addison’s disease. The causes vary according to the stages:
In the primary stage of the disorder, the body’s immune system attacks the adrenal cortex and significantly damages it.
Other significant causes are as follows:
- This might occur as a result of the development of tumors and cancerous cells in the body
- Resulting from certain infections
- Long-term usage of glucocorticoids (inflammation reducing steroids) might result in the primary adrenal insufficiency
- This might also be caused due to tuberculosis or severe bleeding in the adrenal glands.
If you’re suffering from any one of the following complications, your chances of contracting Addison’s disease increase significantly:
- Cancer or if you have undergone any surgery to remove parts of the adrenal gland
- Tuberculosis or diabetes.
- Frequent usage of coagulants
The treatment of Addison’s disease varies according to the cause of the disorder.
The most common treatments for the disorder include:
- A prescribed dosage of glucocorticoids might be recommended
- Replacement of the hormones that the adrenal glands are unable to produce: Cortisone acetate or prednisone might be used in order to replace the ‘cortisol’ hormone.
- Meditation or other relaxing techniques to ease excessive stress levels or manage any trauma that you have been through.